TS LAWCET 2021
Read details of TS LAWCET 2021 Notification!!! Candidates who are interested and eligible to get admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL courses in State Universities in Telangana State, they can fill up TS LAWCET Application Form before the last date.
TS LAWCET 2021 Overview:
|Name of the Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2021)|
|Purpose Of Conducting Examination||admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB/ BL courses|
|Application Form releases on||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Date||Last week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||June 2021|
TS LAWCET 2021
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates should hold the graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university of Telangana or any other with 45% aggregate marks.
For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent class exam from the recognized board Telangana or any other board with minimum of 45% marks.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TS LAWCET 2021 Apply Online Procedure
- At first step, visit official website which is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Hit on “Notification” head accessible at mid of page.
- Aspirants may read out TS LAWCET 2021 Notification carefully.
- After checking eligibility criteria,
- Revisit the earlier web page and hit on Fill “Application Form” link
- Put all required details in form as need arises.
- You must upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of TS LAWCET 2021 registration.
- Submit your form & take a printout of application form for further usage.
Press Here: TS LAWCET Official Website
TS LAWCET Application Fee (As per previous year stats):
- Application & Registration fee for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses: Rs.800/- For SC/STs Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: by using (credit card/debit card) through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana
TS LAWCET Selection Procedure:
Applying candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in Common Law Entrance Tests and counselling that will be conducted by selection committee of university.
Qualifying Marks for TS LAWCET 2021
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks).
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
Get Here: TS LAWCET Syllabus
TS LAWCET Test Centres (As per Previous stats):
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- Medium of TS LAWCET paper is of English and Telugu language or English/Urdu.
- There are 120 Objective Type Questions asked in exam.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Time duration of paper is of 90 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- LAWCET syllabus will be of degree level for 3 year law course and intermediate level for the 5 year law course.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and|
Mental Ability (Part – A)
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2021
|Jurisprudence||Schools of jurisprudence|
|Sources of law|
|Custom precedent and legislation|
|Rights and duties and|
ownership and possession
|Constitutional law||Nature of the constitution|
|Directive principles of state policy|
|Executive judiciary and legislature|
|Centre state relations|
|Amendments to the constitution|
|Public international law||International law and municipal law|
|Subjects of international law|
|Sea and outer space|
|Nationality and statelessness|
|Mercantile law||General principles of contract|
sections 1-75 and indian contract act-1872
|Labour law||Trade union act 1926|
|Industrial disputes act 1947|
|Crimes and torts||Indian penal code and general|
principles and general exceptions
|Torts of general principles of torts|
|Torts of defences|
|Torts of joint liability|
|Torts of state liability for torts|
|Consumer protection act 1986|
|Ipr and other laws||Copyright act, 1957|
|Patents act 1970|
|Environment protection act 1986|
|The protection of human rights act 1993|
|Information technology act 2000|
|Right to information act 2005|
Check Out More: Law Entrance Exams
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates will get access of the TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card in online mode. TS LAWCET Admit Card mentions important details regarding candidate and examination centre including candidate’s name, roll number, venue and exact address of the examination centre.
TS LAWCET 2021 Results
TS LAWCET Result 2021 will be accessible form in month of June 2021. You may analyze your performance in exam by downloading score card. You will need application number, registration number or date of birth for getting TS LAWCET Merit List.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2021
Shortlisted contenders will be invited for TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling. After announcement of the result, counselling process will be started. On release of counseling dates, we will update you.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
TS LAWCET 2021 Dates
|Online application form date start||4th week of March 2021|
|Application Form releases||4th week of March 2021|
|Application Form Last date to submit without late fee||4th week f April 2021|
|Submit application form last date without late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2021|
|Submit application form Last date without late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2021|
|The application submits the Last date without late fee of Rs. 2000/-||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th week of May 2021|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2021|
|Result declaration date||June 2021|
Aspirants may collect remaining details about TS LAWCET Notification 2021 by referring its Official Link. You may bookmark this page using CTRL+D to get latest updates about TS LAWCET 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|