TS EAMCET Application Form
A common entrance test as TS EAMCET has been planned to be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Regarding this TS EAMCET Application Form is invited by the university on behalf of TSCHE for students who wish to get entry into professional courses associated with Medical, Engineering and Agriculture. This common entrance test has been scheduled to be held on 12-05-2017 for the academic year of 2017-18. Those candidates who want to take admission in various UG / PG /Professional courses offered by university they can go through the TS EAMCET Notification for common entrance test of Telangana state. Candidates interested in applying for May entrance exam, can submit their TS EAMCET Application Form 2017, through online mode till 15-04-2017.
Highlights of this Page:
Keen students can read this page completely, to acquire TS EAMCET Exam Date and other information regarding this admission notification. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state level entrance exam. So, applying candidates can collect entire information in this concern such as syllabus, application fee, and list of courses, process to fill online application form and other details through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
TS EAMCET Application Form
TS EAMCET Courses Offered:
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
Check Details>TS EAMCET Notification
Required Eligibility Criteria:
|Common for All||For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses||BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Those candidates who are going to apply they have to pay the fee through two modes of payment.
- Candidates can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the exam centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will be held on the first week of May 2017.
- That will be an offline mode using pen and paper based test.
- The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in an objective form.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- No negative marking will be prescribed.
Check Here: Tips/Tricks To Crack EAMCET
TS EAMCET Syllabus:
- TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus will be provided by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
- The syllabus will be consisting of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- In TS EAMCET Syllabus, Set of three subjects will be customized for engineering (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics and Chemistry) streams.
- To prepare better for the exam, student should prepare as per the syllabus.
Get Detailed: EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 Result:
- After the successfully completion of entrance exam, the TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be published on the official website within few weeks.
- Result will be released in the last week of May 2017.
- Candidates must have entered their correct hall ticket number to check their TS EAMCET Results.
- The merit list will be prepared, on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam,
- You can also download the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017 from the official website.
- Candidates will be called for further process that is counseling process, on the basis of the merit list.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling:
- Candidate are required to choose the TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line centre (HLC) for their choice, at the time of online application submission process,
- These HLC is for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling for Admission into Professional programmes.
- After the completion of counselling process, if candidates will be selected, they are going to their choice HLC center for counselling and admission process.
- Those aspirants who want to get admission in B.Arch programme, they will get admission through NATA 2017.
Check Out: EAMCET Counselling
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- Certificate of DOB
- Certificate of Caste
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2017 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
How to Apply for TS EAMCET?
- Students who are interested to take admission in Under Graduate/Post Graduate /Professional Courses firstly they have to visit official website that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then candidates are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ tab that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- Students may also read instructions by pressing ‘Notification’ link before filling the application form.
- After that, go through the details available regarding filling the online application form.
- Now you need to submit application fee through proper channel and Fill TS EAMCET Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Aspirants have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if required.
- After filling application form in correct manner you need to hit on submit tab and take a printout of it for further reference.
Important Dates for TS EAMCET Application Form:
|Notification Release Date||13-03-2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||15-03-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications without fine||15-04-2017|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||16-04-2017 to 21-04-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500/-||21-04-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000/-||27-04-2017|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000/-||03-05-2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000/-||08-05-2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||01-05-2017 to 09-05-2017|
|Date of TS EAMCET-2017 Examination||12-05-2017|
10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Candidates may obtain other information regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 through this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to acquire updated information about TS EAMCET admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Results 2017|
|How To Prepare For EAMCET||EAMCET Model Papers|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|