A Walk-In advertisement has been promulgated by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University as TNAU Recruitment. Regarding this, university intends to hire capable and hard working individuals for filling up the posts of Teaching Assistant and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who are willing to empanel this university may apply for TNAU Recruitment 2017 by appearing for walk-in process on respective date as modified below.
Remaining information in regard to TNAU Jobs can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates must grab this job opportunity by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date that is given below. Applicants should bring all required certificates in original at time of interview.
|Name Of The university||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||29th November & 2nd December 2016|
Post Name, Salary and Qualification Detail for TNAU Vacancies:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Teaching Assistant||Ph.D in Agricultural|
Process Engineering / Food Process Engineering with NET compulsory
Diploma in Agriculture or Diploma in Horticulture
|Rs. 36, 000/- with Ph.D degree and Rs. 8,000/- with diploma|
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.) /|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Selection Process for TNAU Vacancy:
Selection of the deserving candidates will be purely based on their performance in the written test / interview process as per post that will be conducted by the selection committee of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
How to Apply for TNAU Job?
- Aspirants willing to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment are firstly required to log on to official website of organization that is www.tnau.ac.in
- After that hit on “TA / RA / SRF / JRF / Tech. Asst Requirements” link given at the left side under “Quick links” section on the home page.
- Thereafter go through complete details carefully and apply for appropriate post you wish to apply for.
- Aspirants who are suitably meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria for the advertised positions, they may attend the walk-in interview and bring along duly prepared application by properly furnishing Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Gender, DOB, academic details ( Matriculation on wards year of passing, marks, percentage), Category (SC / ST / OBC / General), Address (Permanent address, Phone number & E-mail address), Experience, etc.
- Candidates must attached self attested copies of all necessary documents, passport size photograph, must bring Originals in support of academic qualification for Verification on the day of walk-in interview at the stipulated time at the venue that is well mentioned below.
Refer to Official Link
Important Date and Time:
|Position Name||Walk-In Date And Time|
|Teaching Assistant||29.11.2016 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Junior Research Fellow||02.12.2016|
Written Test: 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Personal interview: 02.30 P.M.
Note: Check Official Link for getting more additional facts regarding TNAU Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|