Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has announced a notification about TIFR Recruitment. The TIFR application forms are invited from the eligible and suitable job hunters to fill up the Centre Director posts. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in government sector must clutch this chance as soon as possible. Candidates who consider themselves eligible must apply by filling application form on or before the closing date that is 16th October 2015.
|Post Name||Centre Director|
|Closing Date||16th October 2015|
Institute wants prospective candidates that can work with full honesty and dedication, so go for the interview round and shows up your talent. Contenders must check entire details related to TIFR Recruitment 2015 before applying such as educational qualification, selection process and process to apply etc which is well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name: Centre Director
- Candidates who are willing to apply for TIFR Recruitment they must have done graduation / post graduation in relevant discipline form a recognized university / Institute.
- In the case of direct application: Applicants should provide proven records of their experience, as represented by publications and reports in the area of science education.
- In the case of nominations: Eminent persons nominating a candidate may forward the nomination along with recommendations.
- The applicant’s age shall normally be no less than 45 years and shall not be above 57 years as on July 01, 2016.
- Relaxation of age limit may be considered in exceptional cases
Selected job hunters will get the PB-4: Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-, plus allowances as per the rules of the Government.
- Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
- The incumbent will be appointed on Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis for a period of 5 years or till the age (60) of superannuation, unless granted extension
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2015 they must go through official website that is www.tifr.res.in
- And read complete advertisement properly and fill application form as in prescribed manner which can be downloaded from official website
- Must attach the required copies of particulars / certificates with the form and send it through post to below mentioned address before closing date.
Chair, HBCSE Search Committee,
Director’s Office, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Closing Date: 16th October 2015
Note: To get details about TIFR Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has circulated an advertisement related to TIFR Recruitment. Institute is looking for well capable and enthusiastic job hunters for filling up Tradesman and Clerk Post. Interested contenders who found themselves capable for any of below mentioned Posts they must apply against TIFR Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates who want to make their career with this Institution can apply by sending filled application form in proper manner or before the date of closing that is shaped below.
|Designation Name||Tradesman and Clerk|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||12th October 2015|
Suitable job seekers can submit application form against this career notice till last date. Candidates you may collect more information related to TIFR Jobs such as qualification, salary package, mode of selection, procedure to apply etc through this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Tradesman (Electrical)
Job hunters who want to apply for these vacancies are required to possess degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get recruited for TIFR Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 19500/- per month (including HRA of Rs. 2200/-). He/ She will also get many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
Age of participants should not be more than 28 years.
Short Listed applicants will have to go through interview. Final Selection of job Seekers for TIFR Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in the personal interview which will be conducted by the duly constitute Selection penal of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. No TA/ DA will be refunded to applicants.
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment:
Candidates who think themselves eligible are required to submit application form in prescribed format. Appliers are also required to submit all essential documents and certificates and pass port size photo. Application should be submitted through proper channel on or before the end date that is 12th October 2015.
Last Date of submission of Application Form: 12th October 2015
Note: Get more details concerning TIFR Recruitment 2015 through this Official Link.