TS EAMCET Application Form
Want to check procedure to fill TS EAMCET Application Form? Then go through this page…. As Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is going to conduct TS EAMCET Exam for the academic year of 2017-18 on date 12-05-2017. Those candidates who want to take admission in various UG/ PG/Professional courses offered by university they can apply for engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance test of Telangana state. Candidates who are interested to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 exam Notification they may submit their TS EAMCET Application Form through online mode till the last week of March 2017.
Highlights of this page…
Keen students can read this page completely, to acquire TS EAMCET Exam Date and other information regarding this admission notification. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state level entrance exam. So, applying candidates can collect more information in this concern such as syllabus, application fee, and list of courses, process to fill tseamcet.in Online Application Form and other details through this page that is created for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
TS EAMCET Application Form
TS EAMCET Courses Offered:
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
Required Eligibility Criteria:
|Common for All||For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses||BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Those candidates who are going to apply they have to pay the fee through two modes of payment.
- Candidates can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the exam centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will be held on the first week of May 2017.
- That will be an offline mode using pen and paper based test.
- The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in an objective form.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- No negative marking will be prescribed.
Check Here: Tips/Tricks To Crack EAMCET
TS EAMCET Syllabus:
- TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus will be provided by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
- The syllabus will be consisting of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- In TS EAMCET Syllabus, Set of three subjects will be customized for engineering (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics and Chemistry) streams.
- To prepare better for the exam, student should prepare as per the syllabus.
Get Here: EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 Result:
- After the successfully completion of entrance exam, the TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be published on the official website within few weeks.
- Result will be released in the last week of May 2017.
- Candidates must have entered their correct hall ticket number to check their TS EAMCET Results.
- The merit list will be prepared, on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam,
- You can also download the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017 from the official website.
- Candidates will be called for further process that is counseling process, on the basis of the merit list.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling:
- Candidate are required to choose the TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line centre (HLC) for their choice, at the time of online application submission process,
- These HLC is for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling for Admission into Professional programmes.
- After the completion of counselling process, if candidates will be selected, they are going to their choice HLC center for counselling and admission process.
- Those aspirants who want to get admission in B.Arch programme, they will get admission through NATA 2017.
Check Out: EAMCET Counselling
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- Certificate of DOB
- Certificate of Caste
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2017 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
How to Apply for TS EAMCET?
- Students who are interested to take admission in Under Graduate/Post Graduate /Professional Courses firstly they have to visit official website that is www.tseamcet.in
- Then candidates are required to hit on ‘Apply Online’ tab that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- Students may also read instructions by pressing ‘Notification’ link.
- Now you need to submit application fee through proper channel and Fill TS EAMCET Online Application Formwith required and mandatory details.
- Aspirants have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if required.
- After filling application form in correct manner you need to hit on submit tab and take a printout of it for further reference.
Important Dates for TS EAMCET Application Form:
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||Last week of Feb 2017|
|Availability of the application form||Last week of Feb 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||Last week of March 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||First week of April to second week of April 2017|
|Closing date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||First week of April 2017|
|End date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||Second week of April 2017|
|Closing date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000||Last week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000||Last week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Last week of April 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||12th May 2017 (Announced)|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
Candidates may obtain other information regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 through this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to acquire updated information about TS EAMCET admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Results 2017|
|How To Prepare For EAMCET||EAMCET Model Papers|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|