THDC India Limited Recruitment
THDC India Limited has issued a notice in concern of THDC India Limited Recruitment 2016 against Vacancies of Manager. THDC wants engineer to hire them as Manager and Deputy Manager in Mining Engineering Discipline. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for submitting the application form on or before the closing date that is 20th October 2016. Job seekers can get latest updates about THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 by staying connected through this page.
Capable and willing contenders can acquire information regarding THDC vacancy from the below module of this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, all the job seekers are advised to must go through the below particulars and submit the application through offline mode. It is golden chance for the aspirants who are looking for latest vacancies in Government Sector.
THDC India Limited Recruitment
|Corporation Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.|
|Closing Date to Apply||20th October 2016|
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Manager – 01 posts
- Deputy Manager – 02 posts
- Job seekers must have full Time B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc in Mining Engineering from recognized University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA wherever applicable.
- First class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency under Coal Mine Regulations-1957.
- Preference will be given to candidates having M.Tech in open cast mining.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
The maximum age limit of candidates should not be above 45 Years for Manager Post and 40 Years (Post Deputy Manager) as on 01-10-2016. Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by govt.
Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 29,100–3%–54,500/- (for Manager Post ), Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500/- (Deputy Manager Post ) Per month. Besides Basic Pay selected candidates will be entitled for IDA, Performance Related Pay, Perks and Allowances and other benefits as per rules of the Corporation.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of contestants for THDC Jobs shall be done through the Personal Interview. Candidates called for interview shall be reimburse fare on production of proof of journey. The Venue of interview will be intimated separately through email or THDCIL’s website.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category shall remit Rs 500/- through demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of THDC India Limited payable at Rishikesh.
- There is no fee for SC / ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
How to apply for THDC India Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the requisite application format from official site that is thdc.gov.in
- On the home page hit on ‘recruitment’ tab and select ‘Recruitment for the post of Manager & Dy. Manager in Mining Engineering Discipline’ link.
- From there read the advertisement carefully and download the application format.
- Attach self attested hard copy of requisite documents in support of age, essential qualification, experience, cast, disability, ex-servicemen etc. along with DD with filled in Application Form duly signed.
- Application form should be sent through ordinary post /speed post/ registered post only at the following address in an envelope superscribed “ Application for the post of Manager/Dy. Manager (Mining Engineering)” so as to reach latest by the Last Date.
To, Manager (Recruitment),
THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram,
Bye Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201,Uttarakhand
Check Also:- More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Important Dates to Keep In Mind:
Last Date of receipt of application: 20th October 2016
For more details about THDC India Limited Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may go through this Official Link. Candidates may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|