TNPSC Current Affairs
It proves to be difficult to get updated in this busy schedule. That’s why we have listed TNPSC Current Affairs. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Daily Updates Ques/Ans PDF and Study Material are going to assist you to get the indication and acquaintance about recent accomplishments. Research indicates regular dose of current affairs which has many reimbursement. It assists you in connecting with wide range of topics, subjects and areas of curriculum. Grasp all Punjab TNPSC Current Affairs 2017 from here.
Importance of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission updates reaches out far beyond its result or exam. It is very important to be up to date with recent topics, portal, notification, etc as it helps you to boost up your knowledge and skills. All the competitive exams have subject of current affairs in their syllabus. So it is very important for you to get all the details regarding TNPSC Daily Updates.
In addition to this we are also listing TNPSC current news and general knowledge question and answers on this page. It’s time to get TNPSC Current Affairs 2017–2018 by going through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Current Affairs
TNPSC Daily Updates
- To hasten biopharmaceutical development in India the Union Government has launched National Bio Pharma Mission.
- Due to Nazim Zaidi’s retirement from his post on 6th July, 2017 Achal Kumar Jyoti will took over as Chief Election Commissioner of India.
- Odisha is set to become the first state in the country to open a blood bank for cattle.
- Along with existing 7 law colleges in Tamil Nadu, three new colleges to be opened at Villupuram, Dharmapuri and Ramanathapuram districts in this academic year 2017-18. And there is no age limit for joining in this 3 year and 5 year course of law .
- Anant G. Geete , Minister of Union Heavy Industries and Public & Public enterprises inaugurated the test tracking facility at Oragadam, Chennai . This test tracking facility is developed by Global Automative Research Centre (GARC). The facility has been notified to issue certificates under CMVR 1989.
- Tamil Nadu Human Development Report 2017 was released and top 3 districts are Kanyakumari, Virudhunagar, Tuticorin and bottom 3 districts are Ariyalur , Perambalur, Theni. In addition to this Villupuram and Perambalur didn‟t show any progress for many years.
- The MoU was signed by S Anantha Chandra Bose Chairman of VO Chidambaranar Port Trust and M Sai kumar Chairman & MD of TANGEDCO for the upgardation of Coal Jetty I & II from 6.25 MTPA to 24 MPTA.
- The Union HRD minister Prakash Javadekar has launched a UGC mobile App on anti-ragging on 29th May 2017 in New Delhi which aims to completely eliminate ragging in colleges.
- Manipur Government have declared Dailong village of Tamenglong district as a Bio diversity heritage city of the state.
- International day of co-operatives is celebrated on 1 July across the world and the theme for 2017 is Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind.
- After 17 years of debate, India has launched historic indirect tax regime GST on 1st July, 2017.
- The person who succeeds Mukul Rohatgi and return to private practice after his three years term is KK Venugopal. He is appointed as the attorney general of India.
- RK Pachnanda took over as Director –General of Indo-Tibetan Border Place.
- Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet –ngor sworn in as the Chief executive of Hong Kong
- To win the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, Germany defeated Chile in the finals. This tournament was held in Russia as a prelude to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Telangana IPS officer Mahesh Bhagwat was recognized for his vital role in elevating human trafficking as a government priority and his innovative approach to investigating cases and dismantling trafficking. He has conferred with 2017 Trafficking in Persons Report Heroes award.
- SIERRA ODC building was recognized as the World’s second highest ranking Green Building under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification
Check: Current Affairs Date Wise
Some Important Questions With Their Answers:
Ques1. Where the First Bhakti Movement was originated?
Answer) The Bhakti movement originated in Tamil Speaking region of south India and spread northwards through India.
Ques2. Which National Park Has The Largest Elephant Population In India?
Answer) Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve has the largest elephant population in India.
Ques3. Which State Has The Largest Strength Of Women Police Personnel?
Answer) Tamil Nadu police has the largest strength of women police personnel and women police stations in the country.
Ques4. How Much Reservation Is In Educational Institutions Of Tamil Nadu State?
Answer) Tamil Nadu now has 69 per cent reservation in educational institutions for socially backward section of the society, the highest among all Indian states
Also Check: Meetings And Summits Current Affairs
Ques5. Which bank is to acquire a Tamil Nadu based microfinance institution (MFI) called Grama Vidiyal? (July)
Answer) IDFC Bank
Ques6. In which place Union Cabinet approved to setting up of major port to become a trans-shipment hub for the global East-West trade route? (July)
Ques7. Which state tops both the list in terms of number of domestic and foreign tourist Visits during 2015 report released by the Market Research Division of Ministry of Tourism? (June)
Answer) Tamil Nadu
Ques8. Who has sworn-in as Tamil Nadu Chief Minister on the row of Continuous Second Time by claiming 134 seats in 232 seats? (May 2016)
Answer) J Jayalalitha
You May Also Check: National Current Affairs
Ques9. The Election Commission of India has decided to call off the elections to the two Tamil Nadu constituencies. Name the Constituencies? (May 2016)
Answer) Thanjavur and Aruvakurichi
Ques10. Which automobile company gets a place for itself in the Special Economic Zone of Tamil Nadu? (March 2016)
Answer) Ford Motors
Some objective type questions:
Question 1: Which country is among top five consumer markets in Asia?
Check Now: International Current Affairs
Question 2: Which of the following Beverages appointed T.K.K. Krishnakumar as the President of India and South West Asia Business Unit?
- Carlsberg Group
Question 3: Which country hosting the 2017 World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
Question 4: Indian President has been conferred with the highest national honour of the Grande Croix Commandeur by Which country?
- Cote D’Ivoire
Question 5: Which country has ratified the International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework?
Also Check Latest: GK Current Affairs
Question 6: Union Tourism minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma inaugurated the Ganges-Danube Cultural Festival of India at Vigado Theatre in which Country?
Question 7: Union Government decided to form how many coastal police stations in the Coastal states of the country with jurisdiction over Exclusive Economic Zone?
Check: Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook
Question 8: How many Universities to hold Yoga Departments announced by Human Resource Development Minister during National Seminar on Yoga?
Question 9: Union Government gave its final approval for setting up of a Greenfield Electronic Park in which State to provide employment potential?
Question 10: Foreign Secretary visited which country to gain support for India to enter into the Nuclear Suppliers Group as Member?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Stay in touch with our web portal by bookmarking our page to get all updates in current affairs. With the help of these current affairs you can prepare for other competitive exams. Fro any doubt and query you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve out your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Latest Pratiyogita Darpan||IBPS Current Updates|
|Person in News Current Affairs||All Defence Current Affairs|