TS EAMCET Counselling
Get all TS EAMCET Counselling details for attending document verification round. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is all set to organize TS EAMCET Counselling for those students who have qualified TS EAMCET test. Telangana State Council of Higher Education will conduct separate TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling for MPC & BiPC stream. For MPC & BiPC Streams, 1st Round Counselling will commence from 2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018 while for BiPC Stream, it will be held from 4th week of July 2018. Students can participate in this procedure in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the Rank Wise schedule. By attending TS EAMCET Counselling 2018, you may get admission in the various undergraduate courses of governmental and private colleges. Go through Counseling Dates, TS EAMCET Counselling 2018 process from here.
Overview of Page:
For TS EAMCET Counselling, candidates are required to pay sum of Rs.1000/ Rs.500/- as per category. Keen contenders may check the status of seats available for taking admission into various colleges. Exercising Options for MPC & BiPC Stream begins from3 rd week of June to Last week of June 2018 & Last week of July 2018 respectively. To gain more details about TS EAMCET Counselling 2018, have a look on below of page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
TS EAMCET Counselling
TS EAMCET Participating Institutes 2018
Here are the names of participating Institutes of TS EAMCET which includes University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. Please have a look…..
- Anjamma Agi Reddy Engg Coll For Women
- Anwar-Uloom College Of Pharmacy,
- Andhra Yuvathi Mandali School of Pharm for Women
- Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharm. Coll. For Women
- Bhojreddy Engineering College For Women
- City Women College Of Engineering And Technology
- Deccan College Of Engineering And Technology
- Deccan School Of Pharmacy
- G Naraynamma Institute Of Technology And Science
- G P R College Of Pharmacy, G Pulla Reddy Educational Campus
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling process consists of listed details.
- Aspirants are required to visit any one of the designated Help Line Centers for document verification stage.
- You are required to give your rank card to the officer & register for TS EAMCET Counselling.
- Contenders need to make payment of application fee.
- Subsequent to fee payment, aspirants receive registration cum verification form.
- In form, you are required to enter personal details, TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket number, rank details, etc.
- After above step, you need to submit the form to the counter.
- At this stage, contenders need to carry original required documents along with the 2 sets of Xerox copies.
- During TS EAMCET Counselling process, your Aadhaar card details (Finger Print Biometric) will be verified as per Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- After collecting a manual option form, you may proceed for further round of TS EAMCET Counselling.
- Subsequent to document verification, council will offer facility of option exercise through online mode.
- Aspirants are required to fill their choices of colleges/courses as per preference.
- Contenders are required to fill their ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & date of birth.
- Carry print out of same for further need.
- It’s time to download your allotment letter accessible from official website through candidate login.
- Aspirants may fill ROC Form Number, TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 Number, Password & date of birth for getting allotment order.
- Within a given period of time, you need to report at the allotted institution & confirm your admission.
- Contenders are required to pay admission fee to confirm seat.
Read This: – Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be done for qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the Participating Institutes as given above.
- Aspirants need to report at the Help Line Centers (HLC) as tabulated below for online option entry and for TS EAMCET Counselling.
- Help Line Centres (HLC) are to be selected according at the time of filling up online application form according to the preference of the candidates.
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted for counselling process, they will be getting their choice HLC center for counselling and admission process.
- Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch programme, they will get admission through NATA 2018.
Government Polytechnic , Mahabubnagar
|Giriraj Govt Degree College P.G. Block, Nizamabad|
|K.D.R Government Polytechnic, Wanaparthy, Mahabubnagar Dist||Government Polytechnic – Women, Medak|
|Government Polytechnic , Nalgonda||Government Polytecnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak Dist|
|Nagarjuna Govt Degree College, Nalgonda||Dr.B. R. Ambedkar GMR Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|Govt Polytechnic Rudrampur, Kothagudem, Khammam Dist||SRR Govt. Degree College, Karimnagar|
|SR & BGNR Govt Degree College, Khammam Dist||Govt.Inst.of Printing Tech, East Maredpally,Secunderabad|
|Government Polytechnic , Warangal||Q.Q.Govt. Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Old City, Hyd.|
|University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal Dist||J.N.Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|Kakatiya University, Warangal.||JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad Dist.||Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, MasabTank, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
You May Also Read:- Ways To Get Right Study Loan
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- Certificates in original along with two sets of photocopies including rank card, hall ticket etc
- Qualifying exam passing certificate
- VI to Intermediate study certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence certificate
- If you do not belong to Andhra Pradesh then you are required to submit resident certificate in case your parent has been living for last 10 years
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate, Aadhar card issues by related authority and CAP / PH / NCC / Sports / Minority certificate in case applicable
- Related certificates for candidates belonging to CAP/PH/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate
More Details: Documents Required For Counselling
- Applicants are required to paid an amount of application fee during Certificate Verification Procedure that is processing fee of Rs.1000/- for BC/OC and Rs.500/- (for SC/ST)
- Other fee details will be provided to you after announcement of related notification.
TS EAMCET 2018 Event Calendar:
Here is detailed TS EAMCET Counselling schedule for documents verification session.
For MPC & BiPC Streams:
|Events||Dates (MPC Stream)||Dates (BiPC Stream)|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Certificate Verification||2nd week of June to 3rd week of June 2018||4th week of July 2018|
|Exercising Options Starts||3rd week of June to Last week of June 2018||Last week of July 2018|
|Allotment Release||Last week of June 2018||1st week of August 2018|
|2nd/Final Round Counselling|
|Certificate Verification Starts||3rd week of July 2018||3rd week of August 2018|
|Exercising Options Starts|
3rd week of July 2018
|3rd week of August 2018|
|Allotment Release||4th week of July 2018||4th week of August 2018|
You may check this Official Link for getting more detailed facts regarding TS EAMCET Counselling 2018.
Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|TS EAMCET Rank Predictor||TS EAMCET Notification|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Results|
|TS EAMCET Syllabus||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Best Medical Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|