Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education has issued a notification about TIFR Recruitment. Candidates who are well qualified and deserving must apply for TIFR Recruitment 2015 for filling up Project Work Assistant jobs. Aspirants who want to apply for TIFR jobs 2015 must attend walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 22nd June 2015.
|Name of the post||Project Work Assistant|
|Closing date||22nd June 2015|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in the public sector must grab this chance as soon as possible by applying for TIFR Recruitment 2015. The whole acknowledgement regarding TIFR vacancies 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who are willing to apply for TIFR Recruitment must have S.S.C pass with one year experience in relevant field from a recognized board.
Get Latest Jobs > 10th Based Jobs
Age limitation of the aspirants should be Below 28 years
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- Selected job hunters will receive the salary of Rs. 15,500/- (inclusive of HRA).
- The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years in deserving cases
Nature of Job: Day to day up keeping of laboratory equipments and its inventory.
Procedure to Apply for TIFR Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for TIFR Recruitment must download application format from the official website
- Must attends walk-In interview along with Application mentioning post applied for, notice number and giving full details such as
- Name, date of birth, full address with phone/mobile number
- e-mail address, educational qualification,
- Experience, caste, names and addresses of two referees.
- True copies of relevant certificates with original certificates for verification and testimonials.
- One latest photograph.
- Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body will have to submit No Objection Certificates from their Reporting Officer.
Candidates must report to the below mentioned address on the specified date:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus),
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088
Interview Date: Monday, June 22, 2015
Note: For more details about TIFER Recruitment must go through this Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On