Top 10 Countries with Maximum Number Of Internet Users
In a short duration of time, internet has integrated itself as a most influential platform for every individual in the world. It has incorporated the modish way to direct a business and also delegated us to converse to our friends, family, contemporaries, and associatives in very well-organized way. If we talk about countries, it has become very significant for all countries across worldwide to keep in touch with web to acquire the information regarding latest researches and developments. According to recent updates, we have enlisted Top 10 Countries with Maximum Number of Internet Users on this page. You can go through the list of top 10 countries rank wise and other details based on it from this page.
Top 10 Countries with Maximum Number Of Internet Users:
Interesting observations of Internet about Countries:
Here are some amazing facts that provide more privilege to the Internet usage in context of top countries on the Internet:
- There are about 1.8 billion Internet users in the globe.
- The number of countries is reached to 32 having more than 10 million web users.
- There are 1.17 billion Internet users in the top 10 countries which form 65% of all Internet users in globe.
- The top 20 countries on web mutually have 1.47 billion Internet users. It is merely under 82% of all web users.
- India is recognized as the fourth largest country in context of Internet usage having an Internet dispersion of 6.9%.
- China takes the top mark equally in regard of population and Internet users. There are almost twice as many Internet users in China as comparing to United States.
- China along with the United States, being the top two countries are having half of the Internet users among top 15.
- Among the top 20 countries, five countries with the maximum Internet dispersion are: United Kingdom, South Korea, Germany, Japan and United States.
Internet Users by Country
In 2014, almost 75% (2.1 billion) of web users in globe (2.8 billion) reside in top 20 countries. The enduring 25% (0.7 billion) is spread in the midst of other 178 countries, each having less than 1% of total users. China with maximum users (642 million in 2014) has almost 22% of total, and has greater users in comparison to three countries jointly (United States, India, and Japan). Amongst the top 20 countries, India is having the smallest dispersion which is 19% and the maximum annually growth rate while United States, Germany, France, U.K., and Canada possess the maximum penetration of about 80%.
Effect of Internet on country population:
Countries where Internet users form a minority of population possess a bigger growth prospective than countries having majority of Internet users. This creates big implications concerning future. Many of the further developed countries have an elevated Internet dissemination and transformed the majority of their population to Internet users. They are having little chances of growth being of high divergence towards the Internet. While Internet has lead to technological advancement among the people but its high usage has become a major hardship towards the development of nation.
As of consequence, we can say that Internet has revolutionized our lives to a great extent. The country’s potential and growth depends on the number of Internet users. We hope that the above entitled information will make you acquire the significant facts of top 10 countries subjected to high number of internet users.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On