Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has asserted a latest vacancy advertisement regarding TNPL Recruitment. Organization released this notification for filling up available position of Executive Director/ Director. Enthusiastic and well competent Aspirants who have the essential eligibility skills may clutch the opportunity of TNPL Recruitment 2017 before the ultimate date that is “05-04-2017”.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who are looking for the government jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply against TNPL Jobs by sending their application forms at the mentioned postal address as soon as possible. Before applying, candidates are required to check the below given procedure and eligibility criteria. To fetch more information about Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Recruitment, candidates must check out the details given in the beneath segment of this page which is presented by recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Conduction Body||Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited|
|Last Date to avail the chance||05-04-2017|
Executive Director/ Director
Contenders who are applying for the Director Jobs should hold the degree of Graduation or post graduation in academic record from well recognized University or Institute.
Those contenders who will be recruited for the concerned position, they will get the pay scale of Rs. 80,600- 1,04,800 per month as decided by the selection team of Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited.
On the basis of the aspirant’s applications they will be shortlisted. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview which is going to be conduct by the selection panel of the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited.
You May Read This:
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to visit to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited that is “www.tnpl.com”.
- Now move the pointer to the “HR” tab present in the top menu bar of the homepage and press on the “careers” tab from drop down list.
- Choose the suitable link of advertisement and open it.
- Here is your advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now prepare the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly with required details in respective manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and mention the post name on the top of the front side.
- At last, send the application form on the postal address as early as possible.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
No. 67, Mount Road, Guindy,
Chennai- 600 032 Tamil Nadu
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Closing date to apply: 05-04-2017
Candidates who are willing to know more details about TNPL Recruitment 2017 they must have to go through this Official Link. For more details, candidates must stay tuned with this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye Onn
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
A new vacancy advertisement has been released for the aspirants who want to be a Manager/Trainee (Fitter) in a reputed organization. Through TNPL Recruitment notification the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has invited candidates to fill up the 13 vacant positions Of Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter) / Deputy Manager (IT) /Assistant Manager (IT) /Officer (IT).
Willing contenders who are interested in tnpl.com recruitment can apply by sending their applications via post. Candidates have to apply for the TNPL Vacancy before the closing date i.e. 31-03-2017. For additional information concerning the TNPL Recruitment 2017, you may go through the stuff discussed below
Jo hunters who want to get placed in a reputed organization have a great chance this time so apply soon. The last dates to apply for the Career in TNPL is not so far so do not waste your time and take the action soon. Further details about the TNPL Recruitment are mentioned in the beneath sections of this post created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2017|
- Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)
- Deputy Manager (IT) /Assistant Manager (IT) /Officer (IT)
|Post Name||Required Qualifications|
|Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)|
|Deputy Manager (IT) /Assistant Manager (IT) /Officer (IT)||First class full time B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / M.C.A|
|Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)|
|Deputy Manager (IT)||34 years|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||29 years|
|Officer (IT)||28 years|
Download Official Notification PDF
|Post Name||Official Note|
|Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)||Official Note|
|Deputy Manager (IT) /Assistant Manager (IT) /Officer (IT)||Official Note|
|Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)|
|Deputy Manager (IT)||Rs.28200-35300/-|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||Rs.23400-29300/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates for the Grade ‘C’ Trainee (Fitter)/ Deputy Manager (IT) /Assistant Manager (IT) /Officer (IT) positions will be done by the skill test/written test or interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.tnpl.com.
- From the top of the homepage select “HR”.
- A drop down list will appear then select “careers”.
- On the next page the notifications regarding the vacancies will appear.
- Select any from:
1) DIPR/249/Display/2017 published in The New Indian Express” and “Daily Thanthi” on 17-03-2017
2) DIPR/250/Display/2017 published in The New Indian Express” and “Daily Thanthi” on 17.03.2017
- Hit on “for more details… “link”.
- A PDF regarding the chosen notification will appear in front of you.
- Read all the details and compare that you are eligible for the vacancy or not.
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on “download application form” link.
- The application form in PDF format will appear in front of you.
- Download the TNPL Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the required testimonials which include Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form.
- Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected.
- At last cover the application into an envelope and submit it to the commission’s address via post.
To Directly Download Application Form: Hit Here
GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
Last date to submit the filled application form for the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment is 31.03.2017
To get the details about the TNPL Recruitment 2017 in a much easier way we have mentioned all the information in the above section of this page but if then also the aspirants want to get the official stamp over it then they can visit the official PDF and the links regarding the PDF are stated above.
Dear aspirants if you have any question regarding the information we have mentioned above then you can comment in the below given comment box.