Thapar University Recruitment
Thapar University has promulgated a vacancy notification titled as Thapar University Recruitment for filling up the vacant position of the Junior Research Fellow in the department of electronics engineering. University has invited applications for eligible Indian nationals, so the candidates willing to apply against Thapar University Recruitment 2015, can submit their application along with all relevant documents on or earlier than the closing date that is specified below. Contenders are requested to stay tuned with this page for further details regarding Thapar University Recruitment 2016 as we will be covering it soon.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to Apply||26th November 2015|
On this page, we are providing the entire information related to Thapar University Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply etc. So, candidates who are interested for above said Post, must read the below customized details imparted by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Incumbent must have possessed first class or equivalent in M.Tech in Electronic Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Candidate’s age must not be above than 28 years as on 01st November 2015.
Aspirant will be given salary of 25000/- per month for the first year after that he/she will be offered the fixed stipend of Rs.28000/- per month.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview after scrutinizing their application documents (CV etc.) based on the merit and other prescribed criteria and final selection will be basing on the performance in the interview.
Process to Apply for Thapar University Recruitment:
- Aspirants who intend to apply for Thapar University Recruitment 2015, for the above said post are firstly required to visit the official website that is www.thapar.edu
- Now on the home page go for the latest updates section and hit the tab “openings@TU”,this will take you to the page containing the required link for the post as “Advt for the position of position of JRF for DAE-BRNS Sponsored project in Electronics Engineering”.
- Then aspirants need to download the notification and take a print out of the below attached application format, candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Lastly, candidates need to send the enclosed application duly filled in all respect accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application at the address as stated below…
- The original certificates should be brought for verification at the time of interview.
Dr. Rana Pratap Yadav,
Electronics and Communication Engineering Department,
Thapar University, Patiala
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for receipt of filled in application: 26th November 2015
Note: For more information about Thapar University Recruitment 2016, you can log on to the official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On