TS EAMCET 2020
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 (TS EAMCET 2020) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-21 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
- B.E, B.Tech / B.Tech (Bio-Tech) / B.Tech (Diary Technology) / B.Tech (Ag Engineering) / B.Pharmacy / B.Tech (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture / B.Sc (Forestry) / B.V.Sc & A.H / B.F.Sc
Students who are going to appear in TS EAMCET 2020 can get details about TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, TS EAMCET Notification, TS EAMCET Exam Dates and other from this page.
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification & Exam Dates – Overview
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Fill TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form (without late fee)||1st week of March 2020 to 1st week of March April 2020|
|Correction Window for TS EAMCET 2020 Form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Apply With a late fee of Rs 500 till||2nd week of April 2020|
|Apply With a late fee of Rs 1,000 till||3rd week of April 2020|
|Apply With a late fee of Rs 5,000 till||4th week of April 2020|
|Apply With a late fee of Rs 10,000 till||4th week of April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date for Engineering||1st week of May 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date for Pharmacy||2nd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of TS EAMCET 2020 Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Commencement of TS EAMCET Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
TS EAMCET Application Form
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before submitting the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 appliers are suggested to check TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- One Should be Citizen of India
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Appliers belonging to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state are eligible
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology) / (Ag. Engineering) and B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT) Courses
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Must obtained minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
- To apply for engineering and pharmacy courses, must be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Further in case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture / B.Sc (Forestry) / B.V.Sc & A.H / B.F.Sc and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech (FT) Courses:
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
- There is no upper age limit.
For TS EAMCET B.Pharmacy Course
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of Age by the date of commencement of Admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the CET Committee. There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
More Links Related To TS EAMCET
|TS EAMCET Syllabus||Press Here|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||Press Here|
|TS EAMCET Answer Key||Press Here|
|TS EAMCET Rank Predictor||Press Here|
|TS EAMCET Results||Press Here|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||Press Here|
Telangana EAMCET Application Fees 2020
Candidates have to pay fees as per category while filling up TS EAMCET Application Form 2020:
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
|Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||Rs.800/-||Rs.1600/-|
What Are The Modes Of Payment Of Registration Fees?
There are two modes of payment:-
- Through TS / AP Online centers
- Through Debit / Credit Card or Net banking
TS EAMCET Courses 2020 List
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E / B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech (Ag. Engg) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C)
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Check Here – TS EAMCET Courses 2020 List
TS EAMCET Test Zones 2020
|TS EAMCET 2020 ZONES / CITIES|
|Test Zone||Test Center around the following Areas|
|Hyderabad South East||Hayath Nagar|
|Ramoji Film City|
Get Here > Test Centres Details
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET Application Form 2020?
Appliers of Telangana State EAMCET have to submit TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 by following the below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, contenders have to visit the official site i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- From the home page hit on Telangana EAMCET Notification PDF and read complete details carefully
- After this, hit on Apply Online Link
- You will be redirected to a new page there you have to fill TS EAMCET Registration form
- After completing Telangana EAMCET on-line registration one will get user id or password
- Login to account with user id or password and fill TS EAMCET Application Form with all required details
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if requiredwith Telangana State EAMCET Application Form 2019.
- Submit application fee through proper channel
- After filling TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2019check details and hit on “submit” tab.
- At last, take a printout of Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2019 for further use.
Documents to be uploaded at TS EAMCET Registration
- 10th certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned in it) OR birth certificate.
- 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose board declared the class XII (or equivalent examination) result after June 2018.
- If the name is not same as in the class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
Also Check – User Guide for Filling Online Application
Frequently Asked Questions Related to TS EAMCET 2020
Question: If I wish to appear for both streams Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM), will I be allotted the same Test Centre or different Test Centers?
Answer: Different Test Centers will be allotted to you to appear for both streams (E) and (AM)
Question: Do I need to post my application and attachments?
Answer: No, not Necessary
Question: What if I don’t have an Email-id or Mobile Number?
Answer: Both Email-id and Mobile Number are mandatory because all the further information about TS EAMCET 2020 will be send to you on Email-id and Mobile Number.
Question: Is the TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Fee Refundable?
Question: I have passed Intermediate (Math, Physics, Chemistry) in 2018 and have passed Intermediate (Biology) in Private in 2019. Am I eligible to apply for TS EAMCET 2020 Agriculture and Medical (AM) stream?
Answer: No, you are only eligible to apply for Engineering (E) stream in TS EAMCET 2020.
Question: Is there any negative marking for TS EAMCET 2020 Exam?
Answer: There is NO negative marking.
Know About – Frequently Asked Questions Related to TS EAMCET
Candidates to fetch more details regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 go through given Official link. To acquire updated information about TS EAMCET admission you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D key
Something That You Should Put An Eye On