Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has issued a Current Notification entitled as TNAU Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible and hardworking candidates for filling up the vacant posts of JRF and Teaching Assistant. Applicants, willing to apply for TNAU Latest Jobs Openings, can match their eligibility and further norms and then send their applications to the respective address. To get more details in concern of TNAU Recruitment 2018, you may go through the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
Candidates are required to obtain the TNAU Application form Directorate of Students’ Welfare, TNAU, Coimbatore / constituent Colleges and filled application form should be send along with the Xerox copies of Degree certificates, Mark list. Experience certificate, Publication etc., duly attested. It should be submitted at the respective address on the specified dates you can check below. You may easily apply for TNAU Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Last date||Check Below|
TNAU Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Teaching Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
Candidates, who are going to apply for TNAU Vacancies they must have following qualifications,
- To apply for TNAU Teaching Assistant Vacancies, applicants have possessed Ph.D. in Nanotechnology with expertise in BiosensorDevelopment and experience in Teaching is preferred.
- Those, who are interested to apply for TNAU JRF Vacancies, must have passed B.Sc. (Agri.) from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
From here, Get:
Aspirants, whose age is more than 18 years, are eligible to apply forTNAU Jobs. The upper age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Selected aspirants for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Vacancies will get salary as prescribed below:
|Teaching Assistant||with NET:|
Rs. 36, 000/- P.M.
Rs. 32, 000/- P.M.
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 16, 000/- P.M.|
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates will made on the basis of their performances in:
Procedure to apply for TNAU Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to visit the official website that is tnau.ac.in.
- Now you need to follow “Student Resources” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down link you must select “Placement Cell” link.
- Now you are required to hit on “JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Press Here” link.
- You can see a new window on your digital screen, having various links.
- Scroll the page down and stop at “Opportunities in TNAU (Temporary)” section.
- See all the details of jobs in that section.
- Now obtain the application form from the respective place.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach the needed documents with it.
- Submit it at the respective venue on or before the last date.
Important Date & Interview venue:
|Post||Date of Interview||Post Advertised by/Place of Interview||Scheme Title|
|Teaching Assistant||18.12.2017||The Special Officer (NRM)|
|IDRC Phase II- Enhanced Preservation of Fruits|
|Junior Research Fellow||ICAR-AICRP on ‘Micro,|
secondary and pollutant
elements in soils and plants’
|Filled application should be submitted to the undersigned before: 11.00 A.M.|
Written test: 12.15 to 01.00 P.M.
Get Here >>TNAU Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about TNAU Recruitment 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. If you have any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’l
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|