TS EdCET Notification
On behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Osmania University has declared TS EdCET Notification according to which TS EdCETB.Ed Entrance Test is going to be held on 31-05-2018 & 01-06-2018. All the TS EdCET Apply Online Links are now available at official website i.e. edcet.tsche.ac.in.
Candidates interested in admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-2019 may check out all the details like eligibility and TS EdCET Important Dates through the TS EdCET Notification 2018–19 and fill up the online application form.
TS EdCET Last date!!!
According to the details available ion TS EdCET Exam Notification, last date for candidates to submit their TS EdCET Online application form is
20-04-2018 25-04-2018. In case if candidates fails to fill up the application before TS EdCET Last date then he/she needs to pay a late fees of Rs.500/-.
Submissions of application with last fees will also application only till 30-04-2018. Rest information considering TS EdCET Notification 2018–19 is available in below section of this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
TS EdCET Notification
Name of the course: B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course
TS EdCET Eligibility Required:
According to the TS EdCET Notification 2018, to fill up the online application form candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality of candidate must be an Indian
- Candidates must have completed any Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM/BBA or in the Masters Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks. (40% for SC/ ST/ BC and other reserved categories)
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2018
- Age of candidate must not be less than 19 years
Get here>>Eligibility Requirements
TS EdCET Notification Dates:
|S.No.||ACTIVITY||TS Ed.CET -2018|
|1||TS EdCET Notification- 2018 (CBT) to be issued||15-03-2018|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form||18-03-2018|
|3||Last date for Submission and Registration of Online Application Form without late fee [Registration fee Rs.650/-,for SC /ST Rs. 450/-]|
|4||Last date for Submission and Registration of Online Application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||30-04-2018|
|5||Last Date for Submission and Registration of Online Application Form with late fee of Rs.2,000/-||15-05-2018|
|6||Last date for Submission and Registration of Online Application Form with late fee of Rs.5,000/- Under Tatkal||25-05-2018|
|7||Correction of Online Application Data already Submitted by the Candidate||Up to 05-05-2018|
|8||Download of TS EdCET Hall Tickets From Website : edcet.tsche.ac.in||From 21-05-2018 To 26-05-2018|
|9||Date of TS Ed.CET 2018 Examination Through Online mode only||31-05-2018 & 01-06-2018|
|10||Time of Examination||10.00AM To 12.00Noon|
2.30PM to 4.30PM
|11||Declaration of Preliminary Key||03-06-2018|
|12||Last Date for Receiving of Objections on Preliminary Key||05-06-2018|
|13||Declaration of Test Entrance TS EdCET Results / Ranks (Tentative)||11-06-2018|
Get here>>Important Dates
TS EdCET Application Fees:
Those contenders, who are interested in applying against TS EdCET Notification, need to pay an amount of application fees as:
Application fees can be submitted by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TSOnline / APOnline Centers
Get here>>Information Brochure
TS EDCET 2018 Selection Process:
As per the details available in TS EdCET Notification,The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Telangana B.Ed Entrance Test 2018.
According to the B.Ed Notification 2018 Telangana, contenders are required to do preparation of the examination with the help of following material. Shortlisted contenders will go for appearing in TS EDCET 2018 Counselling in the month of June 2018.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
TS EdCET Exam Pattern:
|Part – A||General English||25 questions||25 marks|
|Part – B||General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part-C||Methodology: Candidate has to 100 questions for 100 marks. choose one of the following subjects. It consists o|
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C
Get here>>Syllabus PDF
Get here>>Mock Test
TS EdCET Test Centres:
As per details stated in TS EdCET Notification, The TS Ed.CET-2018 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
|Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad North||Hyderabad South-East||Hyderabad West|
Get here>>Test Centre Details
Get here>>Detailed Notification
How to apply against TS EdCET 2018 Notification?
Candidates willing to apply against TS EdCET Notification 2018 need to follow the instructions given in below section of this page as:
- Log on to the official website i.e. edcet.tsche.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage go to application form payment option given in Application section
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Afterwards know your payment status by choosing the option
- After paying the amount and checking the status move towards the next step that is filling up of application form
- Enter the details and then hit on proceed to fill TS EdCET Application Form
- Then the online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and upload testimonials according to the size prescribed inTS EdCET Notification
- Once all the details are completed recheck them and hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage as stated in TS EdCET Notification 2018.
You can check Official Link for other information related to TS EdCET Notification 2018 and candidates, who want to attain more related details, stay connected with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS EdCET Results||TS EDCET Hall Ticket|
|TS EDCET Answer Key||TS EDCET Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|