TNPSC One Time Registration
All the desirous contenders are delighted to know that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to start TNPSC One Time Registration. Interested aspirants can fill TNPSC Application form through online process by the help of some necessary steps which are presented below. One Time Registration is an online procedure in which contenders may have to fill the registration form with their personal and qualification details and submit it. We will soon update the latest information related to TNPSC One Time Registration 2017 in upcoming year. So aspirants are advised to stay connect with us through this web portal to get info regarding same as soon as possible.
The candidates who are applying to get recruited in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can attained all the essential details regarding TNPSC One Time Registration by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com which is well prepared by our dedicated team members. One time registration is valid for 5 years in which aspirants have to apply for job directly by selecting apply now by using provided email id and password.
TNPSC One Time Registration
How to Apply for TNPSC One Time Registration?
- Candidates should visit the official website ie-www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Hit on One time Registration from homepage as mentioned below.
- After that you need to hit on “New User” tab as given in the image.
- After hitting “New User” tab you are required to fill your personal details and hit on “Submit” tab for completion of first stage.
- Now your registration will be completed and after completion of registration you have to press on “Activate through OTP” to log your to log in your id and password for further process.
- Now you have to log in your id and password through OTP.
- After that Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code and press on the Activate button.
- Your primary registration will be completed and you have to proceed to part- II. Your Login id has been activated. Click on the Next stage.
- Fill your Login id and password to Login and after that you are required to complete the second stage of One Time Registration.
- Then you have to fill all the Personal, Education and Communication details in correct manner.
- After filling relevant details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Go through the declaration and accept by clicking on the check box and submit.
- After that you have to choose the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option and choose the bank name and click to pay.
- Now you need to select the mode of payment according to your convenience. Select For making payment through Bank Challan Click on SBI Branch to generate your challan.
- After making payment. Login to view your dashboard.
- After that dash board will be presented on next page.
- Hit on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- You can also edit your profile in future by hitting on the edit profile button.
- At last if you want to change your password then you can easily change it by rnter your new password and the registration will be finally completed.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
TNPSC Online Registration:
Go for TNPSC One Time Registration:
Everybody knows now one time registration is compulsory for all candidates to fill application form. Previously One Time Registration was an optional but now it is mandatory. Earlier, contenders could directly apply through online process for particular examination and they were paying the Registration Fee and Examination Fee together.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Dashboard:
Candidates who want to fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form they have to register now through one time registration. They will be provided User ID and Password for TNPSC One Time Registration. Aspirants can create their own dashboard by using these records. Contenders can change or they can also update their particular information by the help of TNPSC Dashboard. It is a good facility, so, candidates can use it or you can also update the information by using Dashboard facility.
Get Info About: TNPSC Notification
Create TNPSC Login id:
Candidates do you know that now you are free to have your own user name as well as password. Till now, aspirants were not allowed to create their user id and password and they have not their own id and password. They have to use the user id and password which was generated by the organization and it was tough. But Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission now provides this facility that candidates can create their own user id and password and they can remember easily.
Check Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application:
Aspirants are liable to see exams by using this facility provided by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Do you know number of free attempts?
Aspirants can also check the information about number of free attempts availed by them. Earlier they were not allowed to check the details of free attempts which were given by them.
You have to fill personal as well as certificate details:
- Name of the candidate/ Gender/ Date of birth / father’s name/ mothers name/Marital status/ spouse’s name/ candidates place of birth/ own district/ father’s place of birth/ language/ nationality / religion.
- Communal category/ sub-caste.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look:
Aspirants can upload their documents/ certificates of Age / Community / qualification certificates by using the online mode. This Certificate Verification process is very easy for all the applicants.
What you have to pay?
Candidates should have to pay One Time Registration Fee which is Rs.50/.
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants can pay the application fee through Post office/ Indian Bank/ debit or credit in Net banking/ debit or credit in Internet banking
TNPSC Helpline for One Time Registration:
Candidates after reading this notification, if you have any queries or doubts in applying One Time Registration you can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission by using this number 1800-425-1002
For Technical Help: +91 8754000961
Email ID: email@example.com
Frazer Bridge Road,
V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
Remember Important Note:
A compulsory note for our Tamil Nadu State Government job seekers to register Yourself For TNPSC One Time Registration 2017 as the requirement is to apply for present TNPSC vacancies.