TNSET 2019 Notification is all set to release in the month of February 2019!! In order to fill Tamil Nadu SET Application Form, candidates are suggested to ensure the required eligibility in appropriate manner. For acquiring more details related to TNSET 2019 Eligibility and TNSET 2019 Dates, please scroll down this page.
TNSET 2019 Overview
|Name of the Conducting Body||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2019)|
|Purpose Of Conducting Examination||to check the eligibility of the Assistant professor|
|Opening of online Application Form||February 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Releasing of Admit Card||4th week of March 2019|
|Date of Examination||1st week of March 2019|
|TSNET Answer Key||3rd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of April 2019|
What Are The Requirements For TNSET 2019?
TNSET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in concerned subjects are eligible to appear in TNSET.
- Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the Master Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this test.
Get here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
TNSET 2019 Age Limit
There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2019 examination.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu SET Application Form?
Candidates, interested to apply against TNSET 2019 can follow some of these below mentioned steps:
Step1: Visit the official link that is www.tnsetexam2019mtwu.in
Step2: Hit on appropriate link for TNSET Notification.
Step3: You must read all the details from TNSET 2019 Notification very carefully.
Step4: Eligible Candidates need to press the suitable link for apply online.
Step5: Enter asked details in the format of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Application form.
Step6: Upload the needed documents and pay the fee then press “Submit” button.
Step7: At last take a print out of filled TNSET 2019 Application Form for future use.
TNSET 2019 Apply Online
|TNSET 2019 Notification Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
What Is The Required TNSET Examination Fee?
Candidates, who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test, have to pay exam fee as prescribed below:
- General Category: Rs. 1500/-
- OBC:Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ST/PWD, HI,PH:Rs. 500/-
- Mode Of The Payment: Credit/Debit Card Or Net-Banking
Note: The applicable taxes and convenience fee, etc. will be additionally charged.
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
What Is The TNSET 2019 Selection Process?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in examination. The final selection will be decided as according to applicants secured marks, so applicants have to prepare well for examination.
TNSET Exam Pattern:
|Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|100||50 Questions –|
(09:30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)
|100||50 Questions –|
|1 ¼ Hours|
(11:15 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|150||75 Questions –|
|2 ½ Hours|
(02.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.)
TNSET 2019 Nodal Centres:
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
TNSET Subjects List:
|03|| Computer Science|
|11||Home Science||English /Tamil|
|12|| Journalism and|
|21||Political Science||English /Tamil|
|23||Social Work||English /Tamil|
|26|| Library &|
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
How Can I Download TNSET Admit Card?
- Tamil Nadu SET Admit Card will be issued in the official portal before the 10 days of examination.
- No hall tickets will be sending to any candidate by post or any other resource, they have to obtain their TSNET 2019 call letter via online process.
- Applicants have to bring their hall ticket with them at the time of examination to get entry in examination hall.
How Can I Check TSNET 2019 Answer Key?
- The exam conducting authority will publish the answer key after the conduction of written test.
- The TNSET answer key will be released for all the papers of the examination.
- Candidates can also send their grievance along with documentary evidence within 15 days after the publication of answer key.
- Candidates can send it through mail to the conducting authority.
Check Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
How Can I Download TNSET 2019 Result?
- TNSET 2019 Examination Result will be uploaded on the official website after successfully commencement of examination.
- Applicants may generate their result by using their roll number and DOB.
- You may keep in touch with this portal to get result updates.
What Will Happen After The Declaration of TNSET Result?
- After the declaration of TNSET 2019 Written Test Result the authority will shortlist the candidates for the interview round.
- The candidates those qualify the written test will only be called for PI on the basis of the TNSET marks.
- It is also necessary to reach the cut off marks to participate in TNSET 2019 Counselling rounds.
- Those will qualify the PI round will be considered for Assistant professor.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2019)
TNSET 2019 will be organized in 01st week of March 2019 at various exam centres. TNSET is an eligibility exam which is conducted to check the eligibility of Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges.
Tamil Nadu SET Notification will be released in February 2019. So, interested candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu SET 2019 by filling the TNSET Application Form till the 2nd week of March 2019.
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details about TNSET 2019. Keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same or others by subscribing our free email service or bookmark our portal by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|