TN MRB Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board conducts recruitment exam to hire candidates for the Staff Nurse, Assistant Medical Officer and other posts for which the TN MRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 of all topics with Exam Pattern is given here. Download the TN MRB Syllabus and start the Exam Preparation.
Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus Highlights
|Name of The Organisation||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Assistant Medical Officer and other|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Category||TN MRB Syllabus|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
MRB TN Syllabus Download Links
|TN MRB Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus||Download here|
|TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus||Download here|
TN MRB Exam pattern
TN MRB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- No Negative Marks.
- Time Duration will be 2 Hrs 30 Mins.
|Written examination in Optical|
Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet;
Objective type single paper
Exam for Nurses
|2 hours30 minutes||100|
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
- TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- There will be 200 question and each question carries 1/2 mark.
- Total Time Duration for Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Exam is 2Hr 30mins.
- Minimum Qualifying marks for SC/ SCA/ ST is 30 marks.
- And for other Category candidates, the min qualifying marks is 35 marks.
|Objective type||Medical Sciences||200||100|
TN MRB Syllabus
Contenders can prepare for the TN MRB Recruitment Exam from the TN MRB Syllabus 2019 from below which includes all the topics that are likely to come in exam.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Medical Science
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Surgery.
- Community Medicine.
- General Medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
TNMRB Syllabus PDF For Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of impulse mechanism of contraction
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Descending pathways
- Functions of cerebellum
- Basal ganglia
- Physiology of sleep and consciousness.
- Blood: Development, regulation and fate of blood cells.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, regulation of cardiovascular functions
- Physiology of reproductive system: menstrual cycle, lactation, pregnancy.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver, kidney, thyroid
- Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA).
Do You Know: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
TNMRB Exam Syllabus For Pathology
- Inflammation and repair, disturbances of growth and cancer
- Histopathology of rheumatic and ischemic heart disease.
- Differentiation between benign, malignant, primary and metastatic malignancies
- Oral cancer, cancer cervix, leukaemia, Etiology.
- Glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis, acute osteomyelitis.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Diseases caused by and laboratory diagnosis
- Meningococcus, Salmonella
- Shigella, Herpes, Dengue, Polio
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, E. histolytica, Giardia
- Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus (TN MRB Syllabus) for Pharmacology
- Antipyretics and analgesics, Antibiotics, Antimalaria; Antikala-Azar, Antidiabetics
- Antihypertensive, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antifungal, Immunosuppressants
TN MRB Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Forensic Examination of injuries and wounds
- Examination of blood and seminal stains
- Poisoning, sedative overdose
- Hanging, drowning, burns, DNA Study.
Read Now: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus
Every year, Government of Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conducts examinations for various posts such as Staff Nurse, Assistant Medical Officer and other to hire suitable and career-oriented contenders as per requirement.
Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus
Those contenders who wish to score well and qualify the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam or Nursing exam with high scores can download TN MRB Syllabus PDF and can also check new changes Exam TN MRB pattern from this page.
To know more updates and information about the TN MRB Syllabus 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|