- The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced a notification against TIFR GS. Students who want to take admission in Ph.D., Integrated M.Sc.- Ph.D. as well as M.Sc. degree in certain subjects may apply for TIFR GS 2016. TIFR GS Application Form should be submitted on or before date of closing.
- Application should be submitted through online mode as soon as possible. Students who want to get more details about notification TIFR GS Admission may get more related to Exam Date, Eligibility criteria and process to apply through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Mathematics||For Ph.D.- M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Tech.|
B.A./ B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech. (Students already / completing an M.Sc. degree by July 2016 are not eligible).
M.Sc./ M.S. in Physics, or equivalent, on completion of programmes(s) of duration not less than 5 years in total.
|Chemistry||For Ph.D.-M.Sc./ M.Pharm.|
B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm.
Masters in Basic Science or Bachelors in Applied Science. These include, M.Sc.(Ag.), B.Tech., B.E., B.V.Sc., B.Pharma. (4 years course), MBBS, BDS, M.Pharma.
|For I-Ph.D./ M.Sc.- Bachelors in any Basic Science|
|For M.Sc. Wildlife Biology & Conservation
Indian nationals who have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (with a minimum of 50% in core subjects)
|For Ph.D. Program in TCIS- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry or Biology.|
|Computer & System Sciences||For Ph.D.- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.Sc. degree holders in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Electrical Engineering. Exceptionally well qualified students with B.E./B.Tech./M.E./ M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Sc. or equivalent degrees in other disciplines may also be considered.|
- For online applications: Rs 500/-
- For manual applications: Rs 550/-
- For taking the test as walk-in candidate: Rs 800/-
- For online and manual applications: Rs 100/-
- For taking the test as walk-in candidate: Rs 200/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be paid online through internet banking or by Debit/Credit Card or by sending Demand Draft.
Procedure to Apply for TIFR GS:
- Aspirants should go to official site that is univ.tifr.res.in.
- Choose application tab from the list available at left side.
- A list will appear, choose Apply online’ link from it.
- Choose appropriate link according to course for which you want to apply.
- Upload documents if required and pay your application fee.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
For Remote Areas Students:
Students who belong to remote area who do not have access to internet may apply with manual application. They may send a request for application form (without DD) along with a self-addressed stamped (Rs 20/-) envelope (size 25cm x 17cm) superscribed “GS-2016 (Subject)” to below given address:
National Centre for Biological Sciences
UAS-GKVK Campus, Bellary Road,
For other subjects, except Science Education:
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
|Online registration link will be made active on||Monday, September 07, 2015|
|Last date for application||As Soon as Possible|
|Hall Ticket can be downloaded from||November 10, 2015|
|Nationwide entrance examination||Sunday, December 13, 2015|
|Entrance examination result announcement||Thursday, January 28, 2016|
Note: You may check this Official Link to get more details about TIFR GS 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|