TN MRB Recruitment
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has asserted a job notification titled as TN MRB Recruitment 2016. Recruitment Board of Tamilnadu Medical has invited online applications from eligible contenders to fill up 414 vacancies of Assistant Surgeons. Job hunters who are interested in building up their career with this organization may apply for TN MRB Vacancy as soon as possible. To catch the imminent notification regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
|Name of Organization||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Last Date to Apply||9th November 2016|
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must submit their duly filled online application form in prescribed format latest by the last date that is clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates interested in applying for TN MRB job, must go through this complete page before applying.
TN MRB Recruitment
Assistant Surgeons: 414 posts
Candidates wish to apply for the Assistant Surgeons post must possess MBBS Degree with PG Diploma / PG Degree / Super Specialty Degree / DNBin the concerned Specialty with good academic records from a recognized institution.
Grab More Jobs, Check Below Links:
Scale of Pay:
Selected aspirant will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Maximum age limit of candidates applying for aforesaid posts must be 35 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation in age will be permissible for SC / ST / OBC /PWD candidates in conformity with the policies of Government of India.
Selection Process for TN MRB Jobs:
- Selection of the appliers will be purely based on their performance in selection process. Walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in PG Degree / Super specialty / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Specialty / Super specialty as per the rules of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The selected candidates will have to appear for a Special Qualifying Examination at a later date for final selection to the post.
Steps to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
- Desirous candidate need to first of all log on to official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Press “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form, on the home page.
- Select ‘Apply Online’ link against “Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)” post on appeared page.
- Go through the advertisement carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post.
- Fill all the required particulars in the application form correctly and upload their scanned copy of color photograph (not exceeding 50 kb in size) (with name as in on-line application and date of birth typed.
- Lastly candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application and take printout of the form and send it at below given address before 19th November 2016.
Apply Here For: Latest Government Jobs
Last date of submission of online application: 9th November 2016
Note: Through this Official Notification, you can obtain more details related to Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment.
You can bookmark this page, using control+D, for getting instant access to this page. Candidates are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting complete details regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|