Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
Disturb, just because you have To Prepare KEAM Entrance Exam In 1 Month? Here’ a extreme guide about Tips To Crack KEAM Exam. Go further and grab the effective Tricks to crack KEAM Exam 2017. The Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical (KEAM) is a common entrance examination which offers a golden chance to candidates to get admission in various engineering college of Kerala. Therefore, applicants aiming to crack this exam must understand the exam pattern, attain all cracking tips, know the syllabus, etc.
Trick To Crack KEAM Exam
Check them out, the best cracking tips for KEAM Entrance In 1 Month and get success.
- Refer To The Syllabus Well of the KEAM entrance exam and study accordingly. For Engineering courses, students are tests on topics of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry taught in grade 11 and 12 of Kerala Board. The entrance examination is in two parts-part one is mathematics and part two is physics and chemistry. Syllabus for KEAM medical entrance examination is similar to the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS.
- Don’t Waste Even A single Hour As These Are Precious To Complete Your Preparation On Time on subjects and topics that are not part of the syllabus. When you would refer to the syllabus, you would get to know which extra subject or topic you need to cover. If you are a student of the Kerala board, you would not face any difficulty in completing the syllabus. If you belong to any other board, you may have to study a bit extra, but that too is very nominal.
- Properly Know Well The Full Pattern of the KEAM Question Paper and get the idea of The questions asked here are mostly MCQs “Multiple Choice Questions”. The questions are fully conceptual and to the point. As the time will be limited, it is important to have clear concepts on the subjects.
- Refer To The Previous Year Question Papers one is required to go well with previous year question paper, you must also look at the question papers of last past 10 years and note down the topics and subjects that are important and those which are less important. Emphasize on important topics and subjects. You can neglect some of the topics and subjects that are less important from KEAM exam point of view.
- Try To Clear All Your Basic Concepts and to do this firstly finish your NCERT books to clear your basics. Finish all your NCERT 11th and 12th books as soon as possible. Syllabus of class 11th and 12th contributes to about 45-55% of the KEAM question paper.
- Develop Query Solving Skills as it is required that you8 should evaluate your analytical skill and conceptual understanding if you wish to clear KEAM. Aim for 100% hit rate if you want to enjoy competitive edge over other candidates. Work on timing as speed and accuracy will let you finish the KEAM paper on time, leaving enough time for revision.
- Don’t Try To Attempt All The Questions yes! Always Attempt only those questions about which you are 100% sure as there is Negative Marking scheme. A lot of students believe that attempting more questions would increase their score but this notion is entirely wrong. Even if by chance some get correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not beneficial to attempt all KEAM questions.
- You Need To Stay Cool as this is one of the utmost importance on the day of KEAM examination. Just Go to bed on time night before the exam and stay focused and relaxed. You would be able to enjoy success in the KEAM examination.
KEAM Exam Pattern
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response out of five options|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Marking scheme of KEAM is that for each correct answer candidate will be rewarded 4 marks and for each wrong answer negative marking of 1 marks will be done.
- If the question is left unattended, marks will not be rewarded. However, for these questions the negative marking will also not be done.
- If candidates mark multiple answers, negative marking of 1 marks will be done for it. Candidates will not be rewarded marks even if one answer, out of many, is correct.
- Candidates are advised not to mark any option if they are not sure about the answer.
Read This:- Written Exam Techniques
KEAM 2017 Syllabus
KEAM syllabus is very similar to that of class X and XII. The detailed syllabus of Kerala CEE 2017 is given below.
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
Sets, Relations and Functions
- Algebra: Complex Numbers, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction, Quadratic, Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Geometry: Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Lines and Family of lines, Circles and Family of circles, Conic sections, Vectors, Three Dimensional Geometry
- Calculus: Functions, Limits and continuity, Application of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations
- Statistics: Statistics and probability
Check This:- Mathematics Quiz
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic Concepts and Atomic structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gaseous state, Liquid state, Solid state
- Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen: Classification of element, Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principles Of Metallurgy: Alkali metals, Alkaline earth metals, Compounds of s-block elements, Principles of metallurgy
- P-Block Elements: p-block elements General Characteristics, Boron, Silica, Group 18 elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements: d-Block elements, f-Block elements
- Chemical Equilibrium: Physical and chemical equilibria
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry: Oxidation and reduction, Faraday’s laws of electrolysis
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds and Organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization Of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons: Classification of hydrocarbons, Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Organic Reaction Mechanism, Electronic displacement in a covalent bond
- Common types of organic reactions
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens: Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic Compounds With Functional Groups Containing Oxygen: Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic acid
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry In Everyday Life
Online Chemistry Quiz:- Give Test
Syllabus for Physics:
- Work, Energy and Power
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two & Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles And Rigid Body Rotation
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Mechanics Of Solids And Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communications
Give Now:- Physics Online Test
So guys go well through the all above tips that are well illustrated for your convenience and these all will surely help all of you for the best and efficient preparation. All the very best, prepare well and do your best.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEAM Entrance Exam||KEAM Syllabus|
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM Exam Results|
|KEAM Answer Key||Latest Current Affairs|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|