TS LAWCET Exam Notification
Kakatiya University, Warangal is all set to issue TS LAWCET Exam Notification. A Common Entrance Test will be organized in Last week of May 2017, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, for admission in to Law courses. Interested individuals may submit TS LAWCET Application Form till last date that is in the month of April 2017. Read complete TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2017 before applying for admission in next session.
Appliers may obtain detailed information about TS PGLCET Exam Date and eligibility through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. By following below given instruction you can apply easily with in some time. So please have a look…..
TS LAWCET Exam Notification
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
For TSLAWCET- 2017:
- Candidate should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with at least 45% marks to get admission in LLB (3 Year Course).
- Those students, who are willing to take admission in LLB (5 Year Course), should have possessed Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks.
For TSPGLCET- 2017:
Candidates should have passed LL.B./ B.L. 3/5 Year degree on the date of application and those who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Applying candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Common Law Entrance Tests and counselling that will be conducted by selection committee of university.
Read This: How to Start a New Life In College?
How to apply for TS LAWCET?
- Those who want to get admission in LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses first of all they have to visit official website which is www.tslawcet.org
- Now on the home page contenders are required to press ‘Apply Online’ tab which is visible in menu.
- You may also check eligibility criteria by hitting eligibility tab.
- Then on the next page candidates have to pay application fee through proper channel and Fill Online Application Form with correct information.
- Students must upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Once the application form is being filled completely in correct manner, you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||Third week of April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 250/-||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 500/-||last week of April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/-||First week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1500/-||Second week of May 2017|
|Admit Card will available||Before one week from the exam|
|Date of TSLAWCET-2017 Examination||Last week of May 2017|
|Date of TSPGLCET-2017 Examination||Last week of May 2017|
|Result will available||June, 2017|
You May Read This: Things, You Should Learn Before Graduation
Students who are willing to apply for any of the above courses they can apply directly through this Official Link. Candidates may bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2017 on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free email service to acquire latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, application form etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On