TS LAWCET Counselling
After successful commencement of TS LAWCET Examination and declaration of Result, the notification regarding the TS LAWCET Counselling will get released. The TS LAWCET Counselling is itself a call for candidates to attend the counseling procedure. Here on this page we are providing all the information details about the TS LAWCET Seat Allotment Dates, Web Options, and Certificates etc. With the help of this page you will get to know about the all Web Options to be used while TS LAWCET Seat Allotment. Hence to avail all the information about the TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2018, TS LA WCET Rank Wise College list etc go through the below section now…
Key Facts Of This Page
In addition, the TS LAWCET Schedule for practice web alternatives for universities will be hinted later. Seat Allotment will be finished by the TS LAWCET Rank Card of candidates. Understudies can check that this page is all around outlined by the group of recruitmentresult.com to give finish data about TS LAWCET Counseling 2018. By following underneath given system you can without much of a stretch get insights about TS LAWCET 2018 Counseling.
TS LAWCET Counselling
TS LAWCET Web Counselling will be based on the following points, take a look…
- Before beginning the practicing alternatives, confirm the required declarations at Help Line Center (recorded beneath).
- In this regard, PIN number would be sent to enrolled versatile number
- After verification process, practice web alternatives according to the given calendar.
- TS LAWCET Seat Allotment will be made on the premise of First Come First serve premise
- Thereafter, understudies can download the temporary designation letter and answer to the concerned school.
Fees to be paid for TS PGLCET Counseling 2018:
To attend the counseling procedure candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- (and Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification.
Verification of Documents For www.tslawcet.org 2018:
At the time of attending the document verification procedure candidates need to submit the following list of documents:
- TSLAWCET- 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Rank Card
- TSLAWCET – 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Letter of marks of SSC, Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017 for Scholarships)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
List of Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian:
|PH||Certificate issued by District Medical Board— candidates with 40% and above disability is only eligible.|
|CAP||As per G.O.Ms.No.24 Higher Education Department dt 20.07.2015, the children of Armed Forces|
|NCC & Sports||To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.|
|Minorities||Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.|
|Anglo-Indian||A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.|
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Reporting to the College:
After paying the fees of counseling candidates need to visit the colleges where the seat is allocated. The main reason to visit the college is to confirm the seat that is allotted. It can be completed by printing admission slip and reporting to selected college in time period allotted as per schedule.
Allocation of Seats:
- Once candidate get allotted then he/she needs to pay an amount of admission fees
- The payment can be done either via online mode or by offline mode. The online mode will include the credit card / debit card or net banking procedure whereas in the offline procedure the fee s will be sent in the form of Demand Draft
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Points To Be Noted:
- Releasing of TS LAWCET notification means the admission authorities are calling candidates for the procedure of counselling.
- No admit card or call letter will be sent to candidates
- Mere attending counselling does not guarantee a seat.
TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2017:
TS LAWCET Counselling Will be held on: October 2018
Open this Official Link to download additional information about TS LAWCET Counselling 2018. If you are satisfied with the details and want to avail more information then you can bookmark this by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TS LAWCET Notification||TS LAWCET Admit Card|
|TS LAWCET Results||LLB Distance Education Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|