Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited is commonly called as TNPL, a well-known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over 3000 Crores released TNPL Recruitment Notification in order to fill Safety Officer posts in Assistant Manager grade / Officer grade)/ Chief Safety Officer (Deputy Manager grade) for TNPL Unit-II .
Apply till 22nd August 2018:
The candidates who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Recruitment must grab this great opportunity and fill the application form in a prescribed format before the last date that is 22-08-2018. Candidates will be hired as per the rules given by the organization.
|Overview Of This Page|
TNPL Safety Officer Recruitment Notice Details available here:
Contenders, who want to apply for TNPL Vacancies, must go through the eligibility criteria. The candidates applying for TNPL Job Vacancies must have a recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology.
Selected candidates will be paid a good amount of remuneration with additional Grade pay as per the norms of the organization. Candidates can get the complete information about TNPL Recruitment 2018 by going through the official page created by recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited|
|Name of the TNPL Posts||Safety Officer|
|TNPL Recruitment Last Date||22-08-2018|
TNPL Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||TNPL Salary Details|
|Safety Officer (Officer Grade)||19200-480-24000|
|Safety Officer (Assistant Manager Grade)||23400-590-29300|
|Safety Officer (Deputy Manager Grade)||28200-710-35300|
What will be the TNPL Eligibility Criteria?
All those Candidates who are applying for the TNPL Safety Officer Jobs should have possessed a recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology/ (or) Post Graduate Degree in Physics or Chemistry and M.E.(Industrial Safety) or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu., or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Check TNPL Selection Process:
Written test and interview will arranged by the organization with a view to select desired candidates for TNPL Recruitment 2018, and selection of appliers will made on the basis of their performance in Written test and interview that will be strictly supervised by expert members of selection committee.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
TNPL Age Limit:
- For TNPL Safety Officer Recruitment (Officer Grade):- Minimum 28 years
- For TNPL Safety Officer Vacancy (Assistant Manager Grade):- Minimum 29 years
- For TNPL Chief Safety Officer Recruitment (Deputy Manager Grade):- Minimum 34 years
Simple guidelines to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018 – 19:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of organization www.tnpl.com to apply for TNPL Careers 2018
- On the Home page you have to hit on the “HR” tab easily available in the menu bar.
- After this a drop down list will appear and then you have to hit on “Careers” tab and you are on the page containing all the current vacancy details.
- Now you have to hit on the “For more Details” link and a PDF file will be opened which contains all the necessary details regarding the DIPR/984/Display/2018 published in “The Hindu” and “Daily Thanthi” on 08.08.2018.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then come back to the previous page and download TNPL application form by hitting on “Download Application format” link.
- You are on the page containing the bio data form, take a print out of the form and fill the details carefully and attach the photocopy of documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form.
- Now keep the form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application form for the Post of…….”and send the application form completed in all respects to the postal address mentioned below.
To The Chief General Manager-HR
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
TNPL Recruitment Last Date:
Last date of Receipt of TNPL Recruitment Application Form: 22-08-2018
Candidates can get further important information related to TNPL Recruitment 2018 – 19 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|