TISSNET Admit Card
Online Login Link for TISSNET Admit Card 2020 is going to activate soon. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is going to organize TISS National Entrance Test in 1st week of Jan 2020. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can download TISS NET Exam Hall Ticket from here.
Overview of TISSNET Entrance Exam 2020
|Conducting by||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Exam name||TISS National Entrance Test|
|Type of TISSNET 2020 Exam||University Level Entrance Test|
|Purpose Of the Exam||Admission In Full Time Regular|
PG courses like M.A., M. Sc.,
M.H.A., M.P.H, etc.
|Offered Admission in Locations||Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati,|
IMHST Chennai, MHAT Calicut
and G-SET Ranchi, etc.
|Number of Programmes||more than 55 programs|
|Availability of TISS Application Form||Last week of October 2019|
|TISSNET Last Date||02nd week of December 2019|
|TISSNET 2020 Exam Date||01st week of Jan 2020|
TISSNET Admit Card
Procedure to download TISSNET Admit Card
Contenders may obtain TISS NET Exam Hall Ticket by following mentioned steps.
- Log on to official site of organization which is www.tiss.edu to get your TISSNET Hall Ticket.
- Move your cursor to “Announcements” section displayed at right side of page.
- Select TISS NET 2020 Admit Card link from there.
- Now, go through TISSNET Admit Card Login and enter asked details as registration number, date of birth or roll number.
- TISS National Entrance Test Hall Ticket will open up at your screen.
- Candidates may save TISSNET call letter & carry TISSNET 2020 Admit Card at time of appearing for TISS National Entrance Test.
More Links Related To TISSNET
|TISSNET Answer Key||TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|TISSNET Exam Pattern||TISSNET Sample Paper|
|TISSNET Cut Off||TISS Registration|
|TISSNET Result||TISS Official Website|
What to Do If TISS Admit Card 2020 Is Not Issued?
There can be a possibility that the applicant will not be issued TISS NET Exam Admit Card. In this case, the candidates will have to contact the institute with the prescribed duration.
TISS NET Exam Pattern:
- TISSNET 2020 is a computer-based objective type test comprising of Multiple Choice Questions.
- TISS NET Exam 2020 comprise of sections such as Social Sensitivity section, English Proficiency, Maths & Logical Reasoning.
- Time duration of test is of 1 hour 40 minutes.
- You will get one mark for every correct answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking in test.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of test|
|Social Sensitivity section||40||40||1:40 hrs (100 minutes)|
|Maths & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
The only area to focus is the general awareness; around 40 questions appear from this section. Last year, most of the questions were from current affairs as compared to static GK.
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Details printed on TISS NET Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Category and registration number printed on TISSNET Exam Hall Ticket
- Preference, location and programme applied
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Date and time of exam printed on TISSNET exam admit card
- TISSNET exam centre details
- Exam day guidelines
Read Also: Strategies To Improve Memory
What documents to be carried at time of appearing for TISSNET 2020?
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Ration card
- PAN card
Follow its Official Link to grab more details concerning TISSNET Admit Card 2020. Bookmark this page to receive more updates concerning TISS NET Hall Ticket, result, application form & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Get Motivated for Everything||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|