TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket
Candidates who have qualified TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam was held on 03-03-2019 are hereby informed that TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 for Mains exam is available now. So, candidates can download TN CCSE-I Mains Exam Admit Card from here. TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date is 12-07-2019, 13-07-2019 and 14-07-2019.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Overview:
|Name of Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Examination||CCS-I (Group-I Services) Prelims|
|TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies||Various|
|Opening Date to Fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Form||03-01-2019|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form||31-01-2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date||03-03-2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date||12-07-2019, 13-07-2019 and 14-07-2019|
|TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Hall Ticket Status||Issued|
TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket
Steps to Generate TNPSC Group 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2019:
- Go to the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in for TNPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket
- Move the cursor towards “On- Line Services” and hit on “Hall Ticket Download” link through the drop down list for TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card.
- Follow “CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services)” link and press on “Download Hall Ticket” link for TNPSC CCSE-I Hall Ticket 2019.
- Press the searched link and enter the required details like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Tap on “Submit” tab and check the appeared TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card carefully
- Download and also take print out of TNPSC Group 1 Call Letter to take it to the exam centre
- Bring TNPSC Group 1 Exam Hall Ticket at time of exam.
- Don’t forget to carry TNPSC CCSE-I Mains Exam Hall Ticket at the time of examination.
Press Here For:
Check Important Links Related To TNPSC Group 1
|TNPSC Group 1 Salary||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Results||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|TNPSC Notification||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key||Get Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment||Get Here|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Exam||Combined Civil Services – IGroup -1 Services Main Written Examination|
|Number of Papers||Three|
Total: 750 + Interview (100 marks) = 850
|Nature of Questions||Descriptive-Type|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Duration||3 hours for each paper|
What is TNPSC Group-I Recruitment Process?
Candidates who are applying for TNPSC Recruitment will be required to gone through the below mentioned stages to get selected finally:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Essential certificates for document verification round:
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter’s Card,
- Bank passbook with photograph,
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead),
- Identity card issued by a recognized college/University,
- Aadhar card with photograph,
- Employee ID
Know Here: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Which centres are there where TNPSC CCSE Exam may conduct?
Read Out: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
What Not to Carry in TNPSC Group-I Exam Centres?
- Cellular Phone, Calculator
- Watches and Ring with Inbuilt Memory Notes etc
- Electronic device and Non- Electronic devices
- P&G Design Data Book
- Books, Notes, Hand Bags
- Recording Device
- Books, Notes, Loose Sheets
- Electronic or any other type of calculators
- Mathematical and drawing instruments
- Log Tables, stencils of maps
- Slide rules, Text Books
- Unfair means strictly prohibited
Read Out: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Drop down the query related to TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019 (if any) in the comment box given below, our team will try and solve the query soon. They may also check our daily updates on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential|
|Tips To Score Good Marks||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|