Jobs in Government Sector!! Grab Now!! Currently, a career related advertisement has been published as TIFR Recruitment. For the requirement of Officer, Assistant, Clerk and others, institute is inviting applications from brilliant and eligible candidates. Aspirants, who are looking for Jobs can apply against TIFR Recruitment 2017 on or before 21st January 2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Job searchers can register themselves regarding Tata Institute of Fundamental Research jobs by submitting or by sending filled application forms. Candidates are suggested to go through below given page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com, to gather other information in regard to Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Recruitment.
|Name Of The Organization||Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research|
|Number Of Seats||06|
|Last Date To Apply||21st January 2017|
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Posts|
|Scientific Officer (C)||01|
|Project Scientific Assistant (B)||01|
|Project Clerk (A)-Accounts||01|
|Project Clerk (A)||02|
Applying candidate must have possessed B.E. / B.Tech or its equivalent in relevant discipline from any accredited University or Institute with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest B.Tech Jobs
- Candidates those who are applying should not be below than 28 years of age as per the norms of the organization.
- Those who are applying for Scientific Officer (C) post should not be below than 38 years of age.
- Relaxation to reserve category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
|Name Of The Post||Pay Band Plus Grade Pay||TME|
|Scientific Officer (C)||Rs.15600-39100/-+GP5400/-||Rs.62444/-|
|Project Scientific Assistant (B)||Rs.32500/-consolidated||Rs.32500/-|
|Project Clerk (A)-Accounts||Rs. 19500/-consolidated||Rs.19500/|
|Project Clerk (A)|
|Clerk Trainee||Rs. 15000/-consolidated||Rs.15000/-|
Job searchers will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/ or interview that will be conducted by selection committee of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply?
- First of all contenders have to visit to official website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research that is www.tifr.res.in.
- Now, hit on “Notices” link available at the top of home page and further select “Career Openings” link from left side of home page.
- On selection of that link you will be getting on to the page having various recruitment links select the link for the post you need to apply.
- Hit on advertisement link and Read notification completely and carefully.
- To apply online, get the online application format by revisiting the previous page and hitting on “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates applying online must fill the online application correctly and upload relevant particulars as asked.
- After that make final submission of application form.
- Whereas candidates applying for above post are also required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation.
- Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must enclosed the application form in an envelope.
- Also, super subscribe it as “The application for the post of, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope.
- At last send it below mention address before last date.
TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences
Plot No. 21, Brundavan Colony
Narsingi, Hyderabad – 500 075
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to submit online / offline application: 21st January 2017
Candidates can also check Official Link for getting other facts regarding TIFR Recruitment 2017. Applicants can stay connects with us to get updated information in this concern or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Private Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|