TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019 Application Form Last Date Extended! Those who were not able to apply earlier may register now till 18th May 2019 with Late Fee. Moreover, Registration Direct Link for M.B.A. and M.C.A Test is well listed below. Thereafter, TS ICET 2019 will be held on 23rd & 24th May 2019.
|Apply Now for TS ICET Exam 2019 Prior 18th May 2019:|
Last date for submission of online application (with late fee of 10000/-) for admission in M.B.A. and M.C.A is now extended till 18-05-2019.
Know Here: TS ICET Application Last Date Extended
TS ICET Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Date of releasing application form||11-03-2019|
|Last date to fill application form without late fee||03-05-2019|
|Availability of admit card||09-05-2019|
|Date of exam||23-05-2019-24-05-2019 (Announced)|
|Releasing of preliminary answer key||29-05-2019|
|Declaration of result & final answer key||13-06-2019|
|Commencement of counselling||In the month of July 2019|
TS ICET 2019
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates those fulfill the eligibility criteria given below will be considered for the TS ICET admission.
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Candidates have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana state.
Qualification For MCA:
Candidates should pass the minimum of 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level with 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories) to apply for TS ICET 2019 Exam.
Qualification For MBA:
Candidates must have the 3 years of bachelor’s degree from the recognized university/board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories in the qualifying exam.
Candidates those are in their final year of degree course can also apply.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Steps to Fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test that is icet.tsche.ac.in
- Move your cursor to Notification / Fee Particulars tab in left panel on the home page under Information section
- Now TS ICET Notification will get appeared on your screen, just ensure your eligibility and check other details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Fill Application Form section
- After that, you may fill TS ICET Registration Form.
- Enter email Id & password.
- Hit on login option.
- Submit your TS ICET registration form.
- Fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form by entering asked details.
- Upload scanned images of latest photograph & signature along with TS ICET Application Form 2019.
- Make payment of requisite TS ICET application Form fee.
- Submit your form & carry hard copy of TS ICET Online Application Form for further need.
Check TS ICET 2019 Official Links
|TS ICET 2019 Important Links|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|Print Your Filled in Application Form||Press Here|
|Download TS ICET Notification|
|Payment Status||Press Here|
|Application Fee Payment||Press Here|
|TS ICET Courses||Press Here|
|TS ICET Exam Schedule||Press Here|
|Normalization of Question Paper||Press Here|
|User Guide||Press Here|
|Test Papers||Press Here|
|Mock Test||Press Here|
|Instructions to Candidate||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
TS ICET Courses Offered:
TS ICET 2019 Application Form Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 650/- while on the other hand, SC/ST candidates must pay fee of Rs. 450/-.
- The fee can be paid at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS and also through online payment gateway.
Go through More Related Links for TS ICET 2019:
|TSICET Syllabus||TS ICET Answer Key|
|TSICET Hall Ticket||TS ICET Result 2019|
|TS ICET Counselling|
TS ICET 2019 Admission Criteria:
Admission to MBA and MCA Courses will be done on basis of their performance in Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. Those who qualify test will be invited for Counselling Session.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- There are 200 questions in exam.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer as there is no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Previous Year Question Paper
To know the exam pattern or to analyze performance, candidates can download TS ICET Previous Year Question Paper by hitting the below stated link.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form
TS ICET 2019 Application Form has been started now. Kakatiya University, Warangal will organize Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad.
TS ICET 2019 will be conducted every year for offering the admission in MBA and MCA professional courses.
It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the state universities or colleges of Telangana state. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of about TSICET 2019.
TSICET Exam Date 2019:
This Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is being conducted on 23rd and 24th May, 2019 by Kakatiya University. Aspirants are required to fill TS ICET Online Application Form on or before 03-05-2019.
Visit its Official Link given above to gain more details about TS ICET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|