TISSNET Cut Off
Those candidates, who are appearing in TISSNET Exam and want to know TISSNET Cut Off, can check it by going through this page. From the beneath section of this page, you can get complete information regarding TISSNET Expected Cut Off 2018(Category Wise). Qualifying applicants can download their TATA Institute of Social Sciences NET Cut Off marks of exam through online process, by following below mentioned steps one by one in same order. So, have a glance below and grab the details of TISSNET 2018 Cut off marks.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai is going to be announcing TISSNET 2018 cutoff along with Result. Contenders, who fulfill TISSNET cutoff 2018, they can promote to the next round of the selection procedure. The main purpose to organize TISSNETis to provide admission in Masters in Social Sciences and other 54 related programmesat TISS and its campuses. It is nationwide entrance exam and huge number of candidates will participate in this exam.Through this page of recruitmentresult.com, applicants can attain all the information related to TISSNET Cut Off 2018.
TISSNET Cut Off
Expected TISSNET 2018 Cut Off:
TATA Institute of Social Sciences is going to conduct TISSNET 2018. After conducting the exam, organization will organize cutoff for TISSNET on 27-01-2018. According to previous year, we have prepared expected cutoff. It will be similar to TISSNET Cut off 2018, check below:
|Course||Category of the Candidate||TISSNET 2018 Cutoff|
|MA in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations||General category||82|
|Development Studies||General category||75|
TISSNET 2018 Expected cut off by Experts:
The cutoff ofTISSNET has remained mostly same as previous years. However, this year, the cutoff may be higher than usual due to more number of test takers. TISSNET 2018 Cutoff manages by the experts and institutes which has given below:
|Name of Institute||Category of the candidate||TISSNET 2018 Cutoff (Expected)|
|TIME||General category||79 – 81|
|SC/ST category||70 – 72|
|Vista Mind||General category||67-68|
You can check out here: TISSNET Results
TISSNET Previous Years’ Cut off
Factors Determining TISSNET Cutoff 2018:
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of seats available
- The highest score
- The average scorecard
- Difficulty level of the test
- TISSNET Cutoff 2018
TISS National Entrance Test Weightage:
This list shows the weight age assigned to different components of assessment.
- TISSNET 2018 exam: 40%
- Pre-Interview Test (PIT): 30%
- Personal Interview (PI): 30%
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
TISSNET 2018 Paper Analysis:
- TISSNET 2018 is going to be held in the month of January 2018 and in this exam, you have to give answer of 100 questions.
- In previous exam, there are 6 sections in the paper like General Awareness (40 Questions), Logical Reasoning (15 questions), Mathematics (7 questions), Data Interpretation (8 questions), Verbal Ability (25 questions) and Reading Comprehension (5 questions).
- There was no specific sectional cut-off and one candidate can say that the paper pattern remained the same throughout the sections.
- As we compared previous paper, General Awareness section was much easier. Many questions of this section were taken from current affairs and international news.
- The Data Interpretation section was slightly trickier comparatively.
- The paper was considered much easier than the previous years by experts.
- Thus the cut-off was also expected to go up in 2018, which exactly was the case in the official cut off declared by TISS.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Section Wise TISSNET 2018 Paper Analysis:
- In this section, we comprises of 40 questions based on static, current affairs, people/books, sports/ persons etc.
- It is noticed that about 20 questions were easy, 12 were medium and 8 difficult.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Fill in the blanks (Vocab and proverb based)||4||Easy-Moderate|
|One word substitution||5||Easy|
|Spot the error – Grammar||7||Moderate|
|Odd word out||3||Easy|
Maths and Logical Reasoning:
|Topic||Number of questions||Level of Difficulty|
|Sequence and Series||3||Easy|
|Average and Ratio||2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1||Easy|
|Mathematical puzzle||4||Easy – moderate|
|Bar graph, pie chart, and table||2+3+2= 7||Easy – moderate|
TISSNET Important Dates:
|TISSNET Exam Date||06-01-2018|
|TISSNET Cutoff & Result||27-01-2018|
|PIT/GD/PI (Pre-Interview Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview)||March-April 2018|
You can check Official Link, to obtain more details related to TISSNET Cut Off 2018. Those candidates have any query related to this notification, then you can ask freely, in below comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TISSNET Sample Paper||TISSNET Exam 2018|
|TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus||TISSNET Registration|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Group Discussion Tips||UGC Approved University List|