TNTET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants, who are preparing for Tamilnadu TET Exam, might be searching for TNTET Eligibility Criteria. So, through this page that is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com, you can get entire details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit and other requirements applicable for TNTET. Applications are invited for Teacher Eligibility Test, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2017 from the eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu. So, willing contenders must check out the TNTET Eligibility Criteria 2017 below given on this page.
TNTET is abbreviated as Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test that is conducted by appropriate Government. This exam has now a day’s emerged as a common test for appointment as a teacher in any of the government schools across India.
One of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools is that he / she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Candidates are advised to comprehend the complete TNTET Prospectus details provided on this page before applying.
TNTET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for TET Paper I:
Aspirants must possess the below given prescribed qualifications to write the Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I.
- Those who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) along with Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate will be verified before Certificate Verification.
- Applicants, who fulfill the stated eligibility criteria, will be appointed as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates).
- Those aspirants who are in final year examination of D.E.Ed during the current academic year (2016–2017), are also eligible to participate for TNTET Paper I.
- Aspirants must pass their exam in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce the certificated of the course at time of Verification of documents.
- Candidates, who will not able to produce their documents, will not be considered eligible for Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Process. TET certificate will be given to these candidates after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
Check Now: Tamil Nadu TET Exam Details
Eligibility for TET Paper II:
- Those candidates, who are passed out Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their degree course or a degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University are eligible for Paper II.
- Aspirants may participate for appointment as Graduate Teacher Eligibility Test. Those, who have done B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Aspirants in final year of examination of B.Ed. at time of current academic year (2016 – 2017) can participate for the Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II.
- On completion of course in the year 2016-2017, candidates have to show B.Ed. certificate at time of document verification.
- Candidates will not be considered eligible for the recruitment who will be failed to produce documents.
- After verification of B.Ed., Degree Certificate, candidates will be given TET certificate.
Download TNTET Eligibility Notice – Press Here
Contenders applying for this exam must not exceed the upper age from 40 years, whereas should not attain below 18 years of age as on the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
TNTET Exam 2017
- Appointment of eligible appliers for the position of Primary Teacher / Upper Primary Teacher will be done on the basis of their performance level in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test.
- This test will be conducted by the selection panel of Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II.
- The candidates have to perform their best and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
- On the basis of marks of appliers in Paper I and Paper II, he/ she can teach the students of I to XII. By Paper I, qualified candidates can teach to Class I to V and by Paper II, Class VI to VIII.
Get Details: Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
Schedule of Dates:
|Sale of Application||06-03-2017 to 22-03-2017||9 am to 5 pm|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||23-03-2017||by 5 pm|
You may open Official Link available above to fetch complete details on TNTET Eligibility Criteria directly.
To get latest updates keep in touch with us. For more query you may write your views in the stated comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may log onto Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Entrance Exam||TET Syllabus|
|TNTET Model Question Papers||Entrance Exam in India|
|Latest Teaching Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest B.Ed Jobs|