Educational Testing Service (ETS) organizes TOEFL Scholarship program In India. Students who are passionate to study in abroad to get admissions in UG/ Post Graduates may apply for it by filling TOEFL Application Form. Check last date to apply from below.
Applicants may apply against TOEFL Scholarship 2018-19 Program in India by filling application form prior 30.09.2018.All applicants will be notified till 09.11.2018. Successful students may confirm about their research design prior 21.11.2018.
TOEFL Scholarship Program:
Test of English as a Foreign Language Scholarship Program is applicable for Bachelors Degree, Bachelors Diploma, Bachelors Certificate courses. The main motto of this programme is to aid students worldwide in achieving their academic goals.
Check all details about TOEFL Scholarship Program in India such as Essential Qualification, how to apply for Test of English as a Foreign Language Scholarship Program in India from below of page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible candidates.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2018.
- Funds can be used to pay academic everyday expenditure only and will be given when he/ she will arrive on campus.
Check Here Details of: Scholarship For Higher Education
- Practitioners who are teaching English in various contexts such as universities, intensive English programs, and study-abroad programs are invited to apply for it.
- Remember prior research experience is not needed but practitioners with advanced degrees in language instruction, or relevant field will be allotted favoritism.
Preferred class/course specifications:
Class contact hours:
- Minimum of 60 hours of instruction in either long-term programs or shorter-term intensive programs during the data collection period
Number Of Study Participants:
Minimum of 60 per institution required (more participants are preferred)
Do You Know: How Scholarship is Helpful for Students
At least 15 students per class
At least one academic quarter or semester for the TOEFL ITP test; Minimum of 2 academic quarters or semesters for the for the TOEFL iBT test
Students who have taken at least 5 years of English education at any grade level
Improving 1 or more specific English-language skills (e.g., listening, speaking, reading or writing)
Get Details: TOEFL Scholarship Awards
- All aspirants will be evaluated using listed criteria:
- Significance of the planned English-language class to the goals of the grant program
- Time duration of instructional period: longer-term programs such as more than 60 hours of instruction and/or more than one academic quarter or semester — will be given priority in assortment
- Amount and significance of student performance data that can be collected
Mode of Selection:
At the very first step, applicants will be elected on the basis of their application. Near about 100 contenders will be selected as the semifinalist. Out of 100 semifinalists 10 students will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of final enrollment process:
- an exceptional ability to commune
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
Read Also: How to Apply for Scholarship
Purpose of this Scheme:
Educational Testing Service (ETS) organize this program. Educational Testing Service offers scholarship to those candidates who pursue undergraduate or graduate degree after completion of higher secondary education any recognized University/ Institutions in India.
How to Apply for TOEFL Scholarship Program 2018?
Suitable candidates, who are well suited for Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL, may apply by submitting the online application form in proper manner.
- First of all, eligible and keen job seekers should visit Official website of Educational Testing Service that is www.ets.org.
- Then, go to “TOEFL Home” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Hit on ‘Register for Test’ link.
- At new window, you may press on ‘Register Online’ link.
- Enter user name & password.
- Hit on ‘Sign In’ tab.
- After this, you may fill TOEFL Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in TOEFL Scholarship Form as per need arises.
- At next step, you may Upload educational documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in application form.
- Check filled details are correct.
- Submit your Test of English as a Foreign Language Application Form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
Apply Here: TOEFL Scholarship Registration
Apply Here: TOEFL Scholarship Register Online
TOEFL Scholarship Dates 2018:
- Deadline for receipt of application materials: 30.09.2018
- All applicants notified: 09.11.2018
- Successful applicants confirm information about their research design and the TOEFL test they will use: 21.11.2018
- Research project commences: 01.01.2019
- Deadline for submission of collected data, classroom materials and summary of study results (the deadline will be extended accordingly if the project is planned to last more than a year): 01.12.2019
Collect more details about TOEFL Scholarship 2018-19 Program in India and TOEFL Scholarship Program applying process by checking its Official Link. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|