Application form are invited for TS ECET Notification for admissions in to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy programs offered in AICTE/PCI approved institutions which is held by TSCHE for the Diploma Holders of Engg/Tech/Pharma and B.Sc graduates. Candidates who wish to take admission they may apply for TS ECET 2016 Notification by filling application form on or before the last dates. Candidates can check eligibility norms and important dates from below uttered section.
|Exam Name||Engineering Common Entrance Test – ECET|
|Last date to apply||12th April 2016|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad conducts Common Entrance Test for those who possess Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and for those who hold B.Sc.(Maths) Degree Holders, and in short as TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Maths)]-2016.For more detail about TS ECET 2016 Notification you may go through the given detail which is equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants who wish to appear for TS ECET 2016 Notification they should possess below given eligibility norms:
- He/She must be from the Indian Nationality.
- Must belong to Telangana state and should satisfy the local.non local requirements as said in the TSEIO 1974.
- Should possess diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy from the State Board of TS or any other diploma recognized by the government of telangana.
- Diploma pursuing candidates are eligible in to the BE/BTech/B Pharmacy courses.
- Should have passed diploma in engineering and technology /pharmacy with at least 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Exam pattern of TS ECET
|1||Hyderabad-I||All branches of Engineering, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy|
|4||Karimnagar||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE ,Chemical Engineering and B.Sc.(Mathematics) only|
|6||Khammam||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE branches and B.Sc.(Mathematics) only|
- General category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST category candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to pay fee through:
- TS Online / AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in Telangana / A.P.
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card)
How to apply TS ECET 2016 Notification
- Candidates may apply for TS ECET 2016 Notification by filling application form through official site
- Log on to official website www.tsecet.in
- On the home page select “Apply online” link and start filling your details.
- Registration fee payment process will appear on the screen.
- Select the proper registration fee payment mode TS online (or) Debit/credit card.
- Fill an application form with all the details Registration fee payment and Upload your photo & signature.
- After filling the form press on to submit button
- At last, take the print out application for future reference
TS ECET Important Dates:
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||General Candidates is Rs. 500/-
SC/ST candidates Rs. 300/-
|12th April 2016|
|Last date for submission of application||with late fee of Rs:500/-||18th April 2016|
|with late fee of Rs:1000/-||25th April 2016|
|with late fee of Rs:5000/-||30th April 2016|
|with late fee of Rs:10000/-||05th May 2016|
|Download of Hall tickets from website the website||-||06th May 2016 To 10th May 2016|
|Date & Time of ECET(FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2016 Exam||-||12th May 2016 (Thursday)
10.00 A.M – 01.00 P.M
|Declaration of Result||-||23rd May 2016|
For more details about TS ECET 2016 Notification you may go through Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|