TN MRB Recruitment
Waiting For TN MRB Recruitment? Then acquire complete details of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 from here. Organization has invited applications for latest 2804 Village Health Nurse & ANM in different categories from skilled and eligible candidates. Job hunters may apply for stated positions by submitting their application form till the last date that is 24-02-2017 through online mode.
What This Page Includes?
Job searchers, who are applying against TN MRB Vacancy, are required to fill application for by the help of some necessary steps given below. Candidates can acquire detailed information regarding TN MRB 2804 Village Health Nurse and ANM Post such as qualification requirement, salary details, applying process, mode of selection etc from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
TN MRB Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||TN MRB|
|No. Of Vacancies||2804|
|Last Date To Apply||24-02-2017|
Village Health Nurse and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 2804 Vacancy
Distributions of Vacancies according to categories:
|Categories||No. of Posts|
TN MRB Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What will be the required eligibility criteria?
- Those candidates who possess ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife School which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council given below are eligible to apply for stated positions.
- Aspirants who have Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012:– SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course can apply.
- Contenders must have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012 :– +2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Job appliers for latest government jobs should possess a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council and also possess physical fitness for camp life.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Match your age limit with required:
- Candidates must not be more than 57 years and should not be less than 18 years in age.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Categories||Maximum age in years of OC|
|For all categories||40|
Appointed appliers for these job openings in government sector will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
- For all candidates, Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ SC(A)/Destitute Widow/ Differently abled candidates, Rs. 250/-
- In addition, aspirants have to pay the applicable service charges to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payment Rs.15/- or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card charges over and above the mandatory fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Hiring:
- Engagement of aspirants for TN MRB Recruitment will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Easy Steps to fill application Form for TN MRB Recruitment:
- Willing contenders are firstly liable to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- After that hit on “Notification” tab from home page.
- Now from various job links press on “Notification for Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife” link and read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading relevant details go back to home page and press on “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Now hit on ‘Apply online’ link against post name of “VILLAGE HEALTH NURSE / AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE”.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the required particulars in the application form correctly and upload their scanned copy of color photograph (not exceeding 50 kb in size) (with name as in on-line application and date of birth typed.
- At last candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application and take printout of the form for future references.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 24-02-2017
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 28-02-2017
Check Official Notification given above on this page for further info related to TN MRB 2017 Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|