TN MRB Syllabus
Candidates who are going to participate in the TN MRB Exam for Assistant Surgeon positions scheduled on 09-12-2018and looking for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabuscan get it from here. Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conducts TN MRB Exam with the purpose to fill 1884 vacant positions of Assistant Surgeon in TN
Those contenders who wish to score well and qualify the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam with high scores they can download TN MRB Syllabus PDF and can also check new changes in Exam pattern fromthis page.
Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus PDF:
Every year, Government of Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conducts examinations for various posts to hire suitable and career-oriented contenders asper required. Aspirants who want to work in the Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board they need to score good marks in upcoming TN MRB Assistant Surgeon exam organized on 09-12-2018.
Contenders can prepare from the complete topics containing in the below given syllabus because the exam paper is going to be set according to TN MRB Syllabus 2018. Candidates can also check TN MRB Exam Syllabus by go through this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
TN MRB Syllabus
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Medical Science
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Surgery.
- Community Medicine.
- General Medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
TNMRB Syllabus PDF For Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of impulse mechanism of contraction
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Descending pathways
- Functions of cerebellum
- Basal ganglia
- Physiology of sleep and consciousness.
- Blood: Development, regulation and fate of blood cells.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, regulation of cardiovascular functions
- Physiology of reproductive system: menstrual cycle, lactation, pregnancy.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver, kidney, thyroid
- Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA).
Do You Know: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
TNMRB Exam Syllabus For Pathology
- Inflammation and repair, disturbances of growth and cancer
- Histopathology of rheumatic and ischemic heart disease.
- Differentiation between benign, malignant, primary and metastatic malignancies
- Oral cancer, cancer cervix, leukaemia, Etiology.
- Glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis, acute osteomyelitis.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Diseases caused by and laboratory diagnosis
- Meningococcus, Salmonella
- Shigella, Herpes, Dengue, Polio
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, E. histolytica, Giardia
- Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus (TN MRB Syllabus) for Pharmacology
- Antipyretics and analgesics, Antibiotics, Antimalaria; Antikala-Azar, Antidiabetics
- Antihypertensive, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antifungal, Immunosuppressants
TN MRB Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Forensic Examination of injuries and wounds
- Examination of blood and seminal stains
- Poisoning, sedative overdose
- Hanging, drowning, burns, DNA Study.
Read Now: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
TN MRB Syllabus PDF:
Those aspirants who want to take qualify in any of the above mentioned exams TN MRB Syllabus is very important to them to get appointed in the organization. Candidates can check the topic wise fragment of each section through TN MRB syllabus to get a fair idea of exam. By go through the TN MRB Syllabus as well as TN MRB exam pattern candidates can check the marking criteria and time division of entrance exam.
TN MRB Recruitment Dates 2018:
|Events||Important Dates for TN MRB Vacancy 2018|
|TN MRB Notification Date||25-10-2018|
|Last date for submission of TN MRB Online Applications||15-10-2018|
|Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank||17-10-2018|
|Date of TN MRB Examination||09-12-2018|
Must Check: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Get TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern:
- TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- In TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam 200 question will be asked and each question carries 1/2 mark.
- According to TNMRB Exam Pattern.Total Time Duration For Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Exam is 2.30mins.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks for SC/ SCA/ ST is 30 marks.
- And for other Category candidates, the min qualifying marks is 35 marks.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective type||Medical Sciences||200||100||2hrs30mins|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Candidates if you find any difficulty in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – 19 (TN MRB Syllabus), then drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below. You may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ and you can also bookmark the web portal by using CTRL+D option.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TN MRB Recruitment||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|