TNPSC Departmental Exam
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding TNPSC Departmental Exam. Various examinations are going to be conducted in the month of May to fill up the vacant seats in several departments of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for the candidates to fill up the TNPSC Application Form is 31.03.2017. Candidates who want to get more information about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 are advised to stay in touch with us.
Highlights Of This Page
These exams are going to be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit eligible and talented personnel. The main objective of conducting these exams is that the eligible aspirants can lead the growth of the State/Nation in a better way. Candidates may get full details about TNPSC Departmental Exam Application Form with the help of the details mentioned on this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Departmental Exam
Candidates who want to appear in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental Examinations should be an employee in any department of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Check Now: TNPSC Notification
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- for each paper and Rs.30/- as Registration Fee for the position available.
- Fee should be paid through postal receipt only except the candidates opting New Delhi as Centre. Postal charge of Rs.12/- should be included to the total amount of examination fee.
|Fees details||Get Here|
|Fees payable according to the exams||Get Here|
- Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in examination. Examination will be held from 24.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 on different dates for different post code.
- Candidates may also check time table of examination from below given Link.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Syllabus>> Get Here
How to fill the TNPSC Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- From the left side of the homepage hit on “departmental test”.
- Hit on “apply online” tab.
- Now from the next page hit on the “PDF” link.
- Read the notification carefully and go back to the previous page and hit on “Departmental Examinations – May 2017”.
- From the right side of the page hit on “apply online”.
- On the next page you will get online application form.
- Fill the application form and complete the whole procedure.
- At last hit on the final submission tab.
|Official notification||Get Here|
|Direct link to apply||Get Here|
|List of Examination Centres||Get Here|
|Examination Timetable||Get Here|
- Last date to submit online application form: 31.03.2017
- Examination will be held from: 24.05.2017 to 31.05.2017
Note: You may get further details about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 through the Official Links mentioned above.
You may add this page by bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about TNPSC Departmental Exam 2017 on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest info in your inbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box. Our team will be glad to resolve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Study Material|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|PSC Exam Books||TNPSC Departmental Exam Time Table|
|Latest PSC Jobs||TNPSC Coaching Centres In India|