TIFR Recruitment 2014
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has strewed a notification of TIFR Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a National Centre of the Government of India, under the Department of Atomic Energy, as well as an esteemed University which offers degrees for masters and doctoral programs.
- To grab more essential details of TIFR Notification 2014 you may go through the given advertisement which is uttered below by the team recruitmentresult.com:
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Entire Illumination of TIFR Notification 2014
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Administrative assistant (b)||01|
|3||Tradesman (b) (Machinist)||01|
|6||Project laboratory assistant (b)||02|
|7||Temporary work assistant||03|
Candidates must hold Degree Of Graduation or must have passed SSC or Equivalent from highly esteemed University/Board/Institute.
Appliers must be required experience holder in related fields as per the posts.
|Post Name||Age Criteria|
|Administrative assistant (b)||Below 33 years.|
|Clerk (a)||Below 28 years.|
|Tradesman (b) [machinist]||Below 31 years.|
|Security guard||Below 28 years
|Project laboratory assistant (b)|
|Temporary work assistant|
How to apply?
- Aspirants may apply by sending the application form through ordinary post.
- No other mode will be accepted.
- Application form must be completed in accurate manner with all mandatory details and should attach all relevant copies of certificates/ documents and other testimonials and forward the form at the address framed below.
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Last date to submit application form: Within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For more details you may check Official Advertisement.