Thane Rural Police Recruitment
Thane Rural Police has circulated a job advertisement about Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2016. For this concern application are invited to fill up various vacant vacancies of Police Patil Post. Job seekers, who intend to grow up their career in police department, should apply for Thane Rural Police Jobs. Candidates wish to apply for the concerned recruitment notification may apply by filling the application before the last date should be reached. On availability of Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2017 you may get it from this page that will be updated soon by our team.
|Name of organization||Thane Rural Police|
|No Of Vacancies||55|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
Appliers may get further information in concern of Thane Rural Police vacancy through this page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates should apply and submit their application through online channel as soon as possible.
Thane Rural Police Recruitment
Name of Post:
Police Patil: 55
Applying candidates should have possessed HSC qualification or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board or Institution with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Check Here: Current Jobs after 10th
Candidates must attain the age between 25 to 45 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable for all reserved category candidates as per the concerned department rules and regulations.
Aspirants appointed for the post will be getting Rs. 5400 – 20200 with grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month from District Collectorate Thane.
Exam / Application Fee:
Candidates applying for aforementioned post have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.400/- for unreserved category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved category applicants.
Check Here: Jobs in Police Sector
Selection of applying aspirants will be based on below notified selection rounds and this process will be organized by selection board of the firm.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to fill online application form for Thane Rural Police Recruitment?
- Before filling the online application, the applicants must ensure themselves clearly that they are eligible for the post, for which they are applying and filling the application.
- Interested candidates may apply by visiting the official website of concerned department that is www.thane.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Recruitment’ link from left side of home page.
- After that press ‘Police Patil Recruitment 2016’ link on appeared page.
- Now select “Advertisement- Sub Divisional Office Kalyan” link from the available list and read complete details regarding the post carefully.
- Eligible candidates fill application form with all mandatory details as asked by hitting on “Apply Online” link.
- Upload digital images and other relevant documents / testimonials (if necessary).
- Now submit your application fee through Debit card / credit card / SBI Net banking / Challan.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Apply Now For: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date for submission of online application: 26th October 2016
Interested candidates must check Official Notification, for getting complete info regarding Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d for easy access and for getting latest updates.
Thane Rural Police Recruitment Notice: Download Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|