TS LAWCET Exam Notification
Kakatiya University, Warangal has released all the important dates regarding the TS LAWCET Notification. Candidates who want to take admission in LLB (3 year or 5 year) courses are advised to visit the official website of institution i.e. tslawcet.org and fill up TS LAWCET Application Form. Check out the TS LAWCET Important Dates now as the last date to apply is not so far, candidates have to apply before 18-04-2017. So don’t be lazy and read the TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2017 now and apply soon.
Highlights Of This Page:
Appliers may obtain detailed information about TS PGLCET Exam Date and eligibility through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. By following below given instruction you can apply easily with in some time. So please have a look…..
TS LAWCET Exam Notification
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
For TSLAWCET- 2017:
- Candidate should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with at least 45% marks to get admission in LLB (3 Year Course).
- Those students, who are willing to take admission in LLB (5 Year Course), should have possessed Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks.
For TSPGLCET- 2017:
Candidates should have passed LL.B./ B.L. 3/5 Year degree on the date of application and those who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Applying candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Common Law Entrance Tests and counselling that will be conducted by selection committee of university.
Get Here>> Information Brochure
Read This: How to Start a New Life In College?
Registration fee for submission of application for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses:
- General: Rs.350/-
- For SC/STs Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
Submission of Applications is Permitted through Online mode only. Fee payment through TS Online/ mee seva/ e.seva, Debit/ Credit Card for Payment Gateway of Visa/ Master/ Maestro.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- Medium of examination will be English and Telugu language.
- Total no of questions will be 120.
- Total time given will be 90 mins.
- There will be no negative marking.
- LAWCET syllabus will be of degree level for 3 year law course and intermediate level for the 5 year law course.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part – A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60||60|
How to apply for TS LAWCET?
- Those who want to get admission in LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses first of all they have to visit official website which is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now on the home page contenders are required to press ‘Apply Online’ tab which is visible in menu.
- You may also check eligibility criteria by hitting eligibility tab.
- Then on the next page candidates have to pay application fee through proper channel and Fill Online Application Form with correct information.
- Students must upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Once the application form is being filled completely in correct manner, you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Apply
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket:
The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website lawcet.tsche.ac.in one week before the Test by entering his/her details.
TS LAWCET-2017 Results:
The Candidates are advised to download the Rank Card from the website www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in after one week of the publication of results. In case of the any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card the candidates are advised to contact the Convener’s office.
Important Dates TSLAWCET – 2017:
Submission of Application for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses:
|Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms||18-03-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||18-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee|
with late fee of Rs.250/- from 19.04.2017 to 28.04.2017
|with late fee of Rs.500/- from 29.04.2017 to 06.05.2017|
with late fee of Rs.1000/- 07.05.2017 to 12.05.2017
with late fee of Rs.1500/- 13-05-2017 to 15-05-2017 the students have to write the examination at Warangal center only.
Date and Time of the Entrance Tests:
|3 Year LAWCET – 2017||27-05-2017 (Saturday)||10.00 – 11.30 a.m.|
|5 Year LAWCET – 2017||27-05-2017 (Saturday)||10.00 – 11.30 a.m|
You May Read This: Things, You Should Learn Before Graduation
Students who are willing to apply for any of the above courses they can apply directly through this Official Link. Candidates may bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about TS LAWCET Exam Notification 2017 on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free email service to acquire latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, application form etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On