TS DOST Admission
Online applications are invited by all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University, Satavahana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, and Palamuru University for TS DOST Admission.
Interested ones, who wish to apply for admissions into various UG courses, such as B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. etc, must complete their Registration First. Those, who have passed 12th Examination or any corresponding recognized examination, are eligible to apply for UG Degree Online Services Telangana Admission.
DOST Admission 2018!!
Registration for TS Degree Online Services Telangana Admission has been started from 10-05-2018 and it will be continued till 26-05-2018. Registration with a Late Fee will be done from 27-05-2018 to 29-05-2018.
To know more about TS DOST Admission 2018-19, you need to go through this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look at the below segment……
TS DOST Admission
Universities under TS DOST:
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Palamur University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
Educational Qualification for Telangana Degree Admissions 2018:
Candidates who have passed the intermediate examination of the board of intermediate education, Telangana state or any equivalent recognized examination from other board / State are eligible to apply.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Admission Procedure for TS DOST Admission:
Allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depending upon your merit eligibility. Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified within the university.
Check Here>>> TS DOST admission Instructions
Reservation of Seats Under DOST 2018:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15 Percent|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6 percent|
|Backward Classes||29 percent|
Registartion Fee for Telangana Degree Admissions 2018:
- Only one Registration Fee for all the six universities Rs.200/- only
- Web options can be given across all the universities with prioritizing the universities too.
- Biometric verification in collaboration with all eseva centers and Help Line Centers in Telangana State
How to Apply For DOST 2018-19 Degree Admissions:
- First of all, visit the official website @dost.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, you will find six university logos and various instructions, information on Colleges, Courses etc.
- Read all the instructions on the home page such as Student Instructions, Check List, and browse the Colleges and Course list. Now, press the “Candidate Pre Registration” link.
- Complete the registration process after that pay the application fee in the second step
- After that, hit the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form will appear in front of you.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entered by the student.
- After furnishing all the details, hit on the Preview button. Verify your Details and Press “Submit” button to submit UG Online Admission Form 2018.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear. To Exercise Web Options press on “Hit for Web Options” link.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form press on Proceed to Payment button.
Apply Here>> Telangana DOST Registration 2018
Important Dates for TS DOST 2018 Admission:
|Registrations and Web Options||10.05.2018 to 26.05.2018|
|Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||27.05.2018 to 29.05.2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 28.05.2018 – PH/ CAP|
|(ii) 29.05.2018 – NCC/ Extra|
|(iii) 30.05.2018 – Sports & Games|
|Seat Allotment – first list||04.06.2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||05.06.2018 to 12.06.2018|
|II Phase Web Options only for sliding||05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018|
|Seat Allotment – second list||19.06.2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for advance supplementary pass students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 26.06.2018 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
|(ii) 27.06.2018 – NCC /Sports & Games|
|Seat Allotment – third list||30.06.2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||02.07.2018 to 04.07.2018|
|Commencement of Class work – I Semester||02.07.2018|
|Intra College phase||05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018|
Read Here: What Makes a Successful Online Student
Essential Documents required for Admissions through DOST:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable these certificates should be kept ready.
To know more about TS DOST Admission 2018-19, you need to visit the official link. Stay connected with this page for getting more interesting facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On