Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has professed a latest career Advertisement regarding TIFR Recruitment. Institute wish to hire well qualified and dedicated job hunters for filling up Clerk Post. Interested contenders who found themselves capable for any of below mentioned Posts they must apply against TIFR Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates who want to make their career with this Institution can apply by sending filled application form in proper manner against TIFR Vacancy.
|Unposting Date of Application Form||11th September 2015|
Suitable job seekers can submit application form against this career notice till last date. Candidates you may collect more information related to TIFR Jobs such as qualification, salary package, mode of selection, procedure to apply etc through this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Positions Offered:
Job finders who are eager to apply for TIFR Recruitment must hold Graduation Degree with 50% marks from recognized University or Institute and have Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications. Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference. Aspirants having Minimum one year experience as a Clerk in administrative matters and correspondence in large and reputed organization will be added an advantage.
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years. Upper Age Limit is relaxable upto 3 years for reserved OBC Candidates.
- Job appliers should be Graduate with 60% marks.
- Must have Proficiency in use of computers and applications.
- Should have good typing skill and typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Experience in Accounts/Purchase/General Administration/ Establishment works.
- Should be able to take independent charge of an office.
- Candidates who can do mathematical typing using Latex will be given preference.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get recruited for TIFR Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- per month. He/ She will also get many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits offered by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
Mode of Enrollment:
Short Listed applicants will have to go through interview. Final Selection of job Seekers for TIFR Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in the personal interview which will be conducted by the duly constitute Selection penal of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. No TA/ DA will be refunded to applicants.
Documents required at time of Interview:
The candidates are required to produce following original documents with copies at the time of test/interview:
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card / Election Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth / Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
- Experience Certificate/s.
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants applying for TIFR Recruitment should visit Official Website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research that is www.tifrh.res.in.
- Then go to “TCIS” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page and select “Career” tab.
- Hit “Staff Positions” from the provided list and select “PDF/ DOC/ OBC” link to download application Form.
- Save the prescribed format of application form and fill it accurately.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other documents.
- Application Form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below stated address in an envelope subscribed with “Application for the post of …..”.
- Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered
In charge, Establishment Section,
TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences,
21 Brundavan Colony,
Gandipet Road, CBIT Post Office,
Hyderabad – 500 075, Telangana State
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last Date of Application Form||11th September 2015|
Through Official Link, Applicants can check the detailed information in concern to TIFR Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On