TN TRB Syllabus 2018 (PG Assistant/PED Grade–I) Exam Pattern PDF in Tamil/Eng
TN TRB Syllabus
Get Latest TN TRB Syllabus for PG Assistant/PED Grade–I Exam from here!!! Applicants, who are going to appear in the TN TRB Recruitment Exam, can check the updated TN TRB Syllabus 2018 in Tamil/Eng and TN TRB Exam pattern from here, which is well provided below for your convenience and prepare accordingly. You can also download the TN TRB Exam syllabus in PDF format from official site through online mode that is trb.tn.nic.in. Or by going through the direct link which is given below.
This page Includes:
- Direct Link to get TN TRB Syllabus PDF
- TN TRB Syllabus of PG Assistant
- Tamil Nadu TRB Exam Pattern
- TN TRB Syllabus of PED Grade–I
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is going to conduct recruitment exam for filling up the available positions of Post Graduate Assistant and (Physical Education Directors) PED Grade–I. And, you have to prepare all topics that are given in TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus and TN TRB PED Grade–I Syllabus. Eager candidates can check the exam pattern, TN TRB 2018 Syllabus which is well provided by the team member of recruitmentresult.com and start their preparation according to it.
TN TRB Syllabus in PDF
Check Here: TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment
TN TRB Syllabus
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
|Subject ||Topics |
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- History of India & Tamil Nadu
- Every Day Science
- Sports & Games
- Environmental Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- Channel of International communication
- Pre-primary Education
- Nutrition and health
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
- Role of Educational Institutions
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Integration
- Approaches to Literature
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- Principles of Literary Criticism
- History of English Language
- Operations Research
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Statistics – I, II
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Electronics (Digital)
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Vector Fields
- Quantum mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications
- Nonaqueous solvents
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Periodic properties
- Old quantum theory
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Organometallic compounds
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallaophytes and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phyto-geography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigees and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of sindh and muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great Mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian States
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, Russian revolutions
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
- Micro Economics, Theories
- Macro Economics, Theories
- Monetary Economics, Theories
- Central Bank and its functions
- Factor Prices & Factor Market
- International, Fiscal and Indian Economics etc
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
- Elements of Political Theory
- Liberalism, Socialism, Communism, Democracy
- Western Political Thought
- Indian Political Thought (Ancient or Modern)
- Modern Political Analysis
- International Politics
- Indian Govt, and Politics (Constitution of India)
- Government and Politics of Tamilnadu
- Western Governments
- Techniques in Bio-Chemistry
- Chemistry of Bio-Molecules
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry
- Bio – Membranes
- Microbial Bio-Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Tissue CulturePrimary cultures derived from plant, animal and human tissues, Maintenance of cell lines; Artifical Insemination technology.
- History of Micro Biology.
- Methods in Micro Biology.
- Mosphyology and cycology
- Physiology of Micro-organisms
- Principles of immunotechnology
- Advance Techniques
- Microbial genetics / energy
- Industrial Micro Biology
- Agricultural Micro Biology
- Biomass Conversion
- Plant Microbiology
- Environmental Micro Biology
- Food / Fibers Micro Biology
- Dairy Bacteriology
- Microbial Diseases and their control
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Pre-Nannaya, Nannaya his Literary Style.
- Methods of Translation.Saiva poets.
- Bala Vyakaranamu, Appakaveyamu.
- History of Andhra and Culture, Names of Telugu, Tenugu and Andhra
- Definititoin of Folk Lore and Folk Literature, classification of Folk-Literature, Folk song, Ballad, Folk tale and Harikatha, Mythological Folk Songs, Historical Folk songs.
- Methods of Collecting data
- Classification and organization of data collected classification.
- Mesures of Central Tendency
- Graphic and Diagrammatic Representation
- Microbiological Intoxications and Infections
- Food Hygiene
- Application of art principles in interior decoration
- Clothing selection
- Nutrition in pregnancy and lactation
- Nutrition in Infancy
- MANAGEMENT AS A SYSTEM
- TIME AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Financial Management
- Communication, Food Science, Dietetics, Nutrition needs, Community Nutrition.
- Textile Design.
- Sources of consumer Information and protection.
Want to Know? How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern
|Sr. No||Name of the Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1||Concern Subject||110||110||3 hours|
TN TRB Physical Education Director Grade I Syllabus
|Unit – 1||(i) Definitions of|
(a) Basic Research (b) Applied Research (c) Action Research
(ii) Need and Scope of Research.
|Unit – 2||(i) Classification of Research data and its collections.|
(ii) Methods of classification and tabulation of data
|Unit – 3||Writing a proposal for the following types of Research|
(i) Historical type.
(ii) Philosophical type
(iii) Descriptive type
(iv) Experimental type
|Unit – 4||(i) Tools and Techniques of Research|
(ii) Hypothesis and Formulation of Hypothesis
(iii) Writing Research Reports
|Unit – 5||(i) Definition need and importance of statistics in Physical Education Research.|
(ii) Qualitative data and attributes and variables
(iii) Construction of scales/norm –
(a) Zigma scale, (b) ‘Z’ scale (c) ‘T’ scale (d) Hull scale
|Unit – 6||Types of statistical process –|
|Unit – 7||(i) Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education|
(ii) Criteria for Evaluation –
(d) Administrative procedure
(iii) Modern concept of curriculum in Physical Education
(iv) Sources of curriculum materials.
Text books, journals, dictionaries, encyclopedias, magazines, etc.
|Unit – 9||(i) Definition of Teaching, Training and Coaching in Sports/Physical Education|
(ii) Periodisation in Training.
(iii) Concept of Sport Injury Management.
(iv) Misuse of Drugs in Sports.
|Unit – 10||(i) Concept of Health – Physical Health, Mental Health and Community Health|
(ii) Health Education Programmes in schools.
(a) Health Supervision
(b) Health instruction
(c) Health services
(iii) Signs –Symptoms and preventions of communicable Diseases and AIDS.
|Unit – 11||Meaning of sports Psychology and its importance.|
(ii) Motor Learning and motor performance.
|Unit –12||(i) Basic consideration in motor fitness—-|
(a) Body build
(b) Mental aspects
(c) Physical fitness
(d) Reaction time
(e) Movement time
(ii) Components of physical fitness
|Unit –13||(i) Sense Perception ——|
(ii) Emotional effects—-
(iii) Breathing exercises and Asanas towords reduction of the above emotional disturbances
|Unit –14||(i) Definition of tacties and strategy|
(ii) Offensive and Defensive Strategies
(iii) Training methods-circuit Training interval and weight training
|Unit –15||Places of test in training|
(i) Types of tests
(ii) National competition
(iii) Yogasanas and its values.
|Unit –16||Rule of sports and games included in the school games federation competitions|
(a) Ground making maintenance
(b) Equipments required
(c) Officials required and their duty.
|Unit –17||(i) Lay out of standard track(400 meters)|
(ii) Staggers for 200,400.800.
(iii) Relay zone marking for 4*100,4*400.
(iv) Layout of sector for ——
(c) Discuss and
(d) Hammer throw events.
|Unit –18||Principles and techniques of supervision|
(i) Role of primary school teachers towards physical education programme
(ii) Functions of DTERT/DIET/Nehru Yuva Kendra.
|Unit –19||(i) Sports authority of Tamilnadu|
(ii) National integration by sports
(iii) Sports-a social need.
|Unit –20||Definitions of —- Balanced diet|
(ii) Food components needed for growing children
Chief minister’s mid-day meals scheme.
Applicants can go through this Official Link and get other details about TN TRB Syllabus 2018. Subscribe to our free mail service for getting latest information time to time directly into your mailbox. Wish You Very Best Of Luck For Your Exam. Prepare Well and Do Well…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On