A vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University regarding TNAU Recruitment. University intends to hire capable and hard working individuals for filling up the posts of SRF, JRF and Field Investigator. Candidates who are willing to empanel this university may apply for TNAU Recruitment 2017, by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date that is given below. Applicants should bring all required certificates in original at time of interview.
This Page Includes:
Candidates may grab this job opportunity by submitting their filled applications along with essential credentials on the scheduled date of walk-in interview. Interview date, venue and time are clearly customized below on this page. Aspirants willing to apply can get rest of the details regarding TNAU Jobs that are well customized on this page which is provide you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Post||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||15-03-2017|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale (P.M.)|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech. in Food and|
Agricultural Process Engg./ Bioenergy /
Soil & Water Conservation Engineering / Farm Power and Machinery
|Field Investigator||Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.) /|
B.Tech. (EEE) / B.Tech. (FPE)
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Sc. (FSN) / H.Sc. / B.Tech. (FPE) / B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Hort.)||Rs. 16,000/-|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
More Jobs for B.Tech Pass Out– Check Here
Latest M.Tech Jobs – Check Here
Selection of the deserving candidates will be purely based on their performance in the interview process that will be conducted by the selection committee of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment?
- Aspirants, who are suitably meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria for the advertised positions, are required to log on the official site of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University that is www.tnau.ac.in.
- On home page aspirants must select “SRF/JRF/Field Investigator” link which is visible under “Quick Links” section.
- Aspirants need to attend the walk-in interview and bring along duly prepared application by properly furnishing Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Gender, DOB, academic details (Matriculation on wards year of passing, marks, percentage), Category (SC / ST / OBC / General), Address (Permanent address, Phone number & E-mail address), Experience, etc.
- Candidates must attached self attested copies of all necessary documents, passport size photograph, must bring Originals in support of academic qualification for Verification on the day of walk-in interview at the stipulated time at the venue that is well mentioned below.
The Dean (Engineering),
Agriculture Engineering Coll. & Res. Institute,
Important Date and Time:
- Date of walk-in interview: 15-03-2017
- Time for walk-in interview: 10:00 A.M
Note: Check Official Link for getting more additional facts regarding TNAU Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|