TS EdCET (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test) for the year 2016 is going to be held on 27th May 2016 Friday which will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State may apply for TS EdCET 2016 notification by filling their application form on or before the last date.
For obtaining more acknowledgement regarding TS EdCET 2016 such as courses offered, educational qualification, age limitation, registration fee detail, mode of payment, selection, process, Scheme of Examination, Centers Of Entrance Test, way to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private (UNAIDED)
|Mathematics||Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. with mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject.|
|Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.|
|Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject|
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject|
|English||Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A . English literature or M.A. English|
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year.
Registration Fee Detail:
- Application Registration Fee – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Application Registration Fee- Rs.150/-
Payment of Application Fee:
Payment can be made through TS Online / AP Online & e-Seva, Mee-Seva or Credit Card, Debit Card.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in entrance exam.
Scheme of Examination For TSEd.CET-2016:
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination:
City Centers Of Entrance Test:
Way to Apply for TS EdCET 2016:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is www.tsedcet.org
- Now, hit press here to “apply online” tab and make payment of registration fee. If you want to make payment through TS Online / AP Online / mee Seva (e-Seva) than press “hit here if paid through TS Online / AP Online / mee Sava (e-Seva)” link and press proceed to online application form filling.
- And if you want to make payment through Debit / Credit card than you need to press “hit here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card” link.
- Now, Applicants must fill the online application form including Candidate ’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
- After that, choose the Methodology for Entrance Test then, select the relevant radio button corresponding to the methodology.
- Now, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs (size should be lessthan 30 KB) and signature (the size has to be less than 15KB).
- Then, choose the Test Medium for Entrance Test then select the relevant radio button corresponding to the Test medium.
- Then, fill the detail of qualifying examination within correct manner.
- After that, choose the city centre for appearing the test.
- Select the relevant Radio button corresponding to the Category that the candidate belongs to as per the Caste certificate.
- Select the Local Area you belong like OU/KU, AU/ANU, Non Local.
- Select the Non-Minority, if you do not belong to the Minority community. Otherwise, if you belong to a Minority community, then select the Minority radio button.
- Now, fill the address in detail such as house no, district, pin code, street/locality etc.
- Now, selected category If you belong to the Special Category, select the corresponding radio button.
- Select the option from the two options given regarding the “Annual Income of the Parent”.
- Now, fill the detail for SSC or Equivalent (10th Class).
- After furnishing ALL the required data and correct particulars, go through the Declaration at the end of the page and press “Next button” to proceed to the next page.
- At last, press submit button and take print out of the form for future use.
- Last date for online submission without late fee- 07th May 2016
- Last date for Online submission with Late fee of Rs. 500/- – 14th May 2016
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website- 21st May 2016
- Date of Examination- 27th May 2016 Friday (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Date of Announcement of Results (tentative)- 12th June 2016
- Upload of Complaints from the Candidates are allowed during- 8th to 15th May 2016
You can check Official Link for other information related to TS EdCET 2016 notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|