TNPL Recruitment 2013
- TNPL Recruitment 2013 has been announced by Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) for the recruitment in various vacancies of different posts.
- Those who are interested in Govt. jobs may apply for these posts within 15 days of publication of advertisement or before 12th December, 2013 as it is the last date of receipt of applications.
- The team of recruitmentresult.com will provide detailed information about TNPL Advertisement 2013. Important points of this advertisement are listed below. Read them carefully.
Name of organization
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL)
There are various posts as:
- Assistant General Manager
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
In Marketing – Central Excise and Customs, legal, finance and accounts.
Who may apply for?
Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant, 1st class Engineering Degree with 1st class Post graduation in marketing management or Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with PG Diploma in Marketing and 3/ 5 yrs Full time B.L. Degree holder may apply according to the post requirements.
Different experience is required is required in distinct fields.
Age limits (as on 01/12/2013)
|Posts||Upper Age limit|
|Assistant General Manager||43 yrs|
|Senior Manager||39 yrs|
|Deputy Manager||34 yrs|
|Assistant Manager||29 yrs|
Selection procedure will be decided by organization.
How to apply?
- Postulants are requested to download application form/ bio-data format official website at www.tnpl.com.
- Got to the HR section.
- Then select career option.
- There will be an option at bottom of the page.
- Select it.
- Take printout of it.
- Fill the form.
- Send it on the following address after filling required fields and super scribing post name on envelope.
“The Deputy General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
67, Mount Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032”
Date to remind
Applications will be submitted lately by 12th December, 2013.
A required step is to check out Official Notification before going to apply for this recruitment.