Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has unfolded vacancy notification titled as TNAU Recruitment. This university is going to conduct recruitment program for appointing the studious and energetic applicants for filling up the 22 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant posts. Job hunters, who are fascinated to fill up these positions, may apply for TNAU Jobs. Aspirants may acquire latest information regarding TNAU Recruitment 2017 from this web page, so you need to stay connected with us.
Highlights Of This Page
Keen aspirants who want to apply for aforesaid post they must submit their prescribed application form before the last date that is 31-07-2017. You may acquire more information regarding TNAU Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|University name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Post name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant|
|Number of post||22|
|Last date to Apply||31-07-2017|
TNAU Vacancies Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
For TNAU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Applying candidates must have done Degree / Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognized institutions and permanently registered Tamil Nadu nurses registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Mid-wife council on before the date of this notification viz., 10.07.2017
- Applicants should passing the examination for Mid-wife conducted by the Institution approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and declared as a Registered Mid-wife.
- Contenders must have practical experience for a period of not less than two years in a Government Hospital or a Hospital of repute as a Nurse.
- Must have passed Tamil in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination.
- Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
For TNAU Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Applicants must have completed 12th standard qualification.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy
- Contenders must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year and must have Practical experience in the working of a Pharmacy approved by the State Pharmacy Council for a period of not less than five years.
For TNAU Nursing Assistant Recruitment:
- Aspirants must possessed VIII Std. in a recognized school
- Contenders must have completed the nursing assistant training course examination conducted by the Government Medical College Hospital of Tamil Nadu or other Institution recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu
- Applying applicants also have experience as Female / Male Nursing Assistant in a Government Hospital or in a Hospital of repute for a period of not less than one year.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The upper age limit of applying candidates for Staff Nurse & Pharmacist post should not be more than 58 years as on 01.07.2017 and who are applying for Nursing Assistant whose upper age will be given below:
|BC / MBC and DNC||32 years|
|SC /SCA and ST||35 years|
Pay Scale (Per Month):
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Staff Nurse||PB-2: Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4450|
|Pharmacist||PB-2: Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4200|
|Nursing Assistant||PB-1A: Rs.4800 – 10000+ G.P. Rs.1300|
Download Here: TNAU Recruitment Notification
Applicants who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment they need to pay Rs 750/- for general Category and Rs 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category as an application fee drawn in favour of the Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore.
Recruitment Procedure for above post will be done on the basis of contender’s performance in written exam and interview that will be taken by the selection authority of the organization. Applicants should appear for the written examination, certificate verification and interview at their own expenses.
Scheme for written examination: objective type
|Subject||Duration||Max. marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks (%)|
|SC / SCA||Others|
|Written examination||2 ½ hours||100||30||35|
|Interview and records||50 *|
(*The split up marks for 50 are:- Marks for the courses studied : 20, Additional qualification : 10, Experience : 10 and personal interview : 10).
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How To Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly applicants need to go the official website of the university that is tnau.ac.in
- On the home page you have to Select the “Notification – Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist” Link of the page.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your computer screen you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Then you need to hit any on the following link for downloading the application form:-
- Then you have to fill the TNAU Application Form with all required details.
- After that you require to attach Xerox copies of Degree certificates, Mark list, and Experience certificate with the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ”
- At last send it in a below stated address.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003
Ending date for submission of application form: 31-07-2017
You can directly apply for TNAU Recruitment 2017- 2018 through this Official Link. Candidates can also stay tuned page to get latest updates career related updates. You can bookmark this page for further information by pressing Cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|