TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the Group 1 Exam soon on scheduled date. Candidates can download the TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern from this page and start preparation accordingly to get good scores.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Exam Pattern provides information about type of questions asked in Group 1 Exam, TNPSC Group 1 Marking Scheme of test, total time duration, the total number of questions, etc.
TNPSC Group 1 2020 Exam Pattern!!!
Candidate’s selection will be made in three successive stages such as Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an Interview. So, check the TNPSC Group 1 Pre-Mains Exam Pattern subject Wise from this page.
To avail all the information about the TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2020, candidates are advised to go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 1 Levels:
TNPSC Group 1 exam conducts in three levels-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates who qualify preliminary will be called for Mains examination and then the final selection made on the basis of performance in Interview.
TNPSC Group 1 Pre Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge||150||300||3 hours|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
|General Studies Paper – I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – III||3 hours||300|
|Interview and Record||3 hours||120|
Check Here: TNPSC Coaching Centers
About TNPSC Group 1 Exam New Format 2020:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers recruitment opportunity by conducting TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
- It has revised a new paper pattern for Prelims / Mains exam 2020 for the well being of students.
- TNPSC conduct examination for filling vacant seats in Group 1 as per the candidate’s qualification and skills.
- Every year many applicants Fill Application Form and appear in exam to get desired job in Government Sector.
- TNPSC issues recruitment notification for inviting application form from dedicated and willing candidates on its official website.
- Candidates fill online application form with all the personal and qualification details and submit it to apply for TNPSC opportunities.
- Candidates applying for TNPSC Group 1 vacancies should check the details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Post Name for TNPSC Group 1:
Some of the TNPSC Group 1 posts are mentioned here aspirants can apply for these posts as per the eligibility requirements.
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Commissioner
- District Registrar
- Divisional Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
Read Out Here: TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper
Minimum Qualifying Marks
All the candidates know that Syllabus & Exam Pattern are the most important aspects of exam. Written exam carries Multiple Choice Questions in various Sections. Those candidates, who are interested and want to grab TNPSC Jobs, will have to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Shortlisted contenders will be called for the next round.
|Other than OC||306|
|Interview record: 120 Marks|
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2020
Those candidates who have applied for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment they need Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission syllabus for preparing the exam in correct manner. We have mentioned TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus topics in the following table so with the help of which contenders can give their best in the Exam.
|Preliminary Exam Topics Details with marks|
|1||History of India||Total 150 marks|
|2||Indian National Movement|
|5||Geography of India|
|7||Economics & Commerce|
|8||Mental Ability Tests||50 marks|
TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam Topics Details
Main Written Examination of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be set both in both Tamil and in English language. So applying candidates can choose their language Tamil (or) English as per their convenience.
|PAPER ‐ I||PAPER ‐ II||PAPER ‐ III|
Steps to prepare for Interview:
- Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Examination may appear for Personal Interview. To check the knowledge of applicants, TNPSC conducts the Interview.
- Most interviews involve a combination of resume-based, behavioral and case questions.
- Duration of Interview is 3 hours and Interview is of 120 marks.
- Final selection will be made on the basisof the total marks obtained by the applicants in the main written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Dear candidates keep in touch with us and get latest updates about TNPSC Group 1 answer key, result, merit list and various other details important for the applicants. As soon as result will be issued by the organization we will provide it on our page.
Applicants who want to get complete information related to TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2020 need to check Official Link. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification||TNPSC Group 1 Results|
|TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility||TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Group 1 Salary||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Study Material|
|TNPSC Annual Planner||PSC Exam Books|