TS LAWCET Syllabus
Osmania University Hyderabad is going to conduct the Telangana State Law Entrance Test on 26-05-2019. Candidates must download the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern and start their preparation as exam is just few months away. Candidates must refer TS LAWCET Section Wise Syllabus and Imp Topics while preparing for exam.
TS LAWCET Entrance Exam Syllabus: Overview
|Name of exam||TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Entrance Test)|
|Conducted by||Osmania University Hyderabad|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
|Courses offered||3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLM|
|Mode of exam||Offline – Check TS LAWCET Syllabus|
|TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Date||May 26, 2019 (Released)|
|Category||TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English and Telugu|
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET LLB Exam Pattern
- The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Telangana Common Law Entrance Test will be conducted in online mode.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be allotted to the aspirants to perform the exam.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
TS PGLCET FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
|Part: I||40||90 Minutes|
Download Here: TS LAWCET LLB & LL.M Syllabus PDF
TS LAWCET Syllabus
TS LAWCET LLB Syllabus
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019: General Knowledge:
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc
Telangana LAWCET 2019 Mental Ability Syllabus:
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood Relationships
- Routes & Networks
- Verbal Series
- Alphabet Test
- Symbols and Notations
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
TS LAWCET LL.M Syllabus
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019: Part-I:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Center-State Relation
- Emergency provisions
- Amendments to the constitution
TS LAW CET Part-II Syllabus:
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005
- General Principles of Contract
- Sections. 1-75
- Indian Contract Act-1872 Labour Law:
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes And Torts:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
- State liability for torts
- Consumer Protection Act,198
Check These Related Links:
How to Get TS LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2019?
For TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019, candidates are advised to follow below provided simple steps:
- First of all you have to visit the Official web portal of Telangana State Council of Higher Education that is www.tsche.ac.in.
- On the home page you have to select “Common Entrance Tests Websites” link given at the left side
- After that you have to hit on “TS LAWCET 2019” link
- A new page will appear and you have to hit on “Syllabus” link given under information section table
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen containing Telangana Common Law Entrance Test syllabus
- Now you are advised to go through it cautiously and download the TS LAWCET Syllabus
- At last take a print of the TS LAWCET 2019 Syllabus and start your preparation consequently.
Press Here For: TS LAWCET Official Website
Telangana State LAWCET Syllabus 2019
Telangana State Council of Higher Education conducts the TS LAWCET Entrance Exam for admission into undergraduate law course. Aspirants who are going to appear in Telangana Common Law Entrance Test in first attempt are advised to make exam strategy according to updated TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019.
TS LAWCET Exam Syllabus
Candidates who want to score good marks in the TS LAWCET 2019 and want to get admission into undergraduate law course are advised to start their exam preparation from the topics given in the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern.
Candidates can download the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019 from above given links. If you have any query or suggestion related to TS LAWCET Syllabus 2019, then comment in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On