Tripura University Admission
Online applications are invited for Tripura University Admission to the Ph.D. Programmes under different departments in the Faculties of Science and Arts & Commerce for the academic session 2018-19. Closing date to submit the Application Form for the same is 13-09-2018.
Candidates can checkout the detailed official notification of Tripura University Admission 2018 by pressing the direct link provided in the below section. After the screening of received applications, list of shortlisted applicants will be published on 14-09-2018.
Key Contents of the Page:
Tripura University Ph.D Admission 2018
The University is organizing Research Eligibility Test (RET-2018) on 19-09-2018 followed by Viva-Voce Test for the admission of eligible aspirants to Ph.D.Programmes. Those who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examinations / NET / SET / SLET / GATE need not to appear in the Entrance Test.
Those who wish to pursue Ph.D. Programmes in this University can scroll down this complete well designed page by the team of recruitmentresult.com which provides all the informative details regarding Tripura University Admission 2018.
Tripura University Admission
Tripura University Vacancy for Ph.D. Programmes:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Department||No. of Seats|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|1.||Chemical & polymer Engg.||04|
|2.||Computer science &Engg.||04|
|4.||Electronics & Comm. Engg.||06|
|5.||Forestry & Biodiversity||11|
|7.||Material science &Engg.||12|
|10.||Mol. Biology & Bioinformatics||02|
|17.||Library & Information Sc.||02|
|18.||Geography & Disaster Management||17|
|FACULTY OF ARTS & COMMERCE|
|9.||Journalism & Mass Comm.||01|
|11.||Linguistics & Tribal Languages||03|
|18.||Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy||02|
Candidate in possession of a Master’s Degree scoring at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in the concerned subjects from a recognized University/Institution can participate in Tripura University Admission for Ph.D. Programme.
However, there is no need to appear in the Entrance Test for the candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examinations / NET / SET / SLET / GATE and /or are Teacher Fellowship holders or have passed the M.Phil Examinations.
Applicants need to pay the following amount of application fee online via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking in order to send applications for Tripura University Admission 2018:
- For UR: Rs.780/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD: Rs.580.00/-
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
In context to Tripura University Admission 2018, selection of the eligible contenders for Ph.D. Programmes will be based on merit depending upon the marks secured in the Research Eligibility Test which consists of a written examination and Viva-voce Round.
The written examination is scheduled to be held on 19-09-2018 at Academic Building-XI, Tripura University. Candidates need to score at least 50% marks to qualify in the Entrance Test. There will be 50 Question (MCQ/Short) of 2 marks each for the Written Entrance Test of RET.
Get Detailed: Tripura University Syllabus
Instructions to apply for Tripura University Admission 2018:
Follow the simple procedure explained as follows in order to fill the Online Application for Tripura University Recruitment 2018:
- Hit the official link of Tripura University which is www.tripurauniv.in
- On the homepage, select ‘Hit Here for Admission Information’ option which is available at the right corner.
- The new page will display a list of latest notifications for various Examinations organized by the University.
- Here you need to press the following link:
“Admission notification for Ph.D. programme 2018”
- The PDF of detailed Tripura University Notification for the Admission to Ph.D. programmes will be opened on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, switch back to the homepage and press ‘Ph. D. Admission Form (Online), 2018-19’
- On the next page, read the important instructions carefully and hit ‘GO FOR ONLINE FORM’ link.
- Complete the Online Registration process.
- Login using your ‘Email ID’ and ‘Password’
- Enter all the correct details as asked in the Tripura University Admission Form
- Upload the requisite Documents and make the payment of application fee.
- Final submit the duly filled Tripura University Online Application Form 2018.
Hit Here: Apply Online
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 13-09-2018 (midnight)
- Date of displaying the List of eligible candidates: 14-09-2018
- Date of written examination for the Research Eligibility Test: 19-09-2018 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Date of Viva-voce Sessions: 20-09-2018 from 12:00 onwards
- Publication Date of Final Results: 24-09-2018
Concerned aspirant are advised to explore the Official Website of University to gather any further details in relation to Tripura University Admission 2018. If you have any query related to this page then you can comment in below section, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tripura University Exam Result||Tripura University Exam Routine|
|Tripura University Admit Card||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|