TOEFL Scholarship is started by ETS (Educational Testing Service) for the eligible students in India. Contenders who are seeking for admissions in Under Graduate/ Post Graduates courses can apply against TOEFL Scholarship 2016. We are shortly bringing details on TOEFL Scholarship . So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria for TOEFL Scholarship Programs can apply online by submitting the application form on or before the last date stated below.
|Announcement Type||TOEFL Scholarship Programs|
|Last date to submit online application Form||In the month of August (Tentative)|
You may acquire all details concerning with TOEFL Scholarship such as Essential Qualification, Method of Appointment, Steps to apply etc from this page which is organized by the troop of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying for aforesaid program, applicants are advised to go through the below content cautiously.
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible candidates.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2016.
- Funds can be used to pay academic everyday expenditure only and will be given when he/ she will arrive on campus.
You may also check:- Scholarship For Higher Education
- Students must be the citizen as well as resident of India.
- Scholars must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- Students should reveal English proficiency with a suitable TOEFL score.
- Candidates who are transfer are not qualified for TOEFL Scholarship Program in India.
Mode of Selection:
At the very first step, applicants will be elected on the basis of their application. Near about 100 contenders will be selected as the semifinalist.
Out of 100 semifinalists 10 students will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of final enrollment process:
- an exceptional ability to commune
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
How to Apply for TOEFL Scholarship Program:
- Suitable job fighters, who are well suited for Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL, may apply by submitting the online application form in proper manner.
- First of all, eligible and keen job seekers should visit Official website of Educational Testing Service that is www.ets.org.
- Then, go to “TOEFL Home” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Hit link “TOEFL Scholarship Program” well furnished on home page.
- Now, choose the country as “INDIA” from the list of countries.
- Read complete notification with complete concentration before applying for TOEFL Scholarship.
- At end of page, hit “Online” link.
- It is recommended to use code “India” for online application form.
- Now, registration form will be displayed on your computer screen, fill it carefully with obligatory details and hit “Register” button.
- Next step is to login you account with the registered email address and password.
- Fill online application form carefully with necessary details.
- Upload educational documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in application form.
- Take a preview of filled application form and press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of system generated online application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Deadline For The Initial Application||In the month of August (Tentative)|
For obtaining further complete details related to TOEFL Scholarship you need to read this Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using control+D, for getting latest information regarding TOEFL Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Scholarship for Minority Students in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|