TS PECET Notification
Fill TS PECET Application Form Now!!! As TS PECET Notification, has recently released by Prof. V. Satyanarayana of Osmania University. After reading TS PECET Notification 2017, given on this page candidates will get TS PECET Exam Date, eligibility criteria and other details from here. Osmania University conducts this exam for those candidates who want to get admission into B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed Courses. Eligible candidates who want to get admission in given courses they have to crack TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test which is all set to be held on 16-05-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Contenders who are going to appear for TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test they may acquire complete details about TS PECET 2017 Notification such as Courses Offered , Registration fee, Registration fee , Mode of payment , Mode of selection , process to apply etc you are required to go through below given details which are furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates have to submit application form by the help of some necessary steps and submit it till the third week of March 2017.
TS PECET Notification
- P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
- G.D.P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
Eligibility Criteria for TS PECET 2017:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangna state only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
|Courses Name||Qualification required||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017)|
|For B.P.Ed:||Contenders’ should have completed 19 years of age.|
|For D.P.Ed:||Contenders’ should have completed 16 years of age.|
Application Fee and Payment:
- Candidates who belong to General category should have to pay the application fee of Rs 500/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
- Application fee will be paid by appliers at any TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in Telangna / AP and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected will be based on performance in Entrance exam
- Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two Years) and D.P.Ed. (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for TS PECET 2017 notification:
Interested candidates who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms and desire to apply for TS PECET notification 2017they may submit their application through ONLINE mode only
- First of all log on to the official site i.e. www.tspecet.org
- After visiting home page press on to “Apply online” link
- After pressing the above stated link the fee payment details , after paying fee link of online application will display
- Fill An Online Application Form very carefully with all important details such as Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender
- Upload scanned photograph (photograph file should be in the .jpg file format and the size should be less than 30 KB.) and signature (the Signature’s file format should be .jpg format and the size has to be less than 15 KB)
- Then you are required to press on to submit button
- Finally take a print out of form and keep it safe for future use.
Scrutiny Of Original Certificates At The Time Of Entrance Test:
Contenders are required to bring the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
|Announcement of Notification||1st week-March-2017|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||1st week- March- 2017|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-March-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd week- May-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||4th week-May-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 2000||1st week-June-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 5000||2nd week-June-2017|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||4th week-May-2017|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||2nd week-June-2017|
|TS PECET Exam date 2017||16-05-2017|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week-June-2017|
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Students who are willing to apply for TS PECET Notification 2017 they may go through this Official Link. After reading this notification if you have any about TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Notification you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may log onto Facebook and Google +
Something That You Should Put An Eye On