TAMIL NADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET): A number of candidates apply for the TNTET exam. So Candidates required of complete information about TNTET Exam pattern, Syllabus and Previous Model Paper. So in the following section you will find the prominent required details for TNTET Exam.
TNTET Exam pattern: TNTET Exam consists of two papers. First paper is conducted for class I to V and Paper II is conducted for class VI to VIII. Each paper consists of 150 questions.
Syllabus for TNTET Paper I and Paper II:
Child Development and Pedagogy: It is for age group of 6 to 11 years.
Language I- Tamil/Telugu/Malyalam/Kannada/Urdu- In this section 30 questions of 30 marks are asked.
Language II:-English- In this section 30 questions of 30 marks are asked also.
Paper I: In paper I questions from Mathematics and Environmental Studies are given to Solve. Total 30 questions are asked in this section.
Paper II: In paper II questions from Mathematics and Social Studies are given to solve as according to the subject you choose for teaching. Total 60 questions are asked in this section.
TNTET Model Question Papers & Answers for Paper I and Paper II:
- The term used by Piaget to refer “one’s cognitive structure”
- Iconic B. Schema C. Action Schema D. Egocentric
- How many stages are there in psycho-social growth of man
according to Erickson?
- 6 Stages B. 4 Stages C. 10 Stages D. 8 Stages
- Non Directive councelling was advocated by
- Karl Rogers B. Darwin C. Taylor D. Pavlov
- Name the test deviced by Thorndike in multiple theory of
- CVAD B. CAVD C. CDAV D. CDVA
TET Preparation Material
|TET Syllabus||CTET Sample Papers|
|TNTET Model Question Papers||UPTET Sample Paper|
|Assam TET Question Paper||Tamilnadu TET Syllabus|