Translational Health Science and Technology Institute have published job advertisement as THSTI Recruitment. There are job positions of Section Officer & Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN) to be filled by dedicated and work oriented aspirants. Applicants may apply for Section Officer (Stores & Purchase) jobs and Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN) openings till 30.09.2017 and 31.12.2017 respectively. Gain all details about THSTI Recruitment 2017 by taking a look at this page.
Highlights of Page:
TRAIN is a post-doctoral research program commenced by THSTI to impart training in translational research. Those who get placed under it will work under huge infectious disease research programs and projects. Hiring panel will organize written test/skill test to shortlist applicants for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Section Officer Jobs. For getting more facts about THSTI Recruitment 2018, go through this page furnished by members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Job position||Section Officer & Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN)|
|Last Date to Apply||30.09.2017, 31.12.2017|
- Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN)
- Section Officer (Stores & Purchase)
Eligibility criteria for THSTI Jobs:
|Job position||Detailed qualification|
|Section Officer||Candidates Should have Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Management from a recognized University with Minimum Three Years of Experience in Store/Purchase Department to apply for THSTI Section Officer Recruitment|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age criteria & Pay scale for Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Recruitment 2017:
|Job position||Age limit||Age relaxation||Pay amount for THSTI Job|
|Section Officer||30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|TRAIN||As per norms of institution||Rs. 60,000/- in first two years with performance-based revision in emoluments after second year|
THSTI Recruitment Notification
Mode of assortment for THSTI Vacancy:
Hiring committee will organize written test/skill test to shortlist applicants for THSTI Section Officer Vacancies while interview will be conducted to select applicants for Translational Research Award in Infectious diseases (TRAIN) positions.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for THSTI Recruitment 2017:
For Section Officer Jobs:
- Keen aspirants may visit the official site that is www.thsti.res.in
- Move your cursor to “CAREERS” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Select “JOBS” from drop down list.
- On new page, press on “Section Officer (Stores & Purchase)” link.
- THSTI Advertisement will display at your screen.
- Aspirants may read out detailed THSTI Notification.
- Fill THSTI Online Application Form as per asked details.
- After that, applicants may upload passport size photo and CV other documents.
- Press on submit option for submission of form.
- Obtain a print out of form, sign the application at appropriate place, send signed form along with demand draft, CV, self attested copies of certificate, documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience and forward it to address placed here.
Address to send application form:
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Mile stone, Faridabad- Gurgaon Expressway,
P.O. Box No. 04, Fraidabad-121001
For Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN):
- Log on to official site that is www.thsti.res.in
- Go under “CAREERS” tab available at top menu bar.
- Choose “JOBS” from drop down list.
- Hit on “Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN)” link displayed over there.
- After meeting eligibility criteria, prepare application form, attach passport size photo and CV other documents.
- Applicants should send their detailed CV duly mentioning “Application for TRAIN” in the subject on id placed here.
E-mail Address to send CV:
|Job position||Last date to apply|
|Translational Research Award in Infectious Diseases (TRAIN)||31.12.2017|
To gain more details about THSTI Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|