TS EDCET Syllabus
For the better preparation of Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test, get TS EDCET Syllabus from here. Through the Telangana State Education CET Exam, individuals can get admission to various BEd courses at different colleges or universities across the Telangana State. On this page, we have provided the new topic wise EDCETb exam details. Furthermore, you can download the latest Telangana State Education CET exam pattern and syllabus PDF by hitting the direct link available here.
Candidates who are preparing for the TS Education Common Entrance Test must go through updated TS EDCET Syllabus 2018. Aspirants, pursuing or completed B.A/B.S.C/B.Com are applicable to participate in the Ed. CET Exam in Telangana State.The diligent team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all significant details of Telangana EDCET Syllabus in the beneath segment of this page.
TS EDCET Syllabus
Telangana EDCET Syllabus 2018
Part-A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Get Here: English Improvement Tips
Part-B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
PART-C: One of the following subjects to be opted
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
For the above four subjects, Syllabus shall be of graduation level
- English [Special English in B.A.]
- Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P
i) Language functions
(ii) Elements of Phonetics
(iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms)
(v) Writing skills
(vi) Study skills
(vii) Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English) / Modern Literature Syllabus in English
Get Here >>>>>TS EDCET Syllabus PDF
TS EDCET Exam Pattern 2018
|Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|
TS EDCET Examination Scheme 2018
- The EDCET test will be of objective type examination.
- EDCET Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper will have 150 Questions.
- Duration of the TS Exam is two hours.
- EDCET Questions Papers Consists of three Parts.
- They are Part-A, Part-B, Part-C.
- Part A and Part B are common for all the candidates in TS EDCET 2017 Exam.
Every year examination board conducts the TS EDCET entrance test for providing the admission to eligible and skilled aspirants. Enormous numbers of students participate in the state level entrance examination.
Candidates who successfully qualify the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test are eligible to take admission in BEd courses of various streams. Aspirants need to study well for Telangana Education CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus to crack the state level entrance test.
All significant details about TS EDCET Syllabus have been well provided on this page. Candidates who are willing to grab additional information are advised to follow Official Link. Aspirants are advised to book mark this page by using Ctrl + D key for future need.
If you have any query related to above provided information, you may leave your comment in the below stated comment box. Our Expert Team members will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TS EdCET Notification||TS EDCET Hall Ticket|
|TS EdCET Results||TS EDCET Answer Key|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|English Grammar Quiz||Aptitude Questions & Answers|