TS EAMCET Application Form
Submit TS EAMCET Application Form before the last date to appear in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test that is a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in Telangana state. Candidates keen to get admission for the academic year 2018-19 are required read the complete details mentioned in Telangana EAMCET Notification carefully. Eligible contenders can participate in Telangana EAMCET Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE.
Highlights of this Page:
Complete Procedure of TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 submission will be done till 1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018. Afterwards candidates have to appear in Telangana State Common Entrance Exam in 1st week of May 2018 and qualified candidates according to the TS EAMCET 2018 Result will participate in Counselling round. In order to collect more details about Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Exam Date and others, you have to go through this page that is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
TS EAMCET Application Form
TS EAMCET Courses Offered:
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||B.Tech (Diary Technology)|
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Pharmacy|
|B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))||B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)|
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2018?
Candidates can apply for the TS EAMCET Notification 2018 by going through the given guidelines.
- First of all, contenders are required to reach to the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar and hit “Notification” tab.
- Read the complete Telangana State EAMCET Exam Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Afterwards eligible contenders are required to hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Now you need to go through the details available regarding filling the Telangana State EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- Now you need to submit application fee through proper channel and Fill TS EAMCET Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Aspirants have to upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if required.
- After filling TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2018 in correct manner you need to hit on submit tab.
- At last, contenders have to take a printout of Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2018 for further reference.
Read Out Complete: TS EAMCET Notification
Telangana EAMCET 2018 Application Fee:
- Those candidates who are going to apply they have to pay the fee throughone of the given two modes of payment.
- Candidates can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/MeeSeva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the exam centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
Do You Know: How to Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Only candidates meeting the below mentioned criteria can submit the Application Form for TS EAMCET Exam 2018.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Appliers should be belonging to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Must obtained minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
- To apply for engineering and pharmacy courses, must be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Telangana State EAMCET will be conducted on offline mode as pen and paper based test.
- Duration of the both examination will be 3 hours.
- Examination will be conducted as objective type paper.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- No negative marking will be prescribed.
Check Here: Tips/Tricks to Crack EAMCET
Get here Entrance Exam Syllabus: TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2018 Result:
TS EAMCET Result 2018 will be released in the last week of May 2018 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. To download TS EAMCET Results 2018, candidates have to enter their hall ticket number. It is informed to the candidates that TS EAMCET Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Shortlisted contenders after the declaration of TS EAMCET Rank Card 2018 will go for counseling process on scheduled date.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling:
- Candidate are required to choose the TS EAMCET 2018 Help Line centre (HLC) for their choice, at the time of TS EAMCET Application Form Online 2018 submission process,
- These HLC is for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET Counseling 2018 for Admission into Professional programmes.
- After the completion of Telangana State EAMCET Counseling 2018 process, selected contenders can go to the HLC center for counselling and admission process.
- Candidates can get admission in B.Arch programme NATA 2018.
Documents required while Telangana EAMCET Counseling 2018:
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- Certificate of DOB
- Certificate of Caste
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2018 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
Get information on: TS EAMCET Rank Predictor
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Notification Releases||Last week of February 2018|
|Application form start from||Last week of February 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
Candidates may obtain other information regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 through this Official Website. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D to acquire updated information about TS EAMCET admission.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|