TNPSC One Time Registration 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has provided facility of TNPSC One Time Registration 2019 for the candidates who are desirous to apply and grab any vacant positions available in Commission as per their eligibility
Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration
Through TNPSC One Time Registration process, job applicants will get registered for any jobs in TNPSC. After completing TNPSC OTR Registration one can get Login ID and password to check TNPSC Application Status, TNPSC Admit Card, and TNPSC Result.
TNPSC OTR Login
Interested and eligible applicants can fill and submit TNPSC One Time Registration through online mode at official site. For TNPSC One Time Online Registration applicants can follow the below mentioned step by steps guidelines.
To complete the TNPSC One Time Registration 2019-20 candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.tnpscexams.in.the detailed procedure to complete the TNPSC OTR Process is given in beneath section of this page that is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Get Info About: TNPSC Notification
TNPSC One Time Registration
How to Get TNPSC One Time Registration ID?
- For TNPSC One Time Online Registration apply online procedure, Candidates should visit the official website i.e. tnpscexams.in.
- Hit on One Time Registration TNPSC from homepage as mentioned below.
- After that, candidates have to hit on the left hand side given button and enter your TNPSC One Time Online Registration Login ID and password.
- New users have to hit on “new user” button as given in the image
- After hitting “New User” tab, TNPSC One Time Registration Login Page will be opened on your screen where you are required to fill your personal details and hit on “Submit” tab for completion of first stage.
- Candidates have to fill TNPSC Online Registration form with all required details
- Hit on “Submit” tab for completion TNPSC Registration form.
- After completion of registration you have to press on “Activate through OTP” to log your TNPSC 2019 One Time Registration Login Id And Password for further process.
- Now you have to enter TNPSC 2019 Registration Log In ID and password through OTP.
- After that Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code and press on the Activate button.
- Your primary TNPSC 2019 Online registration will be completed and you have to proceed to part- II. Your Login id has been activated. Press on the Next stage.
- Fill your Login id and password to Login and after that you are required to complete the second stage of One Time Registration.
- Then you have to fill all the Personal, Education and Communication details in correct manner.
- After filling relevant details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Go through the declaration and accept by pressing on the check box and submit.
- After that you have to choose the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option and choose the bank name and Hit to pay.
- Now you need to select the mode of TNPSC One Time Registration Fees Payment according to your convenience. Select For making payment through Bank Challan Hit on SBI Branch to generate your challan.
- After making payment. Login to view your dashboard.
- After that dash board will be presented on next page.
- Hit on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- You can also edit your profile in future by hitting on the edit profile button.
- At last if you want to change your password then you can easily change it by rnter your new password and the registration will be finally completed.
Get Here>> TNPSC One Time Registration Link
Steps For recovering TNPSC One Time Registration Forget Password:
Step 1: Candidates are required to go through the official web portal tnpscexams.net in order to get TNPSC one time registration login forgot password.
Step 2: Now hit on the “forgot password” present at the top of the homepage.
Step3: After that, new page will be opened where you have to enter the one time registration user id and date of birth, provide the details and press on the “submit” button.
Step6: At the end, you have to go to your inbox and find the password in received email which will help you to recover forgotten one time registration id for TNPSC.
Get here>> Link to Recover Forgotten Password
What to do if you forget your TNPSC OTR ID?
- Log on to the official website (Link given above)
- Now this time you need to hit on Forgot Login ID/OTR ID link as:
- This link will redirect you towards a new page having a dialog box as:
- Enter the credentials and then hit on Submit Tab
- If the entered credentials are correct then your TNPSC Log In ID will be sent to your registered mail ID
- Check your mail ID and note down the Login ID/ TNPSC OTR ID.
Get here>> Link to Recover TNPSC Login ID/OTR ID
TNPSC One Time Registration Fee Details:
- Candidates have to pay TNPSC One Time Registration Fees of TNPSC One Time Registration Form is Rs.150/- through Both Online and offline Mode.
- In offline mode students can pay their fees through Post office/Indian Bank/charge.
- In TNPSC One Time Registration Online Payment they can pay through credit in Net keeping money/charge or credit in the Internet managing an account.
Get here>>> OTR – FAQ
Get here>>> OTR – GUIDELINES
Get here>>> OTR Payment Verification
Important Points Related To TNPSC One Time Registration
- Before Applying For TNPSC Recruitment Examination, initially candidates have to complete TNPSC One Time online Registration process
- Through TNPSC OTR process candidates get registered on the official portal and valid Login ID and password.
- TNPSC OTR Log In ID and password will be used in various sources
- Candidates can fill and submit TNPSC Online Application Form with Logon ID and password
- One can check TNPSC Application Status, TNPSC Admit Card, TNPSC Result etc through TNPSC One Time Registration ID Or Password
- TNPSC Online Registration is valid for 5 years only
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
TNPSC Helpline for One Time Registration:
Candidates after reading this notification, if you have any queries or doubts in applying one time registration in TNPSC you can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission by using this number 1800-425-1002
For Technical Help: +91 8754000961
Email ID: email@example.com
Frazer Bridge Road,
V.O.C. Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu
Remember Important Note:
A compulsory note for our Tamil Nadu State Government job seekers to register Yourself For TNPSC One Time Registration 2019 as the requirement is to apply for present TNPSC vacancies. You can also go direct to this Official Link for TNPSC One Time Registration 2019.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look:
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Exam Pattern|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Admit Card|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Eligibility||TNPSC Previous Year Paper|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||TNPSC Counselling|