TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 is a common entrance test organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. On the basis of score obtained in Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test, candidates may take admission in various UG professional courses. TS EAMCET 2018 Notification comprise of all details concerning TS EAMCET 2018 eligibility, applying process, TS EAMCET exam dates & others. TS EAMCET 2018 application form is invited from Last week of February 2018. Applicants may fill Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test application form till 3rd week of March 2018. Collect all details about TS EAMCET 2018 Notification such as TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket, exam dates, Counselling, results from here.
Highlights of this Page:
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test acts as a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses. JNTU, Hyderabad organizes TS EAMCET 2018 every year on the behalf of TSCHE. This common entrance test is scheduled to be held on 1st week of May 2018. Students seeking for admission in professional courses associated with Medical, Engineering and Agriculture may grab all stuff about TS EAMCET 2018 notification & process to fill TS EAMCET application form 2018 from this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- To apply for TS EAMCET 2018, candidate should passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Aspirants may have secured minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma holders are also eligible for it.
- In order to apply for engineering and pharmacy courses, you must have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
You Must Know: What Are the Things Must Remember Before Getting Admission
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- Applicant applying for TS EAMCET 2018 should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December 2018 for admission to TS EAMCET 2018. There is no maximum age limit to apply.
Other TS EAMCET Eligibility:
- Applicant applying for TS EAMCET 2018 should be an Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder are also eligible to apply for TS EAMCET exam.
- Applicant should be belonging to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
- To apply for Telangana State EAMCET test, you are required to pay application fee through two modes.
- Aspirants may pay fees via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva or from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- TS EAMCET 2018 will be organized through offline mode, it is a pen and paper based test.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time duration of the both examinations are of 3 hours.
- Each question carries one mark, there are 160 questions in test.
- Question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
Get Here, Updated: TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018:
- Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana will release TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus.
- Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test syllabus comprise of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- For getting good marks in Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test, plan your studies as per latest syllabus.
TS EAMCET 2018 Registration Procedure:
TS EAMCET 2018 apply online process is well listed here.
- Candidates need to visit official website that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Hit on “NOTIFICATION” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- On pressing it, detailed TS EAMCET advertisement will appear in front of you.
- Go through the details concerning eligibility, applying process etc.
- Choose ‘Apply Online’ tab available in menu bar.
- Fill online application form as per requirements.
- Make payment of application fee through proper channel.
- Contenders have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Submit your application form & carry printout of it.
Check Complete Procedure Of: TS EAMCET Application Form
Important Dates for TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
|TS EAMCET 2018 notification||Last week of February 2018|
|TS EAMCET Registration||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date for TS EAMCET 2018 Registration|
without late fee
|3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit TS EAMCET application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|call letter||Last week of April 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018:
For appearing in TS EAMCET 2018, it is mandatory to carry TS EAMCET admit card 2018. TS EAMCET 2018. Hall ticket will be available from last week of April 2018. Aspirants may access their call letter directly from this page with help of registration number & date of birth.
You Can Also Get: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
TS EAMCET Results 2018:
Subsequent to completion of entrance exam, TS EAMCET 2018 results will be declared. Score card will be released in the last week of May 2018. On release of TS EAMCET 2018 result, we will update you. The merit list will be prepared, on the basis of the marks obtained by contenders in test. On basis of score obtained in test, you will undergo s counseling procedure.
Press Here To Check: TS EAMCET Results
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018:
Counselling process will commence soon for granting admission to aspirants. For B.Arch applicants, TS EAMCET notification will be issued. Candidates may know about TS EAMCET mock counselling 2018 dates, TS EAMCET counselling 2018 criteria from here. Aspirants are required to contact TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line centre (HLC) for document verification.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- Certificate of DOB
- Certificate of Caste
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2018 Filled online application form
- Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
Check Out Here: TS EAMCET Counselling
To know more about TS EAMCET 2018 Notification, have a look on its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to acquire updated information about TS EAMCET application form. On release of notification, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|