TS ICET Counselling
Register for TS ICET Counselling 2019 from 06th August 2019! It is to be noted entire information for Telangana Seat Allotment & TS ICET Counselling Schedule will be released on the website on 03rd August 2019.
Latest Update For Telangana Counselling 2019:
Applicants will be able to make payment of Counselling fee from 06th August to 08th August 2019. Afterwards, Telangana Counselling Document Verification will take place from 08th August to 10th August 2019.
TS ICET Counselling Latest Update 2019:
Registration process for Telangana Counselling 2019 for MBA/MCA admission in 345 colleges has commenced from 19th July, 2019.
It is to be noted TS ICET Counselling has been delayed due to General Lok Sabha and State Legislature elections 2019.
Government has decided to adopt TS ICET Web Based Counseling Procedure 2019 where it is easy to choose college and course which you intends to study, through internet centre or internet facility accessible at your residence.
Also, help line centers are available in each district, set by Govt in the districts in case facility is not accessible.
Telangana Counselling 2019-2020 Important Details:
|TS ICET 2019-2020 Highlights|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated|
Common Entrance Test
|Exam for Course Level||State level|
|Last date to fill application form without late fee||09-05-2019|
|Date of TSICET exam||23-05-2019 and 24-05-2019|
|Releasing of preliminary|
|Declaration of result &|
final answer key
|TS ICET Counselling Date 2019|
|Payment of Processing Fee for|
TS ICET Counselling 2019
|06th August to 08th August 2019|
|TS ICET Counselling|
|08th August to 10th August 2019|
|Exercising of options|
after document verification
|08th August to 12th August 2019|
|Freezing of options||To be notified|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||14th August 2019|
|Payment of admission fees|
and self reporting by the
candidates through online mode
|14th August to 17th August 2019|
|Physical reporting to the allotted college||To be notified|
|Commencement of Classes|
Must Check These Related Links
|TS ICET Exam Pattern||TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Application Form||TS ICET Answer Key|
|TSICET Syllabus||TS ICET Hall Ticket|
TS ICET Counselling
TS ICET Admission 2019-2020 In Following Courses:
|Branch Code||Branch Name|
|MAM||MBA – Applied management|
|MBA||Master of Business Administration|
|MBF||MBA – Financial Management|
|MBM||MBA – Marketing|
|MBT||MBA – Tourism Management|
|MHR||MBA – Human Resource|
|MMM||MBA – Media Management|
|MTM||MBA -Technology Management|
|MCA||Master of Computer Applications|
TS ICET Counselling Eligibility 2019:
- Those who had qualified in TSICET-2019 and who have secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks in their graduation Degree or its equivalent Examination are eligible to apply and attend Telangana Counselling Rank Wise 2019-20.
- Applicant should be an Indian National and should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Those applying for admission to MBA programme though TS ICET 2019 counselling process should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota college wise will be known through website prior option entry.
Stages of TS ICET Counselling 2019-2020 (Web Counselling)
The TS ICET counselling is conducted in four stages.
- Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
- Online Slot Booking
- Attend Certification Verification
- Candidate’s TS ICET 2019-20 Registration
- Login For Option Entry
- Carry Print of Saved Options
TSICET 2019 Counselling Fee:
Candidates, who are going to attend the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test counseling, should need to pay the following fee.
- For OC/ BC Category: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 300/-.
Read Out: Counselling Tips & Techniques
6 Stages of TS ICET Web Counselling 2019-20:
Just follow below ways to apply for TS ICET Counselling 2019-2020.
Step-1: Pay TS ICET Processing Fee
Applicants need to pay processing fee of Rs.2/- online before proceeding further to book the TS ICET Counselling Slot.
Pay amount of fee using ATM, Net banking, credit card or other gateway.
Step-2: Online Slot Booking
Here, you are required to book the slot for certificate verification so as to attend Telangana Web Counselling 2019-20.
Step-3: Attend Certification Verification
After booking slot, it is must to attend the certificate verification procedure at the designated time, place and date.Here, you will be allotted receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres once verification is complete.
Carry Below Certificates During Verification:
- Hall ticket
- Rank Card
- SSC/ Inter / Degree or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2019 should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee exemption)
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Step-4: Candidate’s TS ICET 2019-20 Registration Information:
Provide TS ICET 2019 exam registration details like Registration form number, Hall ticket number, TS ICET 2019 Rank.
Step-5: Login For Option Entry
- In order to proceed further in TS ICET Counselling 2019-20 Procedure, login For Option Entry
- After Certificate Verification, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given.
- Through these Course Codes and college Codes, you may list out college based on preference.
- For the reference of applicants, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges /courses in the previous academic year would be made accessible on the web site.
- Thereafter, prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before you attempts to enter the options on the web.
Modification of Options and Freezing:
- During TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019-20, Candidate can change his/her options any number of times.
- After allotted time for option entry, if the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority.
Step-6: Carry Print of Saved Options
Once you finalizing the options, access print out of the final option form for his/her record. Subsequent to certificate verification, help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates:
Candidates should bring all documents that are given below along with two set of photocopies.
- TSICET-2019 Rank Card
- TSICET -2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps
- (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Check Also: Documents Required For Counseling
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2019-2020:
- On criteria of options exercised, Telangana Seat Allotment 2019 will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota) of applicant.
- Moreover, final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date after completion of TS ICET Counselling Process.
Fee Payment and Reporting at College:
- Applicants having allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt.
- Thereafter, report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates as listed in allotment order.
- In case, you fail to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Process Of Cancellation Of Seat During SICET Counselling 2019-2020:
In case, you wish to withdraw or cancel the allotted seat, at the end of the Counselling procedure, then make so prior stipulated date.
Thus, approach the Convener in person or by registered post and o submit listed certificates:
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification at helpline centre
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Receipt of fee payment during TS ICET Counselling
- Request letter for cancellation of the allotted seat by the candidate
FAQs Related to TS ICET Counselling 2019
Question 1: Who is eligible for the TS ICET counselling process?
Answer: Candidates who will get rank in TS ICET 2019
Question 2: Is it is necessary to attend document verification?
Answer: Yes, it is necessary
Question 3: Will my tuition fee is refunded if I cancel my seat?
Answer: If any candidate cancels the allotted seat before the 2nd phase of TS ICET counselling, then the tuition fee will be refunded.
TS ICET Counselling 2019-20
Telangana State Council of Higher Education organizes TS ICET Exam for those contenders who are willing to get admission in to MBA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of TSCHE.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2019-2020:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education is conducting Telangana Counselling Rank Wise for which schedule is accessible at tsicet.nic.in.
Those qualified under TS ICET Entrance Exam 2019-20 need to pay TS ICET Counselling fees, and then book counselling 2019 slots.
Telangana Counselling Significant Details 2019-2020:
Aspirants are not allowed to attend certificate verification other than the selected helpline centres.
Also, report 10 minutes before opted time slot. Besides this, it is to be noted not more than 1 candidate should login from the same computer at the same time.
All facts for TS ICET Counselling 2019 August are well discussed on this web page. Keep in touch with us on our web portal to get updated details for admission in MBA Course in Telangana.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|