TS ICET Counselling 2018
Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has released TS ICET Counselling 2018 dates at its official website. Now Telangana ICET Web Based Counseling will be held from 30/06/2018 to 7th July 2018.
So, check Web Based Counseling Dates, seat status from here. Candidates, who’re going to appear in TS ICET Counselling process, will apply online for option entry and attend whole session on scheduled dates.
Highlights Of This Page
Telangana State Council of Higher Education organizes TS ICET Exam for those contenders who are willing to get admission in to MBA and MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of TSCHE.
Wiling and qualified candidates can appear for TS ICET Counselling 2018-19 by going through below given instruction that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
TS ICET Counselling
|University Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Courses Offered||MBA and MCA|
|TS ICET Web Counseling Will Start From||30-06-2018|
Stages of TS ICET Counselling 2018
The TS ICET counselling is conducted in four stages.
- Document Verification
- Option Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of fees and self-reporting
TS ICET 2018 Counselling Process
STAGE 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Candidates should go for registration at Help Line Centres for Registration.
- Take the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter.
- Fill required details and append your signature.
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates:
- Now, check the details given on Registration-Cum-Verification form.
- If there is any error in given information, report to verification officer.
- Now, show your all documents that are given below.
- After verification take Manual option form.
- Download list of colleges and tuition fee from the official site of organization.
Check Also: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates:
Candidates should bring all documents that are given below along with two set of photocopies.
- TSICET-2018 Rank Card
- TSICET -2018 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps
- (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non Local candidates
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
STAGE 3: Preliminary Work To Be Done For Exercising Options:
- In exercising options you have to choose course and colleges you wish to join.
- Go through complete details like College profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects.
- Now fill Manual option form and pay the requisite amount of fee.
TSICET 2018 Counselling Fee:
Candidates, who are going to attend theTelangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test counseling,should need to pay the following fee.
- For OC/ BC Category: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 300/-.
STAGE 4: Fill exercising options on Internet:
- Go through the official site that is icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Choose tab “Candidates Registration” and generate your password.
- Now, go for Option Entry and select courses and colleges according to the preference in which you want to get admission.
- Take print out of your choices and now press ‘logout’ tab.
STAGE 6: Final Allotment of Seats:
TS ICET Seat allotment will be done according to merit list of applicants and category, sex, Local area, special reservation and candidates can download allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
STAGE 7: Go for Admission:
Applicants should report to the allotted center and pay their course fee. If you will not report on time, your seat allocation will be cancelled.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Telangana (TS) ICET Counselling Dates 2018
|Counselling window||30th June – 4th July 2018|
|Document verification||2nd – 4th July 2018|
|Option entry||2nd – 5th July 2018|
|Change of option||5th July 2018|
|allotment release||7th July 2018|
Candidates may check this Official Link to get more details about TS ICET Counselling 2018-19 and you may keep in touch with us on our web portal to get updated details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TSICET Syllabus||TS ICET Exam Pattern|
|TS ICET Online Application||TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Answer Key||TS ICET Hall Ticket|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|