Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is about to declare a notification about TNAU Admission in both the UG & PG courses. Students who wish to apply for the admission in the Under Graduate UG/PG Courses provided by the TNAU they must fill the online application form before the last date. Under TNAU 8 colleges are affiliated that offers different UG agri programmes. Details regarding TNAU admission 2017 is provided below that covers eligibility, Application Fee, how to apply and other relevant info.
Highlights of Page:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is a leading agrotechnology provider of India. This university follows the Exam Pad Examination System of digitalized examination. Students’ feedback depict that the examination system is very challenging, so aspirants need to work really hard to crack such examination easily. All the info regarding www.tnau.ac.in admission is well described below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. So let’s take a look!!!
Name of the University:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Main Courses Offered:
Here are various under graduate course offered by the university:
|Food Process Engineering||Horticulture|
|Energy and Environmental Engineering||Sericulture|
|Agricultural Information Technology|
TNAU Admission Eligibility:
- Aspirants who have completed their higher secondary examination and are the holder of 12th mark sheet or Equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the TNAU UG program B.Tech/B.Sc.
- Completion of Under Graduate for any recognized university/college is must to get admission under PG courses.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Aspirants must not be more than 21 years of age to apply for TNAU Admission 2017.
- There is no upper age relaxation for any category applicants.
TNAU UG Admission Eligibility for Different Categories:
- Students falling under general category, 55% of marks are required to take up the exam. Students of BC, BCM and other special categories are entitled to get 5% of relaxation to eligibility.
- For the MBC, minimum of 45% of marks should be retained.
- Students falling under SC/ST are relaxed form the liability of minimum pass marks to take the exam.
Payment of application fee should be made by the candidates through online from the link provided during online application process or through the Challan form.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans
Students will we selected through the counseling process. The counseling is done every year in the month of July. The counseling will be conducted on the basis of rank list and its commencement will be done in three phases on various dates.
How to Apply in TNAU:
- Aspirants are required to visit the Official Website that istnau.ac.in
- Select the Admission section which is presented at the top on the page
- On the new page a detailed list of latest notifications announced by the organization will displayed
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for theOnline Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the form correctly and make the payment of the application fee either through online or offline mode.
- At the end you must take the hard copy of final application for further reference.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Is going to announced soon
Note: For more detailed information regarding TNAU Admission 2017, visit the Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Importance Of Education In Our Life||What Makes a Successful Student|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Be a Successful Teenager||How Do Toppers Study?|