TNPSC Departmental Exam
If you have decided to appear in TNPSC Departmental Exam, they have to fill and submit TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form.Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has authority to conduct TNPSC Departmental Exam which is going to be held in the month of May 2018.Before attending exam, candidates are advised thatthey have to fill TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form which is available on its official website till March 2018. Contenders are required to pay exam fees, otherwise they are unable to appear in TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018.
|Highlights Of This Page:|
These exams are going to be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit eligible and talented personnel. The main objective of conducting these exams is that the eligible aspirants can lead the growth of the State/Nation in a better way. If you have any confusion related toTNPSC Departmental Exam 2018, then, you must scroll down this page which is made for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Departmental Exam
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders, who are applying for TNPSC Departmental Exam, they have to pass their 12thwith good academic records from any recognized board.
- The age of participating candidates should not be less than 16 years.
Check Now: TNPSC Notification
- Applicants, who are applying for TNPSC Departmental May Exam, are required to pay an amount of Registration fee of Rs.30/- and Examination Fee Rs.50/- for each test through online mode.
- Fee can be paid through crossed “Account Payee” Demand Draft obtained from any of the Scheduled / Nationalized Bank payable to the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai – 600 003 at Chennai only.
Fees details: Get Here
- Selection of the contenders will be based on the basis of their performance in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental Exam which will be conducted by the authority.
- The Forenoon session will commence from 9.00 A.M. and the afternoon session will commence from 2-30 P.M
TNPSC Departmental Exam Syllabus>> Get Here
Process to Apply for TNPSC 2018 Departmental Exam?
- First of all, contenders are required to log on to the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose “Notification” tab from the right side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on suitable link and read the official notification carefully.
- After reading the notice, you have to select “Apply Online” link then hit the proceed button.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload essential documents.
- Thereafter, you have uploaded scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature and make the fee payment.
- At last, hit the submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Tamil Nadu PSC Departmental Examination Centers:
- New Delhi
- Nagercoil (Kanyakumari)
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||March 2018|
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Date||May 2018|
You may get further details about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018 through the Official Link. You may add this page by bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2018 on your timeline.
You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest info in your inbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box. Our team will be glad to resolve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Study Material|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|PSC Exam Books||TNPSC Departmental Exam Time Table|
|Latest PSC Jobs||TNPSC Coaching Centres In India|