TS EDCET Syllabus 2020
Download the Latest and Updated TS EDCET Syllabus from here along with Official PDF. Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET 2020) is going to be held on 15th July 2020 for admission to B.Ed Courses.
Before preparing for TS EDCET Exam, applicants must have complete knowledge of the TS EDCET Exam Syllabus. Candidates can download the Telangana EDCET Syllabus Topic Wise along with TS EDCET Exam Pattern from this page and start preparation accordingly.
TS EDCET Important Dates 2020!!!
TS EDCET Notification has been released on 24th February 2020. Interested candidates can apply for TS EDCET 2020 by filling the application form on or before the last date that is 15th July 2020.
Applicants can prepare for exam from important topics which are mentioned below. Other details regarding Telangana State EDCET Syllabus 2020 are given below prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look for TS EDCET Syllabus PDF!!!
TS EDCET Syllabus
TS EDCET Dates:
|Activity||TS Ed CET – 2020|
|Notification of TS Ed.CET – 2020 (CBT) to be issued||24.02.2020|
|Commencement of submission of online application forms||27.02.2020|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without late fee [fee Rs. 650/- for SC/ ST/ PH Rs. 450/-]||15.06.2020|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||20-06-2020|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-06-2020|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||30-06-2020|
|Correction of Online Application Data already Submitted by the Candidate||16-06-2020 to 20-06-2020|
|Download of Hall Tickets from website||From 05.07.2020|
|Date of TS Ed.CET 2020 Examination Through Computer Based Test (CBT)||15.07.2020|
|Time of Examination||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||19.07.2020|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22.07.2020|
|Declaration of Test Entrance Results / Ranks (Tentative)||04.08.2020|
TS EDCET 2020
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is the common entrance test for the admission in course of Bachelor of Education. The entrance test is conducted by the Osmania University.
The University conducts the entrance test on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The admission is offered for the regular B.Ed. The admission is offered for the session of 2020-21.
Telangana EDCET Syllabus 2020
Part-A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Get Here: English Improvement Tips
Part-B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
PART-C: One of the following subjects to be opted
- TS EDCET Maths Syllabus 2020 (MS) / TS EDCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- TS EDCET Syllabus for Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
For the above four subjects, Syllabus shall be of graduation level
- English [Special English in B.A.]
- Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P
i) Language functions
(ii) Elements of Phonetics
(iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms)
(v) Writing skills
(vi) Study skills
(vii) Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English) / Modern Literature Syllabus in English
TS EDCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|
TS EDCET Examination Scheme 2020
- The EDCET test will be of objective type examination.
- EDCET Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper will have 150 Questions.
- Duration of the TS Exam is two hours.
- EDCET Questions Papers Consists of three Parts.
- They are Part-A, Part-B, Part-C.
- Part A and Part B are common for all the candidates in TS EDCET 2017 Exam.
Every year examination board conducts the TS EDCET entrance test for providing the admission to eligible and skilled aspirants. Enormous numbers of students participate in the state level entrance examination.
Candidates who successfully qualify the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test are eligible to take admission in BEd courses of various streams. Aspirants need to study well for Telangana Education CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus to crack the state level entrance test.
You May Also Search For:
- TS EDCET 2020 Syllabus in Telugu
- TS EDCET Syllabus for Biological Science
- TS EDCET Syllabus for Physical Science
- TS EDCET Syllabus 2020 in Telugu
- TS EDCET Entrance Syllabus
- TS EDCET Entrance Exam Syllabus
- TS EDCET Social Syllabus
All significant details about TS EDCET Syllabus have been well provided on this page. Candidates who are willing to grab additional information about TS EDCET Syllabus in Telugu are advised to follow Official Link. Aspirants are advised to book mark this page by using Ctrl + D key for future need.
If you have any query related to above provided information, you may leave your comment in the below stated comment box. Our Expert Team members will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TS EdCET Notification||TS EDCET Hall Ticket|
|How To Score Good Grades||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|English Grammar Quiz||Aptitude Questions & Answers|