Telecom regulatory authority of India has asserted an employment advertisement titled as TRAI Recruitment 2016. Applications forms are invited from dynamic and career-oriented contenders for filling up the various post of Telecom regulatory authority of India in the field of Media. Interested candidates can apply for the TRAI Vacancy by sending their application forms to particular address before the closing date that is 14th October 2016. Job seekers, who want latest details related to TRAI Recruitment 2017, need to stay in touch with this web portal.
Other information regarding TRAI Jobs can be accomplished from the below section of this page which is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers who are concern for Telecom regulatory authority of India recruitment, they can follow up below stated procedure for filling the application form.
|Organization name||Telecom regulatory authority of India|
|Post Name||Joint Advisor|
|Last Date||14th October 2016|
Name of the Post:
Joint Advisor (Media)
- Aspirants should have a relevant degree in any obedience from a known university and should have work experience in media and handling social media platform.
- Candidates must hold a analogous post in any central government on required pay band
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates must not be more than 56 years of age on the last date for the said post.
- Relaxation in age is given according to the government norms.
Selected candidates will get the salary according to the government rules i.e. “Level- 13 in the Pay Matrix of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 plus allowances such as DA, HRA, etc. [Pre-revised PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + GP Rs. 8700/-]”.
Selection of the candidate will be based on their performance in interview as per the organizational norms.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to apply for TRAI Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Telecom regulatory authority of India i.e. ‘www.trai.gov.in’.
- Now move the cursor to the “Notifications” menu bars and open the ‘Vacancies’ tab from the drop down list.
- After that open the appropriate link of advertisement “Filling up of the post of Joint Advisor in Level 13 in the Pay Matrix [Pre-revised PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 8700] in TRAI [HQ], New Delhi on deputation on foreign service terms.”
- Then hit on the ‘To View Vacancies Details in PDF Format (“Vacancy.”)’ link and here is advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now download the application form and fill it in prescribed Performa and attach all the testimonials along with it.
- Send the form at the mentioned postal address in an envelope super scribing the post applied for.
Senior Research Officer (A&P),
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Mahanagar Door SancharBhawan.
J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road),
next to Zakir Hussain College,
Last date of Submission: 14th October 2016
You need to go through Official Notification to get complete details related to TRAI Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|