TNPL Recruitment 2014
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has announced a notification regarding TNPL Recruitment 2014 for filling up the vacant seats of Officer and Manager in different disciplines. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply offline for this recruitment by sending the application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||27th November 2014|
For more essential details regarding TNPL Recruitment 2014 such as education qualification, pay scale, age limits, applying procedure, important dates etc. has been settled below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Posts||Disciplines||No. Of Post||Age Limits as on 1/11/2014|
|Officer||Secretarial||2||Upto 30 yrs|
|Assistant Manager||Minimum 29 yrs|
|Manager||Marketing||5||Minimum 37 yrs|
|Senior Manager||Minimum 39 yrs|
Age Limits & Remuneration:
|Officer||Secretarial||Rs. 16,000-20,000||5 yrs|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 19,500-24,500||7 yrs|
|Manager||Marketing||Rs. 28,000-36,000||15 yrs|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 30,500-40,500||17 yrs|
Candidates must have completed their Graduation and Post Graduation in specified field.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who want to fill the application form firstly visit to the Official Website i.e. www.tnpl.com.
- Move the cursor on the “HR” link & select “careers”
- Press the “Download Application Format” link.
- Application form will appear on your screen download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the form with correct details, attach your testimonials with it enclosed all things in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
Deputy General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 Tamil Nadu
Last Date of receiving receipt of application form: 27th November 2014.
Note: For more details visit to the Official Advertisement.
TNPL Recruitment 2014
An advertisement as TNPL Recruitment 2014 has been issued by the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited for filling up various Manager/Management Trainee Jobs. Desirous candidates who wish to enhance their career with this well known organization they can apply by filling and submitting the application form prior to the last date.
More information related to TNPL Recruitment 2014 like educational qualification, salary scale, selection process and how to apply etc. can obtained by scrolling down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing)||Rs. 44000-1400-55200|
|Assistant General Manager (Marketing)||Rs. 35500-1200-47500|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||1st year Stipend: Rs. 18,000/-p.m. and 2nd year Stipend: Rs. 20,250/-p.m.|
Aspirants must have possessed First class full time Degree in Engineering / Arts / Science / Commerce with First class PG Diploma in Marketing Management or MBA from a recognized university.
Age and Experience Requirements:
|Name Of The Post||Minimum Age (as on 01.11.2014)||Experience (In yrs)|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing)||46 years||24|
|Assistant General Manager (Marketing)||43 years||21|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||25 Years (Maximum)||Freshers|
How to Apply:
- Willing and eligible aspirants can apply for the appropriate post through the application form which can be downloaded through the official website which is www.tnpl.com.
- After downloading and taking a hard copy of the form fill it carefully and attach the copies of documents in support of qualification, age, experience and caste etc. with it.
- Forward this complete application to the below structured address before the last date.
Deputy General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell),
Tamil Nadu News print And Papers Limited
No.67, Mount Road, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032 Tamil Nadu
Closing date for receipt of Application: 20th November 2014
For further details candidates may read the Official Advt.