TN MRB Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has unfolded vacancy notification named as TN MRB Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to fill the 229 Vacancies of Pharmacist.
Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Jobs they can ensure their eligibility through this page. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about TN MRB Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to hire eligible and proficient candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can fill online application form by visiting to the official website of the organization that is mrb.tn.gov.in.
Last date for submission of Online Applications is 05.03.2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab further details of TN MRB Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
TN MRB Recruitment
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancy||229|
|Last date to submit online applications||05.03.2018|
Vacancy and qualification details of TN MRB Jobs
|Designation||Number of Vacancy||Educational qualification required|
|Pharmacist (Unani)||20||1) Diploma in Indian System of Medicine;|
2) Diploma in Pharmacy in Unani
|Pharmacist (Homoeopathy)||23||1) Must have passed S.S.L.C.|
2) Must have passed the Diploma in Homoeopathy conducted by the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||38||1) Diploma in Indian System of Medicine|
2) Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda
|Pharmacist (Siddha)||148||1) Diploma in Indian System of Medicine|
2) Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha
You Can Also Check: Latest Diploma Jobs
Age Criteria for TN MRB Vacancies
Age of the candidates applying for TN MRB Vacancy shall be not less than 18 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms of the organization:
|For all categories||57||40|
|Differently Abled Person||57||50|
Salary Structure for TN MRB Pharmacist Jobs
Candidates who will be selected through TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancies shall be able to receive Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP 4,200 (Pre – Revised) salary as offered by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- Candidates who are going to apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancy shall have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) in the form of examination fee.
- Candidates can make online payment gateway that is Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet and offline payment gateway that is through Indian Bank.
Selection Procedure for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview and certificate verification round. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Following is the list of documents, which the candidate have to produce in Document Verification Round:
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / Diploma Course in Indian System of Medicine / Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha) /Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by Government of Tamil Nadu).
- Evidence of Tamil qualification
- Community certificate from the competent authority
- Certificate of character and conduct
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority
- No Objection Certificate
- Two (2) passport size colour photograph
- Any one of the photo ID card issued by a Government Authority (other than PAN card), depicting the Address for communication or permanent address furnished in the online application.
- Challan copy (or) proof of payment of Exam fee already paid
- The candidate will also be asked to sign on the printed copy of on-line application
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill TN MRB Online Application Form, they can follow the procedure provided below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notifications tab available in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for among
- “Notification for Pharmacist (Unani)” OR
- “Notification for Pharmacist (Homoeopathy)” OR
- “Notification for Pharmacist (Ayurveda)” OR
- “Notification for Pharmacist (Siddha)” links
- After that TN MRB Recruitment Notification will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms from TN MRB Jobs Notification then go back to home page and hit Online Registration tab in the middle of the home page
- After that choose the suitable post for which you want to apply and hit on “Application Register / Login” link
- This will redirect you to a new page, just check the recruitment dates and hit on Hit here for New Registration option for new user
Step 1: Registration
- Then fill the required details for TN MRB Recruitment Registration and hit register here option
- It will provide you your registration id and password
Step 2: Login and Filling of Online Applications
- After that TN MRB Application Form will get opened on your screen, just fill the your registration id and password and hit log in option
- Then enter the required details in TN MRB Application Form correctly
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- Check all the details mentioned on application form
- At last hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
TN MRB Recruitment Official Notification
|Designation||Official Notification Link||Apply Online Link|
|Pharmacist (Unani)||Get PDF||Hit Here|
|Pharmacist (Homoeopathy)||Get PDF||Hit Here|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||Get PDF||Hit Here|
|Pharmacist (Siddha)||Get PDF||Hit Here|
|Closure of registration of application||05.03.2018|
|Closure of editing application details||05.03.2018|
|Last date of printing application||05.03.2018|
|Last date for Online fee payment||05.03.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank||07.03.2018|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of TN MRB Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|