Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has broadcasted a newest job advertisement as TIFR Recruitment. Institute invites applications from capable and well qualified candidates for filling up various vacant posts of Turner, Machinist and Welder (G&E). Those who have required eligibility criteria may apply for TIFR Recruitment 2016. Candidates need to submit their applications through online mode. Applicants must submit their applications on or before the last date that is 21st April 2016.
|Name of Post||Turner, Machinist and Welder (G&E)|
|Last Date to Apply||21st April 2016|
Keen candidates can attain remaining information about TIFR vacancies like Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Selection Process, Important Dates, process to apply and many other details through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Appliers should have completed ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with minimum 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Also Check:- More ITI Jobs
Applying contenders should not be above than 28 years of age as on 01st January 2016 and it will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to TIFR norms.
Selected applicants against this recruitment will get Monthly Stipend of Rs.8000/- from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
Selection Process for TIFR Recruitment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of merit list according to marks obtained in ITI/academics qualification.
Latest 25000 Government Jobs:- Check Now
How to Apply?
- Those who are interested to apply for TIFR Jobs they have to go through online registration process.
- First of all candidates have to visit official website of TIFR which is www.tifr.res.in
- On the home page contenders are required to choose jobs tab that is visible upper side.
- Then on the next page candidates have to press on ‘Apply Online’ according to post, you may also read instructions carefully by pressing ‘Advertisement No. 2016/7 [Download]’ link.
- Now keen contenders are required to Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Contenders have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if required.
- Lastly, you need to press on submit tab and take a printout of complete application form for further reference.
Produce following documents at the time of recruitment process:
- Printout of online application form
- Identity Proof (Adhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License)
- Date of birth/Proof of age
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates)
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons
Last Date to Submit Application: 21st April 2016
Applicants who want to apply they can attain other information about Tata Institute of Fundamental Research recruitment by reading this Official Link. Contenders can follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates on your timeline in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|