TNPSC CESE 2014
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification as TNPSC CESE 2014 for various posts. Applicants have to submit online application for the desired posts for which exam date has been scheduled on 27 July 2014.
- Job hunters who full fill the requisite eligibility criteria must apply online for Asst. Engineer & Assistant Director Posts before 23rd April 2014.
- Job seekers must read TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE 2014) notification before applying for the vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Vacancy Name||No. of Seats||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||50||Bachelor Engineering in Civil/Structural Engineering Or pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Building||21|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||09||Graduation in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||18||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Production/Industrial/Electrical/Chemical Engineering/Textile Technology|
- SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes should have minimum age limit 18 Years however there is no upper age limit for these categories.
- For other categories aspirant’s age limit must be laid between 18-30 Years.
|SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/DC/BC/BCM and Destitute Widows||Rs.50/-|
|General & others||Rs.175/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode: Online Payment can be done by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Offline Mode: Applicants can make the payment in the Post Office or Indian Bank branch by generated Challan.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Selected candidates will be paid as Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants have to apply through official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Applicants need to fill all required details and upload scanned image & signature.
- The job hunters must enter a valid E-Mail ID as further details will be intimated through it.
- Submit the application and take a print out of it for future reference.
|Closing date for submission of online applications||23.04.2014|
|Last date for payment of Fee through online or offline mode||25.04.2014|
|Date of examination||27.07.2014|
|Paper – I (Optional Subject)||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Job fighters can also subscribe us our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about latest jobs in your mailbox.
|TNPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||Get Details|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs||Get Details|
Note: More details are furnished on Official Advt.