TN MRB Recruitment
Last date to apply for TN MRB Recruitment is 01 August 2018 !! Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released 229 Pharmacist Posts Notification on its official website.
Applicants who are looking for TN MRB Jobs they can apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility as only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2018.
TN MRB Recruitment- Last Date: 01/08/2018
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) invites application only from “OC” candidates through online mode for direct recruitment. To apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Jobs, candidates can follow the below provided procedure.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with TN MRB Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
TN MRB Recruitment
|Organization name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancy||229|
|Last date to apply||01/08/2018|
TN MRB Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification Required for TN MRB Vacancies|
Possess Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Pharmacy in Ayurveda or Integrated Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institution
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||38||Passed Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Pharmacy in Ayurveda or Integrated Pharmacy from a recognized Board or Institution|
Passed SSLC or 10th Class. Must have Certification of Registration B or C or must have registered under section 15 or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institution. (OR) must have passed Diploma in Homeopathy
|Pharmacist (Unani)||20||Passed Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized board|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancies
Age of the candidates applying for TN MRB Pharmacist Jobs shall be 18-57 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories shall be as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who will be selected for Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/- as their per month of salary.
Download Here>>TN MRB Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for Pharmacist Recruitment they have to pay Rs.500/- in the form of application fee through proper channel.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then on home page of official site go to “Online Registration” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select the “Corrigendum to Notification for Pharmacist (Siddha/Ayurveda/Homoeopathy/Unani)” as per discipline and hit the suitable link to apply online for MRB Recruitment 2018.
- After that if you are a new user then hit on “Register” link.
- Now after hitting Register option you have to fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Login” link and login with previous id and password against MRBTN Notification.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill TN MRB Online Formwith all essential details correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and other required documents along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Apply Now>>TN MRB Recruitment
|Commencement of online registration of application||10.07.2018|
|Closure of registration of application||30.07.2018|
|Closure of editing application details||30.07.2018|
|Last date of printing application||30.07.2018|
|Last date for Online fee payment||30.07.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank||01.08.2018|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of TN MRB Recruitment 2018-19. Bookmark our web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TRB Model Question Paper||TN TRB Syllabus|
|TRB Annual Planner||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|TN TRB Hall Ticket||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|