Tripura University Admission
Registration process for Tripura University Admission is opened now!!! With the motto of granting admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme, Tripura University Ph.D Notification is displayed. Aspirants who want to get admission in Ph.D Programme can fill the application form by visiting www.tripurauniv.in. Research Entrance Test (RET) provides the gateway for Tripura University Online Admission. All you need is to check out Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Fee Details & other useful information about Tripura University Ph.D Application Form before applying for Tripura University Admission 2018.
This Page Highlights:
Tripura University is a deemed public/central government institution set up in state of Tripura. Every year, it publishes admission notice for various courses. Intellectuals who are interested in getting enrolled for research work for different prescribed subjects, they may read out all the instructions carefully before Registration and submitting the application form. It is mandatory to qualify Research Entrance Test for getting admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme. To get more details about Tripura University Admission 2019, candidates need to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Tripura University Admission
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Admission for course||Ph.D|
|Last Date To Submit Application||09.09.2017|
Tripura University RET Eligibility:
- Applicants who have possessed their master’s degree in concern subject with 55% aggregate marks from a well known university may apply for Tripura University Ph.D Admission 2017. Aspirants who belong to SC/ST or PWD category must hold at least 50% of marks.
- Those who are in their final year of master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Contenders who have accomplished UG/CSIR (JRF) Exam/GATE/NET/SET/SLET or have cleared M Phil examination or Teacher fellowship holder are not required to appear for Research Entrance Test.
- For applicants appearing in examination (if any), they are required to put ‘Year of Passing’ as Year of Appearance, ‘Division/Grade Obtained’ as 0 , ‘% of Marks / CGPA’ as 0 .
You Must Know: Things You Must Know Before Getting Admission
Tripura University Ph.D Admission Process:
Aspirants who qualify Research Entrance Test will undergo Viva Voce and scrutiny of documents process.
Requisite Fees to be paid for Tripura University Ph.D Admission:
Applicants are required to pay application fee through online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Here is detailed fee for each category.
- UR– Rs. 300.00/ (Rupees Three hundred only).
- OBC– Rs.200.00/ (Rupees Two hundred only).
- SC/ST/PWD– Rs.100.00/ (Rupees Hundred Only).
Point to be noted prior registration:
During registration, applicant will be asked to provide an e-mail id and a mobile number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to the provided e-mail id or via SMS.
Tripura University Registration:
- To fill Tripura University Form, visit official website that is www.tripurauniv.in
- Hit on “Online Application for RET-2017 for Admission in Ph. D. Programmes-2017-18” link running under middle of page.
- Go through “General Instructions for Regular Programme”.
- Check out admission fee, eligibility and other details.
- If you find eligible, hit on “GO FOR ONLINE FORM” link. Window containing details will appear as seen here.
- Put “e-mail id”, “password”, “Captcha”.
- Press on “Login” option.
- After registration, applicants are to obtain the password from the registered e-mail id -or mobile no.
- It is recommended that they may change the password on the first log in.
- After Successful login applicant may fill their Admission Form.
- Put all information in form.
- Upload scanned photograph, SC/ST/OBC-Central & Non Creamy/Students from Jammu & Kashmir certificate (if eligible) and PWD certificate (if eligible).
- To submit the application, applicant must agree with the given declaration by hitting on check box.
Get Directly Here: Online Application Form
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester.Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who· have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Last date to fill online application form: 9th September 2017
To attain more details about Tripura University Admission 2018–19, have a visit to its Official Link. Stay connected with us on our web portal to collect updated information regarding Tripura University Application form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tripura University Exam Result||Tripura University Exam Routine|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|