Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has promulgated current Jobs advertisement entitled as TNPL Recruitment. Organization is searching for the well efficient and capable candidates for filling up Semi Skilled Vacancy. Aspirants who are ready to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2017 must ensure that they are falling under the required criteria. Contenders can fetch more details about Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Career by visiting the official website of the organization that is tnpl.com.
Highlights of the Page
Job finders who want to access this chance may apply for TNPL Jobs by sending their filled application form to the postal address the details of which is given right below. Aspirants are advised to send the respective application forms on or before the scheduled closing date that is “24.05.2017”. Candidates are advised to read the complete information about TNPL recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page which is well presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Conduction Body||Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited|
|Last Date to avail the chance||24-05-2017|
- Semi Skilled (D)
- Semi Skilled (C)
- Semi Skilled (B)
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have SSLC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Machinist / Machinist (Grinder) Trade with not less than 60% of marks. He / she must be a holder of National Apprenticeship Certificate from a recognized institution.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
- Candidates who are going to apply for Semi Skilled (D) and (C) must not be above 32 Year of age as on 01-05-2017.
- Candidates falling under BC/BCM/MBC/DNC category must not be more than 32 years of age.
- Also, SC/SCA/ST category candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
- Candidates, who wanted to apply for TNPL careers for the post of Semi Skilled (B), must not be above 35 years of age as on 01-05-2017.
|Name of the post||Monthly CTC at the minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.05.2017 in Rs.|
|Semi Skilled (D) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder)||27,600/-|
|Semi Skilled (C) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder)||36,700/-|
|Semi Skilled (B) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder)||37,900/-|
TNPL Recruitment Notification: Press Here To Download
Appliers will be shortlisted and get selected on the basis of their performance in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited recruitment. The selection panel of the organization is responsible for organizing such hiring process. Candidates are advised to prepare well before facing such procedure.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited that is “www.tnpl.com”.
- After that, move the cursor to the “HR” tab which is given in the menu bar of the homepage and from drop down list, select “careers” tab.
- Now, press “For more details..” link which is given in front of the designation “Semi Skilled (D) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder), Semi Skilled (C) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder), Semi Skilled (B) (Machinist)/(Machinist Grinder)”.
- On the new page, you will get to see recruitment advertisement.
- Now you need to prepare the application form.
- Fill the TNPL application form will all necessary details regarding your personal information and qualification details.
- Attach all the mandatory documents and certificates along with the filled application form.
- After furnishing the application form, enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on the top of the envelope.
- Lastly, send the application form on the below mentioned postal address.
General Manager (Hr)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited
Kagithapuram – 639 136,
Karur District, Tamil Nadu
Deadline to send application form: 24-05-2017
Candidates can get more information about Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Link. You can also stay conned with us through our web portal to get updated information about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|