TS LAWCET Notification
Telangana State Law common Entrance Test is abbreviated as TS LAWCET. TS LAWCET Notification comprises all important details concerning eligibility, exam dates, how to apply online. Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) organizes this entrance test. This year, Telangana State Law common Entrance Test will held in last week of may 2018. Applicants may apply for test by submitting TS LAWCET 2018 application form latest by 3rd week of April 2018. Ensure all information as per TS LAWCET Notification 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Keen candidates may apply for TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of score card, aspirants can get admission in the various government and private universities of the state. To avail more facts about TS LAWCET Notification 2018, have a glance on below of page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
TS LAWCET Notification
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant may belong to Indian National.
- Those belong to other than Indian National should follow rules as laid down by university.
- There is no age limit for LLB (3 year and 5 year) courses.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For LLB 3 year Course:
- Applicant may pass graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university or institute.
- You may obtained 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories to get admission in LLB (3 Year Course).
For LLB 5 year Course:
Candidates should pass Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks from recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or its equivalent (40% for SC/ST).
Applicants need to pay Registration fee for getting registered for TS LAWCET 2018.
- General: Rs.350/-
- For SC/STs Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee can be paid through online by using (credit card/debit card).
- You may also pay fee through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telanga.
Applying candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Common Law Entrance Tests and counselling that will be conducted by selection committee of university.
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
Read This: How to Start a New Life In College?
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- Medium of TS LAWCET paper is of English and Telugu language.
- There are 120 Objective Type Questions asked in exam.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Time duration of paper is of 90 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- LAWCET syllabus will be of degree level for 3 year law course and intermediate level for the 5 year law course.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part – A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018:
Applicant’s knowledge on the basic principles of law and constitution of India is tested. Questions are asked from general knowledge and current affairs.
How to apply for TS LAWCET?
To fill TS LAWCET Application Form, follow listed steps.
- At first step, visit official website which is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Hit on “Notification” head accessible at mid of page.
- Aspirants may read out TS LAWCET Notification 2018 carefully.
- After checking eligibility criteria, download TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form.
- Put all required details in form as need arises.
- You must upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of TS LAWCET 2018 registration.
- Submit your form & take a printout of application form for further usage.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2018:
Candidates may access TS LAWCET Admit card 2018 in second week of May 2018. Those who have applied against TS LAWCET Notification will be able to download TS LAWCET 2018 Admit card. Check exam date, exam centre on call letter.
TS LAWCET 2018 Results:
TS LAWCET Result 2018 will be accessible form in month of June 2018. You may analyze your performance in exam by downloading score card. You will need application number, registration number or date of birth for getting TS LAWCET Merit List.
Check here: TS LAWCET Results
TS LAWCET Counselling 2018:
Shortlisted contenders will be invited for TS LAWCET 2018 Counselling. After announcement of the result, counselling process will be started. On release of counseling dates, we will update you.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2018:
|TS LAWCET 2018 application form release date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit TS LAWCET application form without late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 250/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|TS LAWCET Admit card 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2018|
|TS LAWCET Result 2018|
Aspirants may collect remaining details about TS LAWCET Notification 2018 by referring its Official Link. You may bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about TS LAWCET Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On