Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited has announced a job notification which is titled as TNEB Recruitment. Brilliant and proficient candidates are welcomed to apply for 18 Assistants Account Officer (AAO) posts. The candidates meeting eligibility criteria can Apply Online for the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment before the last date i.e.27.06.2017. To know rest information about the TNEB Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to scroll down the page.
Outline of The Page:
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited is going to organize written examination in OMR format in order to hire the candidates applying for the TNEB recruitment 2017. 09/07/2017 has been decided to be the date of written examination. Aspirants applying for TNEB jobs should be qualified from any recognized institute. More information about Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 can be grabbed from the page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistants Account Officer|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date for application fee||27.06.2017|
Qualification Required for TNEB Recruitment
Aspirants applying for the post of Assistants Account Officer must be qualified in the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) from any recognized institute. Aspirants must have knowledge of Tamil language.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for TNEB jobs
- The candidates belonging to the category other than reserve should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category and destitute widows of all castes should have a minimum age of 18 years and there is no limit for maximum age.
Aspirants selected for this current TNEB vacancy will get remuneration starting from Rs. 15700/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 will be given as per the policy of the organization.
With the purpose of hiring the candidates Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited has planned the selection process in two successive stages i.e. written examination and interview. The qualified candidates in the written examination will be appeared for interview round.
|Written Examination in OMR Format||2 hours||100||Marks obtained in the|
competitive written examination to
be worked out for Eighty five
|Name of the Post||Duration of the Examination||Syllabus|
|Assistants Accounts Officer||2 hours||Part I and II will be of post graduate standard|
Part III will be of CA/CMA standard
- Applicants belonging to the category of OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC will have to pay Rs 500/- as an examination fee.
- Applicants belonging to the category of SC, SCA, ST, Destitute widow, Ex-servicemen and Disabled persons will have to pay Rs 250/- as an examination fee.
- Candidates applying for TNEB online application have to pay the fee either in Canara Bank or Indian Bank.
- Candidates applying for TNEB job vacancies will have to pay service charges applicable to bank.
- There will be no reimbursement of the examination fee to the applicant on account of any reason.
- Payments in the form of DD/ Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
Notification Link- TNEB Recruitment 2017-2018
How to apply for TNEB online application?
- To apply for TNEB vacancies, you have to visit the official website i.e. www.tangedco.gov.in
- On the home page you will you have to hit on the “Latest News” section.
- Now you are on the new page and you have to hit on “Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer” link.
- On the new page you have to hit on the “notification” and then read all the details carefully.
- Now come back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” and then hit on “register now” tab.
- After this, complete the one time registration by filling all the relevant details and uploading a photograph.
- Download the Bank Challan (either Canara Bank or Indian Bank) for the payment of examination fee.
- Your user ID and Password will be generated.
- Now you can login to the form by using the user name/registration number and one time password generated.
- You can save or take out the print of the application form.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to submit application form : 27.06.2017
- Last date for fee payment :29.06.2017
To get additional details regarding the TNEB Recruitment 2017-2018, you need to visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|