Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has broadcasted an advertisement related to THSTI Recruitment. Proficient candidates are invited for filling up the vacancies of Technical Assistant & Lab Technician Post. Candidates who want to make career with this Institute can apply for THSTI Vacancy by attending walk-in Written Test / Skill Test at the below mentioned venue. For obtaining detailed information regarding THSTI Recruitment 2017, you must frequently check this page.
To get more detail related to thsti.res.in Vacancy, you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested Aspirants need to appear for walk-in along with latest resume and all essential documents in support of academics qualification on the pre- decided date and time which is equipped below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Organizing Body||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Walk-In Date||1st December 2016|
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||Graduate in Life Sciences or equivalent with minimum 1 year’ experience in research laboratory Or pass 12th Standard.|
|Lab Technician (Diagnostics)||Graduate in Life Sciences or equivalent Or pass 12th Standard.|
|Lab Technician (Devices & Instruments)||Graduate in Physical Sciences or equivalent Or Diploma in relevant field.|
Get More: More Graduate Jobs
- Applicants applying for any of the aforementioned post must attain the upper age of 30 years.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years will be admissible for candidates belong to SC / ST communities and up to 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities will be admissible.
THSTI Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Candidates who will be appointed for Technical Assistant post will receive a suitable amount of salary as Rs. 24,000/- per month whereas aspirants selected for lab technician post will be getting Rs.20000/- as monthly salary by the organization.
Mode of Selection for THSTI Job:
Appliers will be simply appointed based on their performance in written test or skill test and will also be considered based on their academic qualification and experience.
Read Now: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Recruitment?
- Applicants who are applying for THSTI Jobs must visit the official website i.e. thsti.res.in.
- Follow the ‘Announcement’ section available on the home page.
- Thereafter select ‘Recruitment for Technical Positions’ link located under announcement section and further again choose “Recruitment for Technical Positions” link for which you wish to apply for.
- Read the complete opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible candidates must prepare an updated resume and bring it along with one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience and with originals and a valid ID card for verification.
- Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
Venue for walk-in Written Test / Skill Test:
NCR Biotech Science Cluster,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon
Expressway, Faridabad -121001
Check Here: More Jobs in Haryana
Important Date and Time:
Date and Registration time for walk-in written test / skill test: 1st December 2016 (09:30 am – 10:30 am)
Note: For more details about THSTI Recruitment 2017 check Official Notification link available on this page. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to relevant recruitment notification time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has publicized a vacancies notification regarding THSTI Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Faculty Positions. Willing job seekers may apply now for THSTI, Gurgaon Jobs Openings by submitting prescribed application form through online mode on or before last date which is well equipped below. For getting latest updates regarding THSTI Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with this page as we will be covering the same very soon.
|Name of Organization||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Last Date To send online application||21st November, 2016|
Candidates may attain additional facts regarding these latest government vacancies available in Gurgaon through this page that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must go through complete details as furnished on this page before applying.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Applicants must have a MD / Ph.D degree in a relevant life science/engineering disciplines for being eligible to the post of Professor, Associate Professor or Assistant Professor and aspirants will also be appointed depending on diversity of experience and quality of scientific accomplishments.
Get Here: Jobs for Ph.D Holder
Post Qualification Experience, Age & salary Details:
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Post Qualification Experience|
|Professor||55 Years||PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) GP- Rs. 8900||14 years|
|Associate Professor||PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) GP- Rs. 8700||07 years|
|Assistant Professor||45 Years||PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) GP- Rs. 7600||03 years|
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by Translational Health Science and Technology Institute.
How to apply for THSTI Recruitment?
- Applicants, satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for THSTI vacancy, are firstly required to fill an online application form that is available on the official website of thsti.res.in.
- After that choose “Jobs” tab under “Career” section on the home page.
- Select “Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor” link for which post you are applying.
- A PDF file will be open with all the details about the posts.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post and apply online by further registering yourself and then following the Online Applying Steps available on the same page. No other means of filling application will be accepted.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places and after filling all the details in online application form press on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- On successful submission of your application, an auto generated email containing your reference number will be sent to the email address provided to you.
- Candidates are required to get the print out of filled application and sign it at appropriate place and send the signed application with CV, list of publications, best three publications, list of referees, project proposal and self attested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience at the address as specified below.
- Envelope containing all the above said credentials and application must be super scribed with “application for the post of”.
Head – Administration
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone,
P.O. Box No 04, Faridabad-121001
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 21st November, 2016
- Last date for receiving signed hard copy of Application: 30th November 2016
For more details about THSTI Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check Official Notification. Candidates may stay connected to recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more update facts.
THSTI Recruitment: Download Notice