TS EAMCET Application Form
To apply for Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 which a State Level Entrance Test, one needs to submit TS EAMCET Application Form through online mode before 3rd week of April 2019
Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2019
TS EAMCET Online Registration Process will be commenced from 3rd week of March 2019. Applicants who want to participate in Telangana State EAMCET 2019 can apply. Prior to submit TS EAMCET Online Form one should satisfy all eligibility conditions.
TS EAMCET 2019 Entrance Exam Details
JNTU, Hyderabad will organize TS EAMCET 2019 through online mode for admission to BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm.(MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details of TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 till beneath section, to get additional details must read this entire page.
TS EAMCET 2019 Imp Dates
|Release of TS EAMCET 2019 Online Application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form without late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction window||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Admit card release||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Primary answer key publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
TS EAMCET Application Form
TS EAMCET Courses Offered:
For Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
For Engineering Category (E)
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
Get Here>> Course Details
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before submitting the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019appliers are suggested to check and satisfy TS EAMCET Exam Notification
- One Should be Citizen of India
- Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Appliers belonging to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state are eligible
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ (Ag. Engineering)and B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT) Courses
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Must obtained minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
- To apply for engineering and pharmacy courses, must be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Further in case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
For B.Sc. (Hons.)Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
- There is no upper age limit.
For TS EAMCET B.Pharmacy Course
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of Age by the date of commencement of Admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the CET Committee. There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Do You Know: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Telangana EAMCET Application Fees 2019
Candidates whohave to pay fees as per category while filling up TS EAMCET Application Form 2019through TS Online/AP Online/MeeSeva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|Engg. (OR) Agri. &Medi. Stream||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
|Engg. and Agri. &Medi. Stream (Both)||Rs.800/-||Rs.1600/-|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
You Can check updates TS EAMCET Paper Pattern Below:-
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through computer based mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked
- Medium: The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu languages (as applicable).
- Duration: The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
Check Here: How To Crack Engineering Exams
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 syllabus is based on 12th exams (1st year and 2nd year). Board of Intermediate Education, TS it is responsible for prescribingsyllabus and it is different from engineering and agriculture/medical streams.Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.
TS EAMCET Test Centers 2019
(Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet,
Moinabad and surrounding areas)
|02||Hyderabad North (Medchal,Gandimaisamma|
and surrounding areas)
|03||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and|
|04||Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara and s|
|05||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar,|
Peddaamberpet, Ibrahimpatnam,Ramoji Film City
area and surrounding areas)
Get Here > Test Centres Details
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be available at official site. Candidates are required to carry call letter along on exam day with affix a photograph. One can download the call letter through online mode by using valid User Id or password.
TS EAMCET Result2019
TS EAMCET Result 2019 will be released in the last week of May 2019 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University after completion of exam. Candidates can download TS EAMCET Results 2019, by entering their hall ticket number.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
TS EAMCET Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by applicants in the entrance exam. Shortlisted contenders will appear for counseling on scheduled date. Candidates have to choose TS EAMCET 2019 Help Linecentre (HLC) for their choice for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET Counseling 2019 for Admission into Professional programmes.
Check Here: TS EAMCET Counselling
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019?
Appliers of Telangana State EAMCET Notification have to submit TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 by following the below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, contenders have to visit the official site i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- From the home page hit on Telangana EAMCET Notification PDF and read complete details carefully
- After this, hit on Online Applying Link
- You will be redirected to a new page there you have to fill TS EAMCET Registration form
- After completing Telangana EAMCET on-line registration one will get user id or password
- Login to account with user id or password and fill TS EAMCET Application Form with all required details
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration if requiredwith Telangana State EAMCET Application Form 2019.
- Submit application fee through proper channel
- After filling TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2019check details and hit on “submit” tab.
- At last, take a printout of Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2019 for further use.
You Can Also Check Detailed: TS EAMCET Notification
Documents to be uploaded at TS EAMCET Registration
- 10th certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned in it) OR birth certificate.
- 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose board declared the class XII (or equivalent examination) result after June 2017.
- If the name is not same as in the class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
TS EAMCET – 2019 Office
TS EAMCET – 2019
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Telangana Phone: +91 9912330730, 9121266980
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
You Can Also Check>>Contact Details
Candidates to fetch more details regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 go through given Official link. To acquire updated information about TS EAMCET admissionyou may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D key
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TS EAMCET Rank Predictor||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|TS EAMCET Answer Key||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||Engineering Entrance Exams|