Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
For any examination, preparation is necessary for students to qualify the examination. Those candidates, who are going to attend KEAM Exam 2019 and searching for Tips To Crack KEAM Exam 2019 & some important Trick To Prepare KEAM Entrance In 1 Month can check from here.
Here we have provided some tips and tricks to Crack KEAM Exam 2019 in first attempt. Before starting preparation, candidates are advised to understand the KEAM Exam pattern and syllabus. Go further and grab the effective Tricks to crack KEAM Exam 2019.
KEAM Entrance Exam 2019:
The KEAM is known as Kerala Engineering, Agricultural and Medical, a state level entrance exam, conducted by CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examination). KEAM 2019 Exam is one of the famous examinations for all the students of Kerala who are seeking admission in engineering, agriculture and other courses offered by the institutions and universities of Kerala state.
From this article, you can get some helpful Tips To Crack KEAM Exam 2019. Along with tips we have also mentioned Trick To Prepare KEAM Entrance In 1 Month on this page prepared by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
Manage Your Time:
Before checking Tips To Crack KEAM Exam, candidates are advised to know the first and foremost tip to prepare for KEAM Entrance Exam 2019.
- Initially, appearing students in KEAM 2019 Exam need to make a proper timetable for their studies on a daily basis.
- Secondly, you have to manage your time equally for the entire syllabus which covers all the topics of maximum marks.
- Now, you are suggested to divide your time equally for all the tasks such as exercise, play, etc.
- Then, don’t forget to include break time in between your studies.
- One most important thing is never study continuously more than 40 minutes.
Check them out, the best cracking tips for KEAM Entrance In 1 Month and get success.
Refer To The Syllabus Well
Refer To The Syllabus Well of the KEAM entrance exam and study accordingly. For Engineering courses, students are tests on topics of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry taught in grade 11 and 12 of Kerala Board. The entrance examination is in two parts-part one is mathematics and part two is physics and chemistry. Syllabus for KEAM medical entrance examination is similar to the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS.
Don’t Waste Even A single Hour
As These Are Precious To Complete Your Preparation On Time on subjects and topics that are not part of the syllabus. When you would refer to the syllabus, you would get to know which extra subject or topic you need to cover. If you are a student of the Kerala board, you would not face any difficulty in completing the syllabus. If you belong to any other board, you may have to study a bit extra, but that too is very nominal.
Properly Know Well The Full Pattern
The Full Pattern of the KEAM Question Paper and get the idea of The questions asked here are mostly MCQs “Multiple Choice Questions”. The questions are fully conceptual and to the point. As the time will be limited, it is important to have clear concepts on the subjects.
Refer To The Previous Year Question Papers
One is required to go well with previous year question paper, you must also look at the question papers of last past 10 years and note down the topics and subjects that are important and those which are less important. Emphasize on important topics and subjects. You can neglect some of the topics and subjects that are less important from KEAM exam point of view.
Try To Clear All Your Basic Concepts
To do this firstly finish your NCERT books to clear your basics. Finish all your NCERT 11th and 12th books as soon as possible. Syllabus of class 11th and 12th contributes to about 45-55% of the KEAM question paper.
Develop Query Solving Skills
It is required that you8 should evaluate your analytical skill and conceptual understanding if you wish to clear KEAM. Aim for 100% hit rate if you want to enjoy competitive edge over other candidates. Work on timing as speed and accuracy will let you finish the KEAM paper on time, leaving enough time for revision.
Don’t Try To Attempt All The Questions
Yes! Always Attempt only those questions about which you are 100% sure as there is Negative Marking scheme. A lot of students believe that attempting more questions would increase their score but this notion is entirely wrong. Even if by chance some get correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not beneficial to attempt all KEAM questions.
You Need To Stay Cool
This is one of the utmost importance on the day of KEAM examination. Just Go to bed on time night before the exam and stay focused and relaxed. You would be able to enjoy success in the KEAM examination.
KEAM Exam Pattern
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response out of five options|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Marking scheme of KEAM is that for each correct answer candidate will be rewarded 4 marks and for each wrong answer negative marking of 1 marks will be done.
- If the question is left unattended, marks will not be rewarded. However, for these questions the negative marking will also not be done.
- If candidates mark multiple answers, negative marking of 1 marks will be done for it. Candidates will not be rewarded marks even if one answer, out of many, is correct.
- Candidates are advised not to mark any option if they are not sure about the answer.
Get Detailed: KEAM Exam Pattern
Best Books for KEAM 2019 Preparation:
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|Chapterwise Topic wise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||BL Sharma|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Chemistry for Engineering Entrances||Purnima Sharma|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Physics for Engineering Entrances||Vikas Jain|
Check Out List Of: KEAM Preparation Books
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
KEAM Syllabus is very similar to that of class X and XII. The detailed syllabus of Kerala CEE 2019 is given below.
- Trigonometric functions and Inverse Trigonometric functions
Sets, Relations and Functions
- Algebra: Complex Numbers, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction, Quadratic, Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic and Boolean Algebra
- Geometry: Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Lines and Family of lines, Circles and Family of circles, Conic sections, Vectors, Three Dimensional Geometry
- Calculus: Functions, Limits and continuity, Application of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations
- Statistics: Statistics and probability
Check This:- Mathematics Quiz
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic Concepts and Atomic structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gaseous state, Liquid state, Solid state
- Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen: Classification of element, Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principles Of Metallurgy: Alkali metals, Alkaline earth metals, Compounds of s-block elements, Principles of metallurgy
- P-Block Elements: p-block elements General Characteristics, Boron, Silica, Group 18 elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements: d-Block elements, f-Block elements
- Chemical Equilibrium: Physical and chemical equilibria
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry: Oxidation and reduction, Faraday’s laws of electrolysis
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds and Organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization Of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons: Classification of hydrocarbons, Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Organic Reaction Mechanism, Electronic displacement in a covalent bond
- Common types of organic reactions
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens: Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Organic Compounds With Functional Groups Containing Oxygen: Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic acid
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry In Everyday Life
Online Chemistry Quiz:- Give Test
Syllabus for Physics:
- Work, Energy and Power
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two & Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles And Rigid Body Rotation
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Mechanics Of Solids And Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communications
Give Now:- Physics Online Test
So guys go well through the all above tips that are well illustrated for your convenience and these all will surely help all of you for the best and efficient preparation. All the very best, prepare well and do your best.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEAM Entrance Exam||KEAM Eligibility Criteria|
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM Exam Results|
|KEAM Answer Key||Latest Current Affairs|
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Rank List|
|How To Find Online Study Material||KEAM College Predictor|