Here, is the good news for candidates who appeared in TNPSC Group-IV Services (II Phase) exams. As, per the latest notification, Tamil-Nadu Public Service Commission has released the schedule of TNPSC Counselling. II Phase Counseling and Certificate verification (CV) for Group-IV Services is schedule on different dates for different posts that is for (Junior Assistant 19-2-2017 to 20-12-2017); (Typist 21-12-2017) and (Steno-Typist Gr 22-12-2017). Candidates can get more details regarding TNPSC Counselling 2018 from below!
This Page Include:
Eligible candidates are requested to bring all the required certificates at the time of Certificate Verification/ Counseling. Make sure only those candidates are eligible to take part in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission who had successfully qualified TNPSC examination. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed notification about TNPSC Counselling 2018 on below provided page. So have a look below:
Applicants, who are going to appear for Group-IV Services (II Phase) CV Counseling, must follow some of these easy steps to get further details.
- Foremost step is to visit to the official website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- There after go to “Apply Online”tab available at the top right of the current page and then hit on “Counseling” tab available there.
- Now new page will be opened contain various links.
- There you have to check all the important notification like dates of counseling/ Document Verification etc.
- Now you have to hit on “COUNSELLING GUIDELINES” and “COUNSELLING INSTRUCTIONS” links, available on the same page on the top.
- Now you will get a PDF file read all the information carefully.
- There after you must go for counseling with required documents on specified dates at the respective address.
Check Out Here: TNPSC Annual Planner
Documents to be carry:
Candidates who are going TNPSC Counselling 2018 need to bring following documents at the time of Counseling/document verification. Candidates need to carry a set of copy of all documents with originals one! Must ensure that all the documents carried by you must be original and obtained by the authorized person, In case contenders is failed to bring original documents the application can be rejected. Have a look on documents –
- A Passport size coloured photographs
- Proof of date birth
- Metric certificate
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Score Sheet of 12th class or its equivalent
- Character Certificate
- Experience certificate
- Registration Certificates
- No Objection Certificate
Must Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
Things you must know:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was published career notification named as TNPSC recruitment 2018 and for that purpose applications were invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Steno-Typist, Typist and Junior Assistant and therefore organization had organized Group-IV Services (II Phase) large number of applicants was participated in that exams.
So candidates who had appeared in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group-IV Services (II Phase) exams and qualified the said exam are needed to go for further proceed of recruitment i.e. TNPSC Certificate Verification/ Counselling. So, qualified applicants must go for counseling as on the scheduled dates.
|Name of Post||Certificate Verification Schedule||Counseling Schedule|
|Junior Assistant||18-12-2017 TO 19-12-2017||19-2-2017 to 20-12-2017|
Get Full Notification- TNPSC Counselling 2018
Applicants are suggested to go though the Official Website to get detailed information about TNPSC Counselling 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to attain latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Result|
|TNPSC Coaching Centres In India||TNPSC Books|
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC One Time Registration|
|TNPSC Study Material||Find Latest Jobs in TamilNadu|