TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the exam for the candidates who want do PSC jobs in Tamil Nadu state. Applicants who are preparing for the TNPSC Group 1 (Pre / main) exam they need to check the new format of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018 on this web page. Every year enormous numbers of candidates were participated in TNPSC Group 1 Exam so as to get recruited for TNPSC Group 1 Job and various other vacancies.
Overview of the Page:
Those candidates who will be successfully qualified the prelims exam are only eligible to appear in mains exam. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018 on this web page. So, candidates are required to scroll down the page and read the information very carefully.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 1 Levels:
TNPSC Group 1 exam conducts in three levels-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates who qualify preliminary will be called for Mains examination and then the final selection made on the basis of performance in Interview.
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||300||3 hours|
Main Exam Pattern
|General Studies Paper – I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – III||3 hours||300|
|Interview and Record||3 hours||120|
Press To See: TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility
About TNPSC Group 1 Exam New Format 2018:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers recruitment opportunity by conducting TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
- It has revised a new paper pattern for Prelims / Mains exam 2018 for the well being of students.
- TNPSC conduct examination for filling vacant seats in Group 1 as per the candidate’s qualification and skills.
- Every year many applicants Fill Application Form and appear in exam to get desired job in Government Sector.
- TNPSC issues recruitment notification for inviting application form from dedicated and willing candidates on its official website.
- Candidates fill online application form with all the personal and qualification details and submit it to apply for TNPSC opportunities.
- Candidates applying for TNPSC Group 1 vacancies should check the details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Post Name for TNPSC Group 1:
Some of the TNPSC Group 1 posts are mentioned here aspirants can apply for these posts as per the eligibility requirements.
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Commissioner
- District Registrar
- Divisional Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
Minimum Qualifying Marks
All the candidates know that Syllabus & Exam Pattern are the most important aspects of exam. Written exam carries Multiple Choice Questions in various Sections. Those candidates, who are interested and want to grab TNPSC Jobs, will have to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Shortlisted contenders will be called for the next round.
|Other than OC||306|
|Interview record: 120 Marks|
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2018
Those candidates who have applied for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment they need Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission syllabus for preparing the exam in correct manner. We have mentioned TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus topics in the following table so with the help of which contenders can give their best in the Exam.
|Preliminary Exam Topics Details with marks|
|1||History of India||Total 150 marks|
|2||Indian National Movement|
|5||Geography of India|
|7||Economics & Commerce|
|8||Mental Ability Tests||50 marks|
TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam Topics Details
Main Written Examination of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be set both in both Tamil and in English language. So applying candidates can choose their language Tamil (or) English as per their convenience.
|PAPER ‐ I||PAPER ‐ II||PAPER ‐ III|
Steps to prepare for Interview:
- Candidates have to visit to the organization’s website to ensure that you understand the details of what they do and Research the organization. Assess their products, services and client-base.
- Compare your skills and qualifications to the job requirements.
- Most interviews involve a combination of resume-based, behavioral and case questions.
- Consider how you’ll explain problematic aspects of your career, such as gaps in your work history.
- Identify the skills, interests and experiences that the organization is looking for by looking at its website and social media channels.
- Plan your journey in advance, aiming to arrive ten minutes before your interview is scheduled and ideally completing a ‘dry run’ beforehand.
Dear candidates keep in touch with us and get latest updates about TNPSC Group 1, answer key, result, merit list and various other details important for the applicants. As soon as result will be issued by the organization we will provide it on our page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|TNPSC Coaching Centers||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Study Material|
|TNPSC Online Test||PSC Exam Books|
Applicants who want to get complete information related to TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018 need to check Official Link. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.