TNPSC CESE Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC CESE Notification in order to hire candidates on 147 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector. For the purpose of hiring well educated and passionate candidates the commission is all set to conduct written examination as on 24-02-2018. Applicants, having required qualification for TNPSC CESE Recruitment, can apply via online process on or before the last date that is 16-12-2017. Candidates can get all the details in concern of TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 from the below section of this page.
This page Contains:
The link for applying against Tamil Nadu PSC Notification has been hosted on the official portal of commission that is tnpsc.gov.in. So, candidates must visit the official portal for applying or you can also use the direct link placed on this page. Applicants can also apply for TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC CESE Notification
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to apply||16-12-2017|
TNPSC CESE Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||14|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||117|
What Qualification is required for TNPSC CESE Jobs?
Candidates, who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Recruitment, must fulfill the following qualification:
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||A Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Assistant Engineer||Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Applicants, who are going to apply for TNPSC CESE Vacancies, their age, should not be more than 30 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in upper age for candidates with reserved category would be considered as per the norms of government.
|Post No.||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|1||Standard-II or better||Form prescribed for Executive post.|
|2||Standard-III or better|
|4||Standard-III or better|
Those lucky contenders, who will successfully appointed on Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- as monthly remuneration along with the Grade pay of Rs.5100/-.
Get Here >> TNPSC CESE Notification
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination fee: Rs. 200/-
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies will be made in two successive stages i.e.:
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test.
Scheme of Examination:
Written examination is going to be conducted in following cities:
Applying Process for TNPSC CESE Notification 2018:
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Notification by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “Notification” tab, available at the right side of page and hit on “Latest Notifications” link from the drop down list.
- on the next page you will see various links but you need to select “COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION.” link.
- A PDF file will be displayed on your digital screen; you should read all the details from TNPSC Notification.
- Thereafter go back to the previous page and hit on “One Time Registration” link.
- You need to hit on “ALREADY ONE TIME REGISTERED CANDIDATES / PRIMARY STAGE OF ONE TIME REGISTRATION (Activation of Login id) COMPLETED CANDIDATES” link.
- Login to your account by using your “Login ID & Password”
- TNPSC CESE Online Application form will be appeared on your digital screen, you should fill it in correct manner and upload the needed document and hit “Submit” tab.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Now new users have to hit on “NEW USERS” tab and existing users
- Fill the registration form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Pay the fee and login to your account by using your TNPSC CESE Online Application form.
- Fill the application form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Now take a print out of application for further references.
Hit Here >> TNPSC CESE Apply Online
|Last date to apply online||16-12-2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||19-12-2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||24-02-2018 FN|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||24-02-2018 AN|
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about TNPSC CESE Notification 2018. You must keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest PSC Jobs||TNPSC One Time Registration|
|TNPSC Updates||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|