For the appointment to 224 Posts, applications are invited for TNPCB Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply for TNPCB Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE), Scientist, and Typist through this page. Applications will be accepted online on official portal (www.tnpcb.gov.in) from 25-03-2019 to 23-04-2019.
|TNPCB Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|TNPCB Official Website||Get Here|
TNPCB Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)
- Category: TNPCB Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: Assistant Engineer, Scientist, Typist Posts
- Total Vacancies: 224
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Online Application Starts on: 25-03-2019
- Last Date: 23-04-2019
- Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
TNPCB Vacancy 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||36|
What Qualifications are required for TNPCB Vacancies?
The essential Educational Qualifications to apply for TNPCB AE, Scientist, Typist Recruitment 2019 is given in the following table:
|Name of the Posts||Requisite Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Chemical|
Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
|Environment Scientist||Master’s Degree in relevant field|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||Bachelor’s Degree;|
Diploma/Certificate in Computer Course
|Typist||Bachelor’s Degree;Passed Government Technical Examination|
in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil;
Diploma/Certificate in Computer Course
What Age Limit is prescribed for TNPCB Job Vacancies?
Age of the candidates applying for TNPCB AE Vacancies and other posts must be atleast 18 years while the maximum age limit for Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment is given by,
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows: 35 years
- For Others: 30 years
What Pay Scale is offered for TNPCB Jobs 2019?
Eligible contenders selected through TNPCB Recruitment 2019 will be given the following Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.37700 to 119500/-|
|Environment Scientist||Rs.37700 to 119500/-|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||Rs.19500 to 62000/-|
|Typist||Rs.19500 to 62000/-|
Is there any Examination Fees?
Yes, those who are enrolling for aforesaid TNPCB Job Openings must pay the following amount of Examination Fees:
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DNC: Rs.500/-
- SC, SCA, ST, DW, PWD: Rs.250/-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What will be the TNPCB Recruitment process?
Assortment of suitable aspirants to TNPCB 224 AE, Scientist, Typist Posts shall be based on merit depending upon the performance in Online Examination. Qualifying candidates will be called for further stages of selection process.
Explain the procedure to fill TNPCB Application Form?
Follow the instructions explained below in order to send TNPCB Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board that is www.tnpcb.gov.in
- Move under “News & Events” section on the homepage.
- Press the suitable link given for TNPCB Recruitment Notification.
- Download the official TNPCB Advertisement 2019 PDF and go through it.
- If eligible, then press the ‘Apply Online’ link available there.
- Fill the TNPCB Online Application Form
- Upload the scanned copies of supporting documents.
- Submit the TNPCB Application Form online.
- Keep a hard copy of TNPCB Online Form with you for future requirements.
What are the applying dates for TNPCB Recruitment 2019?
- Date of TNPCB Notification: 06-03-2019
- Opening of Online Application process: 25-03-2019
- Last Date to submit TNPCB Online Form 2019: 23-04-2019
- Date of Online Examination: To be Announced shortly
TNPCB 224 AE, Scientist, Typist Recruitment 2019
Here in this page you can all the vital details in context to latest TNPCB Job vacancies 2019. Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has issued official TNPCB Recruitment 2019 Notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Assistant and Typist.
Applications for TNPCB AE Recruitment or other posts shall be filled on the official portal of Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (www.tnpcb.gov.in). Duly filled complete applications will be accepted till the closing date which is 23-04-2019.
Find Here: Find Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
You can explore the official website of Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board the link for which is provided above in order to grab more details about TNPCB Recruitment 2019. Also, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus and receive latest job alerts on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|