Tripura University Recruitment
Tripura University has issued an advertisement about Tripura University Recruitment. University intends to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the various posts of Junior Research Fellow, Field Attendant and Project Fellow. For this concern college authority has invited applications against the declared posts.
Candidates, who are looking for jobs under this university, must fetch this opportunity by either attending the interview on stipulated date, time and venue or by sending the filled application form as per the post you are applying. To get entire details regarding Tripura University Recruitment 2016, candidates are requested to go through complete details provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Tripura University Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tripura University|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Essential Qualification and Salary Structure:
|Name Of Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Zoology or Fisheries Science||As per DST Norms|
|Field Attendant||12th Class with knowledge of field work in aquaculture||Rs. 5,000/- p.m|
|Project Fellow||M.Sc. with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned or 1st class B.Tech degree in Biotechnology.||Rs. 14000/-+ 10% HRA per month Or Rs. 16000/-+ 10% HRA per month|
Grab More Job Opportunities:
Selection Procedure for Tripura University Jobs:
Participants will be selected on basis of their performance in Interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending interview.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Apply for Tripura University Recruitment?
For Junior Research Fellow and Field Attendant post:
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for the advertised post and are willing to apply for this recruitment notification are required to attend the interview along with duly filled application with complete bio-data including all details.
- Application must contain name of post applied for, Name of the applicant, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, present address, Educational qualification, Registration (Nursing Council), Experience, if any, Nationality, contact No. and other information if any.
- Application complete in respect should be submitted along with attested copies of all relevant documents and all the documents in original for verification stating all the particulars at the time of interview on the below indicated venue.
Venue for interview:
Chamber Of Head,
Department Of Zoology,
For Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility norms will be intimated on 15th July 2016 and have to appear for the interview on 22nd July 2016.
- Candidates applying for this post will be required to send their complete bio-data along with mobile number, e-mail id and self attested copies of relevant document are required to be submitted at below given postal address.
Must Check This: Latest Walkin
Dr. Shaon Ray Chaudhari,
Department of microbiology,
|Name Of Post||Dates|
|Junior Research Fellow||Walk-in date:19th July 2016|
|Project Fellow||Last date to send application: 11th July 2016|
Candidates may check Official Notification which are given mentioned below. for more information about Tripura University Recruitment 2016 candidates may
|Post Name||Tripura University Recruitment 2016|
|JRF and Field Attendant||Download Official Notification|
|Project Fellow||Download Official Notification|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|