TS ECET Counselling
Candidates who are going to participate in TS ECET Entrance Exam, they can check TS ECET Counselling process from here. Those who have successfully qualify this examination for getting admission in B.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma course they must go through the TS ECET Web Counselling Procedure. Appearing candidates can check their TS ECET Counselling Dates according to the Rank wise list. Contenders can get detailed information about TS ECET Counselling 2018 such as such as status and schedule etc through this page by online mode.
Content Of This Page
Every year, Telangana State Council Of Higher Education organizes TS ECET Online Counsellingfor entrance toB.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma course. The admission in particular courses will be done their marks obtained in TS ECET 2018 Exam followed by TS ECET Counselling Procedure.Interested candidates who want to grab complete details regarding TS ECET 2018 Counselling are advised to go through this web page which is well customized by the hard working and talented members of recruitmentresult.com.
TS ECET Counselling
Steps For TS ECET 2018 Web Counselling Procedure:
- First of all, candidates are required to check their TS ECET Rank which will be assigned to the each candidate on the basis of obtained marks in entrance exam.
- After that, you need to fill the TS ECET counselling registration form to attend online counselling.
- Enter the asked details in the columns such as college name and come along with particular stream/ branch/ group.
- After filling all mandatory details in registration form, press the submit button to feed the filled information.
- At last take a print out of the issued seat allotment letter and Attend the counselling on the prescribed date and pay the counselling fee.
Get Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
TS ECET Counselling Fee Structure:
- Shortlisted contenders for counseling process have to pay requisite amount of counseling fee that is mention in official notification.
- Candidates have to select the Bank for paying the counseling fee through online and fill the form for fee online take a printout of e-deposit slip.
- Deposit the counselling fee through cash to the desired Bank.
TS ECET Admission Criteria:
- For admission in B.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma course, 85% of seatswill be reserved for the students belong to TS/AP state and 15% seats will be open to all other candidates.
- The Telangana State ECET counselling will be conducted in different phases according to the availability of seats in various offered courses.
Check Out: Counselling Tips & Techniques
List Of Documents Required for TS ECET Counselling 2018:
- TSECET Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- All Educational Certificates and Marks Sheets.
- 10th / SSC Marks Sheet
- Intermediate Marks Sheets
- Degree or Diploma Marks sheets
- Date of Birth Proof ( SSC Certificate)
- Fourth to Diploma Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017
- Integrated Community Certificate (OBC/ST/SC )
- Aadhar Card issued by the Indian Authorities
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
TS ECET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
|Certificate Verification||Last Week Of June 2018|
|Web Options Entry (For College Selection)||First Week Of July 2018|
|Change in Options||Second Week Of July 2018|
|ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||Third Week Of July 2018|
|Classes Starts from||Fourth Week Of July 2018|
For more details regarding TS ECET Counselling 2018, candidates are advised to go through this Official Link. For more updates about TS ECET Rank Wise Counselling Dates and Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test etc, stay connected with this web portal as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS ECET Notification||TS ECET Syllabus|
|TS ECET Results||TSECET Hall Ticket|
|Counselling Schedule||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Scholarship in India|