TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is shortly release the TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket for those candidates, who are going to appear in Combined Civil Services Examination II which will be held in the month of December. Participated contenders, who have applied for TNPSC Recruitment for filling up 1863 various posts, can download their Admit Card from below section of this page or by using online mode only. On the availability of TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016, we’re updating this page with latest information so keep continue on our web portal regularly.
Aspirants can get the more information related to this notification such as conducting body, selection process and purpose of exam etc are well structured in the below section of this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. You may follow these instruction to get your admit card easily.
How to Download the TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket?
Here on this page we will provide you some steps to get the call letter. In case if you lose that, you can again download it from the same procedure.
- Firstly candidates have to visit official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- From homepage, you can hit on “Online Services” Section at right side of web page.
- Now press on “Hall Ticket Download” link
- Visit that link and hit on suitable examination link.
- And enter required details in blank text boxes which are asked such as application no. and submit it.
- After that, your call letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save it and take print out of it and keep it secure for examination purpose.
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission conducts various employment examinations every year for unemployed candidates who wish to grab jobs in reputed organization. Huge No. of aspirants applies for relevant posts yearly and got placed on appropriate designation.
Purpose of Exam:
Main objective of organization is to hire qualified applicants for filling up 1863 various posts of Assistant in Finance Department, Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department, Personal Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Co-operative Auditor etc through Combined Civil Services Examination-II.
Assortment of applying contenders will be done through their qualifying marks in Combined Civil Services Examination-II followed by their performance in personal interview.
- Hall Ticket Will Be Available Soon
- Examination Date: Not yet released
You can get your TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2016 through this Official Link.
We will update this page on regular basis, so stay with us for getting updated information and you can join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest information on your timeline directly. As soon as your call letter will available we will provide it on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On