TS PECET Notification
As per the TS PECET Notification, Application form for the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET – 2018) has been released officially. TSPECET – 2018 will be held by Mahatma Gandhi University on 07.05.2018 in order to provide admission into B.P.Ed (2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses.
TS PECET Exam dates has been announced, thus applications are invited through online mode from eligible and capable students only. Interested students can submit TS PECET application via online mode only after TS PECET Registration latest before 10-04-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Contenders who are going to appear for TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test must satisfy all required norms and desires. Common Entrance Test is designated as (TSPECET – 2018), conducted with the purpose to provide entry to capable eligible into Physical Education courses.
Candidates can submit their form with the help of essential steps described at below section of this page. Go through below furnished details to acquire all information stated by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
TS PECET Notification
|Conducting Authority||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Examination name||TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Last date to apply for TS PECET Notification 2018||10-04-2018|
|TS PECET Exam date||07.05.2018|
- P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
- G.D.P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
Eligibility Criteria for TS PECET 2018
Nationality and Domicile
- The nationality of candidate must be Indian
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangna state only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
For B.P.Ed (2- Years):
Candidates must have 3 years graduation degree in their relevant discipline from a recognized college in Telangana
For U.G.D.P.Ed (2- Years):
Applicants must have completed Intermediate or 12th with good marks from a recognized institute in Telangana.
- For B.P.Ed: One should be at least 19 years as on admission year
- For U.G.D.P.Ed: Minimum age required is 16 years in admission year
- Candidates belonging to General category have to pay Rs 800/- as the application fee whereas SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/- via valid mode.
- Application fee will be paid by appliers at any TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in Telangna / AP and also through payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected will be based on performance in Entrance exam
- Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two Years) and D.P.Ed. (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for TS PECET 2018 Notification?
Applicants who have satisfy all eligibility norms must apply for TS PECET notification 2018 by submitting their application through online mode with the help of below framed steps –
- At very first step, applicants are required to navigate to the official website i.e. www.tspecet.org to apply for TS PECET 2018 examination.
- Now follow >>> “Notification” given in the section of “Information” displayed at the middle of the home page.
- Thereafter go through complete details mentioned in the notification to ensure all conditions and desire for the respective course.
- From the menu bar of the homepage candidates need to select “Apply online” link.
- Now select the suitable link for the payment of fees
- After wards, fill up TS PECET 2018 Online Application Form with all important details such as Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender very carefully.
- Then upload scanned photograph (In the .jpg format and should be less than 30 KB) and signature (In .jpg format and size has to be less than 15 KB).
- Before final submission one need to check all filled details and then hit on “submit” tab.
- At the end, take out printed copy of application form for the future use.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Scrutiny Of Original Certificates At The Time Of Entrance Test:
Contenders are required to bring the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Download PDF: TS PECET Notification
TS PECET 2018 Admit Card:
Aspirants who will appear in the TS PECET Examination will have to carry TS PECET Hall Ticket. The TS PECET Call Letter gets available on the Official Website of Osmania University before at least 10 days of examination. Aspirants who will not carry their Admit Card will not be permissible to appear in the examination. After downloading the TS PECET 2018 Exam Admit card aspirants are advised to check the following:
- Name of aspirant
- Date of examination
- Exam centre name
- Date of examination
- Candidate Roll no
- Application Form Number
- Aspirants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Candidate’s Photograph etc.
Press Here To Download: TS PECET Hall Ticket
TS PECET Answer Key:
The authorities of TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test will release the TS PECET PDF after at least 4 days of examination. Aspirants who will appear in the examination may download the Exam Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the answer key the TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test authorities will release the TS PECET 2018 Result
TS PECET 2018 Results:
After successfully organizing the examination the authorities of TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test will declare the TS PECET Scorecard. The authorities will declare the TS PECET Results semester wise and also according to the semesters. Aspirants who will give the TS PECET Exam Papers may download their TS PECET Merit List from the official website. Those aspirants whose names will appear in the TS PECET 2018 Cut Off will become Eligible to appear in the TS PECET Counseling Session.
You Can Also Check: TS PECET Results
TS PECET 2018 Counselling:
TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Counselling procedure will be conducted for those aspirants who will appear and qualify in the entrance examination. Counselling Procedure is the last phase which aspirants have to attend to complete the Admission Procedure. On the basis of Candidate’s TS PECET Rank seats are Allotted and the procedure of TS PECET admission Gets Completed.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
|TS PECET Notification 2018 release Date||26.02.2018|
|Commencement of submission of TS PECET online application Forms||28.02.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of TS PECET Application form 2018||10.04.2018|
|Submission of TS PECET online form with Late fee of Rs. 500/-||17.04.2018|
|End date for Submitting Application form with Late fee of Rs. 2000/-||24.04.2018|
|Submission of TS PECET 2018 Application with Late fee of Rs. 5000/-||30.04.2018|
|TS PECET Hall Ticket will be available||20.04.2018|
|Availability of TS PECET call letter for late appliers||02.05.2018|
|Commencement of TS PECET Exam||07.05.2018|
|End of Tests||As per number of candidates registered|
Students who are willing to apply for TS PECET Notification 2018 they may go through this Official Link. After reading this notification if you have any about TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Notification you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may log onto Facebook and Google +
Something That You Should Put An Eye On