TNPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2013: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification for direct recruitment of 127 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible and interested candidates who may fulfil touchstone in this post may apply through online mode before 11 December 2012. Candidates may check entire detail information of this recruitment as mentioned below:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Total number of vacancies: Only 127
Name of the vacant Posts: Assistant Medical Officer
TNPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||83|
|2.||Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||06|
|3.||Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)||24|
|4.||Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||14|
Academic Qualification: Candidates who have degree in HPIM or GCIM or L.I.M or B.I.M or M.D in a relevant field or a degree in B.S.M.S/ B.A.M.S/ B.U.M.S awarded by any one of the recognized Universities may apply for above vacancies.
Age must be of between 18-35 yrs. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Application Fee Structure:
- OBC & General Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 125 examination fee + Rs. 50 for Application.
- SC/ST/MSC/DC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widows/EXSM/Differently Able persons will have to pay only Rs. 50 as application Fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Applicant can pay through both modes either Online or Offline.
- For Online mode of Payment- Applicants can do payment through Net Banking only, using Debit Card or Credit Card.
- For Offline mode of Payment- Applicants can do payment Through Challan (available in Bank website) in any Branch of India’s Bank or Post Office.
Selection Procedure: Selections will be complete on the basis of Written Test performance and then Oral Test.
How to Apply for Medical Officer: Interested and eligible applicants may apply only through official link of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) which is www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep hold of the print of their Filled Application form for future utilize.
End Date for Online Registration- 11 December 2012
Last Date for Fee payment either Online or Offline- 13 December 2012
Written Exam Date- 06 January 2013 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Official link for Online Application of Medical Officer
Few good links are for you: