TS PECET Notification
Online Registration for TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be started from 15-05-2019 as per TS PECET Notification. Students who are eager to get admission in into B.P.Ed (2 Years) and D.P.Ed (2 Years) Courses can submit their TS PECET Application Form as per the given schedule. In order to check TS PECET Exam Dates, you need to scroll down this page.
TS PECET 2019 Highlights:
|Conducting Authority||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Examination name||TS Physical Education|
Common Entrance Test (TS PECET)
|Issue of Notification||18-02-2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||25-02-2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form without last fee||13-04-2019|
|Submission with late fee of Rs.500/-||22-04-2019|
|Submission with late fee of Rs.2000/-||29-04-2019|
|Submission with late fee of Rs.5000/-||06-05-2019|
|Late date for submission of Online Application form with late fee||06-05-2019|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications without late fee||20-04-2019|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket those who submitted their applications with late fee||08-05-2019|
|Commencement of tests||15-05-2019|
|End of Tests||According to the number of candidates registered|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the last day of the test|
TS PECET Notification 2019
- B.P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
- D.P.Ed Course 2-Years Duration
Eligibility Criteria for TS PECET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
- The nationality of candidate must be Indian
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangna state only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- For B.P.Ed (2- Years):
Candidates must have 3 years graduation degree in their relevant discipline from a recognized college in Telangana
- For D.P.Ed (2- Years):
Applicants must have completed Intermediate or 12th with good marks from a recognized institute in Telangana.
More Links Related To TS PECET
TS PECET Notification 2019 Age Restriction:
- For B.P.Ed: One should be at least 19 years as on admission year
- For U.G.D.P.Ed: Minimum age required is 16 years in admission year
Required TS PECET Application Fees:
- Candidates belonging to General category have to pay Rs 800/- as the application fee whereas SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/- via valid mode.
- Application fee will be paid by appliers at any TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in Telangna / AP and also through payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
TS PECET Admission Procedure 2019:
- Candidates will be selected will be based on performance in Entrance exam
- Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two Years) and D.P.Ed. (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game
TS PECET Notification 2019 Links
|Notification / Fee Particulars||Get Here|
|Important Dates||Get Here|
|Important Instructions||Get Here|
|Instructions to Candidates in English||Get Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Get Here|
|Scheme of Examination||Get Here|
How to apply for TS PECET 2019 Notification?
Applicants who have satisfy all eligibility norms must apply for TS PECET notification 2019 by submitting their application through online mode with the help of below framed steps –
- At very first step, applicants are required to navigate to the official website i.e. www.tspecet.org to apply for TS PECET 2019 examination.
- Thereafter go through complete details mentioned in the notification to ensure all conditions and desire for the respective course.
- From the menu bar of the homepage candidates need to select “Apply online” link.
- Now select the suitable link for the payment of fees
- After wards, fill up TS PECET 2019 Online Application Form with all important details such as Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender very carefully.
- Then upload scanned photograph (In the .jpg format and should be less than 30 KB) and signature (In .jpg format and size has to be less than 15 KB).
TS PECET Application Form Links
|Application Fee Payment||Get Here|
|Check your Payment Status||Get Here|
|Fill Application Form||Get Here|
|Print Your Filled in Application Form||Get Here|
Scrutiny Of Original Certificates At The Time Of Entrance Test:
Contenders are required to bring the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
TS PECET 2019 Admit Card:
Aspirants who will appear in the TS PECET Examination will have to carry TS PECET Hall Ticket. The TS PECET Call Letter gets available on the Official Website of Osmania University before at least 10 days of examination. Aspirants who will not carry their Admit Card will not be permissible to appear in the examination. After downloading the TS PECET 2019 Exam Admit card aspirants are advised to check the following:
- Name of aspirant
- Date of examination
- Exam centre name
- Date of examination
- Candidate Roll no
- Application Form Number
- Aspirants Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Candidate’s Photograph etc.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
TS PECET Answer Key:
The authorities of TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test will release the TS PECET PDF after at least 4 days of examination. Aspirants who will appear in the examination may download the Exam Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the answer key the TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test authorities will release the TS PECET 2019 Result
TS PECET 2019 Results:
After successfully organizing the examination the authorities of TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test will declare the TS PECET Scorecard. The authorities will declare the TS PECET Results semester wise and also according to the semesters.
Aspirants who will give the TS PECET Exam Papers may download their TS PECET Merit List from the official website. Those aspirants whose names will appear in the TS PECET 2019 Cut Off will become Eligible to appear in the TS PECET Counseling Session.
TS PECET 2019 Counselling:
TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Counselling procedure will be conducted for those aspirants who will appear and qualify in the entrance examination. Counselling Procedure is the last phase which aspirants have to attend to complete the Admission Procedure. On the basis of Candidate’s TS PECET Rank seats are Allotted and the procedure of TS PECET admission Gets Completed.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Students Who Are Willing To Apply For TS PECET Notification 2019 They May Go Through This Official Link. In Case Of Any Queries Regarding This Page Of TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Notification You May Write Your Comment In The Mentioned Given Comment Box Also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|