Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited have promulgated jobs advertisement titled as TNPL Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Assistant General.
Those who are interested in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Jobs they must apply for the same through proper channel. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details of TNPL Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited want to recruit eligible & career oriented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can first ensure their eligibility by visiting to official website of the organization then follow the below stated procedure to fill and send application form before last date that is within 15 days from publication of this advt. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get rest details of TNPL Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Post name||Assistant General|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
TNPL Vacancy Details:
3 years full time First Class Bachelor of Science (B.Sc). Degree and 2 years full time First class Masters of Science (M.Sc). (Chemistry) from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records from class 10th onwards is must for TNPL Assistant General Jobs.
You Can Also Check:
Age of the candidates applying for TNPL Assistant General Vacancy shall be not less than 18 years and upper age limit will be as per the norms of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for TNPL Assistant General Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 43400-1310-56500/- of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited that is www.tnpl.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to HR tab in above menu bar
- Now hit on Careers link under drop down list of HR tab
- Then on reaching new page various jobs links will get appeared on your screen, just hit the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- After that go through the eligibility details in TNPL Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details in it and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Assistant General”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
General Manager (HR)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Karur District Tamil Nadu
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Last date to send applications is within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement
Candidates can go through this Official Link to obtain further more details in regards with TNPL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|