TS ECET Notification
Before the commencement of the Telanganla State Engineering Common Entrance Test, the authorities of JNTU, Hyderabad releases the TS ECET Notification. The Notification of TS ECET contains all the details regarding the Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates etc. here on this page we are providing a synopsis of the information given in the TS ECET Notification 2018. With the help of this page candidates will get to know the procedure to fill up the TS ECET Online Application Form and also the TS ECET Important dates etc.
Information Available On This Page
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year by the JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This year the exam is scheduled to be held on May 2018. Candidates who are willing to participate in this examination, they can check the complete information through this page which is well furnished for your convenience by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
TS ECET Notification
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
- Applying candidates should be an Indian national and must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates must also satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Candidates must have possessed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy OR 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year of Diploma are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are willing to apply, they are required to pay the following amount of application fee:
- For General candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
All the applying candidates must have to pay the above provided application fee through AP Online Centers, TS Online Centers or using credit/debit cards or Net Banking.
TS ECET Seat Allotment:
ECET seat allotment is done by the government of Telangana.
- In the first counselling, students will be allotted to a college according to the options they have chosen.
- If they are not satisfied with the college they can attend the ECET Second Counselling.
Candidates will be selected for admission in the suitable courses on the basis of their performance in Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test.
TSECET Exam Pattern:
The examination will consist of 200 questions. All the questions will be Objective Type and contain 1 mark for every correct answer. The total time duration of this examination will be 3 hours.
For Diploma Holders Candidates:
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Biotechnology)||100||Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
Check Below Given Tips:
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Candidates:
Examination pattern for Pharmacy:
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
TS ECET Syllabus for Engineering Stream
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation & Integration
- Analytical Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Atomic Structure
- Acids, Bases & Solutions
- Water Technology
- Chemical Bonding
- Environmental chemistry
- Water Technology
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Modern Physics
- Simple Harmonic motion & Acoustics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Elements of Vectors
- Units and Dimensions
Check out Here Complete: TS ECET Syllabus
The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 will be held at the following regional centres for different branches. Candidates can check their branch wise centre by going through the below mentioned table:
|Hyderabad-I||All branches of Engineering, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy|
|Karimnagar||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE ,Chemical Engineering and B.Sc.(Mathematics) only|
|Khammam||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE branches and B.Sc.(Mathematics) only|
Information required for filling online application:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Birth Certificate / SSC
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc)
- The Income certificate
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Mobile Number of the candidate
- E- Mail id
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation
Steps To Fill TS ECET Application Form:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to appear in this examination they must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit the official website of examination that is ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Before applying, candidates must read complete notification and instruction of filling online form very carefully.
- After that, go to the “Apply Online” link present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on it.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with complete and accurate information in prescribed format.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper channels.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and other required documents in prescribed format.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Important Instructions for candidates:
- All the candidates have to come to the Examination hall with a printout of online submitted application.
- The candidate has to affix the latest passport size photograph duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to the examination centre after 2.00 P.M. and not permitted to leave the examination hall before 5.00 P.M.
- The candidates are required to verify his / her Hall Ticket Number, Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the screen before commencement of the test on the day of Examination.
TS ECET 2018 Admit Card:
At the time of appearing in the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test it is must for candidates to bring TS ECET Hall Ticket along with them. The TS ECET Call Letter will appear on the Official Web Postal of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad from April 2018. Participants who will not carry their Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. After downloading the TS ECET 2018 Examination Admit card Participants are advised to check the following:
- Name of Contender
- ECET TS Examination Date
- ECET TS Examination centre name
- Participant Roll no
- ECET TS Application Form Number
- Participants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Participant’s Photograph etc.
TS ECET Answer Key:
After the commencement of the examination, the authorities of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test will issue the TS ECET PDF in May 2018. Participants who will appear in the test may avail their TS ECET Examination Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test answer key the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test authorities will issue the TS ECET 2018 Result
TS ECET 2018 Results:
After successfully organizing the Examination the authorities of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will issue the TS ECET Scorecard. The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test authorities will issue the TS ECET Results in May 2018. Participants who will give the TS ECET Examination Papers may download their TS ECET Merit List from the official website. Those Participants whose names will participate in the TS ECET 2018 Cut Off will become Eligible to participate in the TS ECET Counseling Session.
TS ECET 2018 Counselling:
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling Process will be conducted for those Participants who will participate and qualify in the entrance Examination. TS ECET Counselling Process is the last round which Participants have to attend to complete the TS ECET Admission Process. On the basis of Participant’s TS ECET Rank seats are allotted and the Process of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test admission gets completed
|Last date for submission of online application without Late Fee||April 2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine Rs.500/-||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.1000/-||April 2018|
|Download of hall tickets from website|
|a) April 2018 |
b) May 2018
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.5000/-||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.10000/-||May 2018|
|Date of TSECET(FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2018 Examination||May 2018 (Saturday)|
|Time of Examination||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2018|
|Last date for receiveing of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||May 2018|
|Download of Rank cards||May 2018|
Candidates who want to fetch more information about TS ECET 2018 Notification they can visit above Official Notice. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this page to get all latest updates on time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|